What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

B-nEPBxUUAEYSM4.jpg:large

Just heard a bengali talking about Ooche din .... i thought they voted for Poribortan. :o:

What wrong with that? Feku spend 2000cr on his useless foreign visit dramas that too on jets. You have no problem with that? yet you question a few mlas going to assembly in cars. Hypocrite

You mental ! Who the f*&k are you judge why a PM should visit foreign countries ? So how do go abroad ? By train ?? :rofl::rofl: You thought only Indian PM visits foreign countries ? You dumbf*&k do you even know what international relations mean ? What is your IQ ? 2 ?

Moron , see for your self what Kejri said only few days ago

BBC News - Delhi chief Arvind Kejriwal swears to end 'VIP culture'

Last edited:

Haa bhai
AAP wale mere Wifi kaha hai ?

You mental ! Who the f*&k are you judge why a PM should visit foreign countries ? So how do go abroad ? By train ?? :rofl::rofl: You thought only Indian PM visits foreign countries ? You dumbf*&k do you even know what international relations mean ? What is your IQ ? 2 ?

Moron , see for your self what Kejri said only few days ago

BBC News - Delhi chief Arvind Kejriwal swears to end 'VIP culture'

Aree @magudi apnna hi admi hai bas teri todhi Le raha hai :partay:

Things are heating up in your town too me thinks ... Heard Hydrabad electricity situ is not so good i heard. :D

Anyway...glad I am not in Delhi lol .... look open land encroachment in delhi
B_bs_BEPCc_AARtm9.jpg

@Echo_419 :D :lol: please tag delhiwaalas here hahahaha
Do i see skullcaps

As far as seculars concerned Shekhar gupta went to Lahore litfest and bad mouthed modi and by extension India

Rest my part of india is secular free (MP :) ) .. growing fast baby ;)
You tell how'r you?

Anyway I was bombed by this message after Delhi results
Paanch saal Kejriwal ... Delhi banega West Bengal
tragically true
Well yeah, we will have bad situation soon as summer approaches, our CM KCR has already notified it will take atleast 3 years to rectify the electricity shortage situation,so we have to bear with 4 hour power cuts everyday from next month etc.
Indirectly he is saying i wont work on any grid nor make new power generation plants till my term ends, he already finished almost a year and another 3 years will be almost near elections of 2019 , in the last year he will dole out freebies, so We are fooled and f*cked,but still hoping he will do good,atleast he is showing signs of not going Secular as Arvind and Mamata didi.

What is it with These Secular journalists who bash Bharat and Modi out of India?Do they think they can get wah,wah! and score brownie points from Pakistanis?

Delhi was a good thing in other way, as BJP needed to wake up, it was in party mood after may16 and subsequent wins in other states,AAP will be confined to Delhi now as they work their arses off to deliver their promises,if they were not in power they would have resorted to the usual nautanki everyday all over India.

Delhi is going West Bengal way, no doubt about it though,Now they have launched Dharna 2.0 with Anna Hazare,Delhites need this lesson very badly. I hope BJP becomes strong in TG in next 5 years. :D

Seriously ? RW planning demonstartions for hindu bashing ?
Yeah, what to do we are becoming minorities everyday in our country,Last time i checked Kshatriyas were declared OBC's in Karnataka the Community which ruled India and other parts for a Millennia.
:rofl:

@isupportaap Indians Knew Small Pox Inoculation Before Jenner invented Vaccine: Harsh Vardhan

Sanghis making a mockery out of us, please make new thread and expose bhakats before Bangladeshis or Pakistanis do

Dahell.... land encroachments have no religion :frown:

Run FASCISTS Run!!!!

Our hero is here!!!

View attachment 195531

Oh his chartered flight!!

Accompanied by stalwarts like pankajprachauri(ex editor ndtv, advisor to great MMS)

Your game is OVER!!!!!!!!!

Bahahaha
Actually Dr.Harshvardhan is right Variolation was form of vaccination done in ancient times,the body fluid from i Person who was recently afflicted from chicken pox and on way to recovery was introduced into a healthy individual's body, since the Donor was on recovery period his body has developed natural immunity to Chicken pox,the new person inoculated would have mild fever,rash and subsequently developed immunity for chicken pow.
This was also noticed in Cow girls who milked Cows, as reinfection of Chicken pox made them immune.

Last edited:
wolfschanzze said:
Yeah, what to do we are becoming minorities everyday in our country,Last time i checked Kshatriyas were declared OBC's in Karnataka the Community which ruled India and other parts for a Millennia.
You're kidding right?

Back
Top Bottom