What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

watched a show on news today.............poor Ravi Shankar ..............he was like wtf when asked about a afidavit giving by govt in SC for not increasing MSP ...................lolwa.............

here goes a election promise of BJP.................it was even in manifesto ............cant sweep it under carpet by saying it a jumla

B-iCB2XCYAA4ZbD.jpg:large

Aklais with their freebies and idiotic ideas have already ruined Punjab and looks like the freebies will continue under AAP too.

Hopefully Mann and other people don't tread the same path as AAP Delhi.

Lo bhai ... aa gaya Delhi CM apni aaukat pe. Governance gayi bhaad mein lets do dharna.

Lo bhai ... aa gaya Delhi CM apni aaukat pe. Governance gayi bhaad mein lets do dharna.
check my post of 10/02... prediction coming true sooner than I expected.. :enjoy:
Dilliwalo.. you asked for it.. you got it.. now live with it for next 5 yrs. Jantar Mantar / Ram Leela maidan, dharnas, traffic jams, power cuts, water shortage are going to be the story of your life from now on! Good luck... best regards.. BJP bhakt! :pissed:

check my post of 10/02... prediction coming true sooner than I expected.. :enjoy:
You should have heard his speech from the stage, he was so contradicting. I mean I just can't explain it. He knows only center can give him land for colleges and school in delhi yet he was condemning Modi for land bill, but in the same breathe he was saying people will happily give their land for infrastructure, metros, schools, colleges and canals. :blink:

You should have heard his speech from the stage, he was so contradicting. I mean I just can't explain it. He knows only center can give him land for colleges and school in delhi yet he was condemning Modi for land bill, but in the same breathe he was saying people will happily give their land for infrastructure, metros, schools, colleges and canals. :blink:

Just like his speech other day during oath taking ceremony.. West mai leader log bus pe jaate hai... & in the same breath he says.. agar gadi nahi loonga toh kaam pe kaise jaunga? & the other classic was.. mujhe bada ghar nahi chahiye.. bus pair failane ke liye chote ghar milega toh chalega... 5 kamre wale ghar toh chahiye hoga.. jisme ek office bhi ho aur kam se kam 500 logo ki baitne ka intezaam ho! & idiot is now looking to get one in lutyens! talk about contradictions & hypocrisy.. this guy takes the biscuit! :lol:

Just like his speech other day during oath taking ceremony.. West mai leader log bus pe jaate hai... & in the same breath he says.. agar gadi nahi loonga toh kaam pe kaise jaunga? & the other classic was.. mujhe bada ghar nahi chahiye.. bus pair failane ke liye chote ghar milega toh chalega... 5 kamre wale ghar toh chahiye hoga.. jisme ek office bhi ho aur kam se kam 500 logo ki baitne ka intezaam ho! & idiot is now looking to get one in lutyens! talk about contradictions & hypocrisy.. this guy takes the biscuit! :lol:
deputy CM Sisodiya is shifting in Shiela Dixit's Bungalow, kasam se 50% of Delhities are chutiyas of highest order.

"If we want to construct
metro,build new hospitals, schools, colleges the
people give up their land happily" - YugPurush

I don't know how his followers support this utter nonsense. Is it just today or are all his speeches ill informed like this one?

I mean common, i know AAPTARDS will be jumping to defend even this but hey are they such comies and brain dead that they take morale high ground accusing other of being blind bhakts but when it comes to their yugpurush they get to do the cult worshipping and it becomes logical somehow :hitwall:

Finance Commission: Modi’s federalism gets leg up as states get a bonanza

Bhai beheno kha h ache din??

Arey koi to iske upar dharnagiri karo!!

Back
Top Bottom