What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Looks like the kid who shot that video was an ABCD relative of KCR. :lol: ........ but you can see the "class" of the kid and the family he comes from. LOL.

Inside KCR camp office rare video: calling security guards "Idiots" ? | Newsdiary.in
:laugh::laugh:
@wolfschanzze @itachiii @rubyjackass ---> Sorry if I irritated you,I thought you would like seeing this :yes4:

EDIT1:- This isn't an attack on TG or KCR... I just wanted to show you the insides of his camp office.
WTF? if that is what his grandsons think of Security men as Idiots, then they will grow up to be fine gentlemen like Pappu Rahul Gandhi (Idiot) or Robert Vadra ( with his sanctimonious attitude)

Inside KCR camp office rare video: calling security guards "Idiots" ? | Newsdiary.in
:laugh::laugh:
@wolfschanzze @itachiii @rubyjackass ---> Sorry if I irritated you,I thought you would like seeing this :yes4:

EDIT1:- This isn't an attack on TG or KCR... I just wanted to show you the insides of his camp office.

lol, nothing btr can be xpected frm a politician's child... especially from a family that built its fortune on deaths of innocent tg people... sme other links showing how these family members respect fellow humans..

Robert Vadra, son-in-law of Congress President Sonia Gandhi, has had his name removed from a list of passengers who are exempt from frisking before flying.

The Times of India reported that Vadra's name had been blanked out at the Goa airport, a decision that was also reportedly influenced by passenger anger.

"Several passengers used to ask us what Vadra's credentials were to be on that list. So we plastered it out. Now, many express happiness at not seeing his name,"
TOI quoted a security official at the Goa airport as saying.

The TOI report said however, that the home ministry was yet to take a call on removing Vadra's name from the list.

The inclusion of Vadra's name on the list was a constant sore point, especially after he was implicated in a number of land related scams in Haryana. In fact, a petition was started on the online petition site change,org, asking that Vadra's name be removed from the list:

Just an ordinary man: Airports begin removing Robert Vadra from no-frisking lists

Should have happened a LONG time ago, now the SPG has to be withdrawn from Priyanka, Rahul and Sonia- there is no reason at all why these people should be protected by the executive protection agency of India.

The GoI is withdrawing NSG cover to many protectees, what is stopping them from withdrawing SPG cover to the Gandhis? They are nothing, just ordinary citizens why are they elevated above the rest?

B-WiYu9CAAAE33g.jpg

pathetic Shame ON BJP

Just an ordinary man: Airports begin removing Robert Vadra from no-frisking lists

Should have happened a LONG time ago, now the SPG has to be withdrawn from Priyanka, Rahul and Sonia- there is no reason at all why these people should be protected by the executive protection agency of India.

The GoI is withdrawing NSG cover to many protectees, what is stopping them from withdrawing SPG cover to the Gandhis? They are nothing, just ordinary citizens why are they elevated above the rest?

As much as i hate them but truth is sonia gandhi was the defacto PM for last 10 Years and giving them NSG protection cover is sadly required for the same reason as any other ex-pm.

@wolfschanzze @ranjit
@JanjaWeed
Yaar mai ban kya ho gaya Delhi me AAP Communist capture ho gaya .... lol @Echo_419 is Fed in the A.
Long time bro, yeah we missed you, Lot of things happened, Commies in Delhi and the media is going bonkers right now, There is a lot planned by Anti-hindu parties in Summer.
RW is also planning to make dharnas in front of media houses to reduce their hindu bashing. :D

Back
Top Bottom