What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Long time bro, yeah we missed you, Lot of things happened, Commies in Delhi and the media is going bonkers right now, There is a lot planned by Anti-hindu parties in Summer.
RW is also planning to make dharnas in front of media houses to reduce their hindu bashing. :D

Things are heating up in your town too me thinks ... Heard Hydrabad electricity situ is not so good i heard. :D

Anyway...glad I am not in Delhi lol .... look open land encroachment in delhi
B_bs_BEPCc_AARtm9.jpg

@Echo_419 :D :lol: please tag delhiwaalas here hahahaha
Do i see skullcaps

As far as seculars concerned Shekhar gupta went to Lahore litfest and bad mouthed modi and by extension India
B-dA90yCcAAWUsi.jpg

B-c4LOfCIAAnaj9.jpg

Rest my part of india is secular free (MP :) ) .. growing fast baby ;)
You tell how'r you?

Man..you took your time....didn't you? Did AAPtards abduct you?:woot:
Lol ... hahaha Nah I was underground because I had really drawn blood with them after may 16 :P ...
Anyway .... Shocked about delhi :( ... oh well atleast media will be busy in delhi drama so we can continue our work around the country :lol:

Anyway I was bombed by this message after Delhi results
Paanch saal Kejriwal ... Delhi banega West Bengal
tragically true

PM Modi Saved Me, Says Jesuit Aid Worker Released From Taliban Captivity

Traitor barinwashed sanghi mole praising communal tard :angry: No more father status for him

Long time bro, yeah we missed you, Lot of things happened, Commies in Delhi and the media is going bonkers right now, There is a lot planned by Anti-hindu parties in Summer.
RW is also planning to make dharnas in front of media houses to reduce their hindu bashing. :D
Seriously ? RW planning demonstartions for hindu bashing ?

B-WiYu9CAAAE33g.jpg

pathetic Shame ON BJP
This is serious dude , if we keep quiet and let the fascists ruin democracy like this , we'll be ruins pretty soon . What we need immediately is dharnas to show moditards our strenght and resolve to fight his fascism

@wolfschanzze @ranjit
@JanjaWeed
Yaar mai ban kya ho gaya Delhi me AAP Communist capture ho gaya .... lol @Echo_419 is Fed in the A.

Welcome back saaar

Is BJP issuing passports now ? :cheesy:
Don't act like a dumb bhakat . You know bjp is behind every leaf that moves in this country , don't you ?

@wolfschanzze @ranjit
@JanjaWeed
Yaar mai ban kya ho gaya Delhi me AAP Communist capture ho gaya .... lol @Echo_419 is Fed in the A.

Welcome back sir

Things are heating up in your town too me thinks ... Heard Hydrabad electricity situ is not so good i heard. :D

Anyway...glad I am not in Delhi lol .... look open land encroachment in delhi
B_bs_BEPCc_AARtm9.jpg

@Echo_419 :D :lol: please tag delhiwaalas here hahahaha
Do i see skullcaps

As far as seculars concerned Shekhar gupta went to Lahore litfest and bad mouthed modi and by extension India
B-dA90yCcAAWUsi.jpg

B-c4LOfCIAAnaj9.jpg

Rest my part of india is secular free (MP :) ) .. growing fast baby ;)
You tell how'r you?

Lol ... hahaha Nah I was underground because I had really drawn blood with them after may 16 :P ...
Anyway .... Shocked about delhi :( ... oh well atleast media will be busy in delhi drama so we can continue our work around the country :lol:

Anyway I was bombed by this message after Delhi results
Paanch saal Kejriwal ... Delhi banega West Bengal
tragically true

Meri Delhi kii toh maar lenge AAPWALE
Looks like @magudi is on fire

@isupportaap Indians Knew Small Pox Inoculation Before Jenner invented Vaccine: Harsh Vardhan

Sanghis making a mockery out of us, please make new thread and expose bhakats before Bangladeshis or Pakistanis do

Do i see skullcaps

Dahell.... land encroachments have no religion :frown:

Run FASCISTS Run!!!!

Our hero is here!!!

B-gfHdoIAAA7jPt.jpg

Oh his chartered flight!!

Accompanied by stalwarts like pankajprachauri(ex editor ndtv, advisor to great MMS)

Your game is OVER!!!!!!!!!

Bahahaha

@isupportaap Indians Knew Small Pox Inoculation Before Jenner invented Vaccine: Harsh Vardhan

Sanghis making a mockery out of us, please make new thread and expose bhakats before Bangladeshis or Pakistanis do

Run FASCISTS Run!!!!

Our hero is here!!!

View attachment 195531

Accompanied by stalwarts like pankajprachauri(ex editor ndtv, advisor to great MMS)

Bahahaha

Yehh our maha yodha of secularism is here :yahoo::yahoo:

As much as i hate them but truth is sonia gandhi was the defacto PM for last 10 Years and giving them NSG protection cover is sadly required for the same reason as any other ex-pm.
SPG covers the Gandhis and PMs not the NSG bro. BUT that doesn't change the fact she never officially was the PM and look at the SPG act she and the rest of the Gandhis are not being provided SPG cover because she was the "de facto" PM but because they are the immediate family of a former PM (Rajiv) and they have been covered for how many decades now as a result? The SPG cover given to former PMs and their families is meant to be reviewed every year, is this being done for them? There is no reason they should continue to enjoy SPG cover when they hold no official post and if there is a threat perception give them local police, or even CRPF, cover strip them of SPG cover it is obscene they have enjoyed it this long.

Run FASCISTS Run!!!!

Our hero is here!!!

View attachment 195531

Bahahaha
Reminds me of Gandhi, he was proclaimed as a "simple man" but he used to have entire trains chartered for his travel.

Back
Top Bottom