What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

1st you really think not able to speak a foreign language fluently is insulting then you have some srs Self-Respect issues & should work on them before commenting on this subject
Meanwhile in Delhi
Sabkuch free
Paani Free
Bijli Free
Wifi(30 minutes in 24 hrs) free
soon Kejri will give free marks too :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:
Delhi bhi abhh Bukaa nanga banjayega AAP ke supporters kii tarahh :(:(

how much stuff is given free by Govt. of Raman and Govt of Shivraz ???? plz see that first before pointing fingers .

meanwhile whats ur views about BJP eating his words in high court about foreign funding of AAP??

You are wildly insulting.

No Prime Minister of India needs to speak in English. Hindi or any regional language is good enough. You suffer from an English superiority complex.

And Kejri's English is not great either. I have heard him speak on TV. Being an IIT grad one would expect excellent vocabulary. But his is average.

And Kejri's English is not great either. I have heard him speak on TV. Being an IIT grad one would expect excellent vocabulary. But his is average.
Its not about Kejriwal or any other leader in India per se.

Its about the mentality of some people who feel that the PM or any CM needs to be good in English. I detest such people.

What is needed is a political leader who performs well regardless of whether he/she speaks English.

Its not about Kejriwal or any other leader in India per se.

Its about the mentality of some people who feel that the PM or any CM needs to be good in English. I detest such people.

What is needed is a political leader who performs well regardless of whether he/she speaks English.

I would like to welcome President Sirisena and M.R.S Sirisena - Modi ( wtf is M.R.S ???.......its Mrs .........:partay:

AAP to start mass contact from Feb 26

The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) plans to take up various pending issues pertaining to the state, including Chandigarh and water-sharing. The party will, however, follow only those issues that are common to all communities.

Stating this at a press conference here today, party’s state unit convener Suchha Singh Chhotepur said AAP would contest the 2017 Assembly elections. A mass-contact programme exposing the SAD-BJP government would be started from February 26 onwards, he said.

He, however, denied that the party had decided to contest the Dhuri bypoll. “MP Bhagwant Mann wants the party to contest this bypoll, but the state committee is yet to take a decision on it,” he said.

He said 4.5 lakh state residents had already become AAP members. The mass-contact programme would aim at increasing the number further. In response to a query on whether the panthic issues would be followed by AAP, Chhotepur said he was against river water sharing and had moved a Bill in the state Assembly. “But AAP will follow only those issues that are in the interest of the state and all communities,” he said.

He claimed a number of senior Congress leaders from the state had sent feelers to the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) for joining it, but no one had officially applied for it so far. “Some leaders have approached us. I can’t reveal their names. They will have to apply as per the established norms of the party for membership. The decision to accommodate them will be taken as per the ‘clean image’ parameter set by the party,” he said

Names of several Congress leaders, including one of their spokespersons, is doing the round for past many days. Workers of the People’s Party of Punjab (PPP) have on social media sites appealed to party president Manpreet Singh Badal to join AAP. He, however, denied any such move.

I would like to welcome President Sirisena and M.R.S Sirisena - Modi ( wtf is M.R.S ???.......its Mrs .........:partay:

AAP to start mass contact from Feb 26

The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) plans to take up various pending issues pertaining to the state, including Chandigarh and water-sharing. The party will, however, follow only those issues that are common to all communities.

Stating this at a press conference here today, party’s state unit convener Suchha Singh Chhotepur said AAP would contest the 2017 Assembly elections. A mass-contact programme exposing the SAD-BJP government would be started from February 26 onwards, he said.

He, however, denied that the party had decided to contest the Dhuri bypoll. “MP Bhagwant Mann wants the party to contest this bypoll, but the state committee is yet to take a decision on it,” he said.

He said 4.5 lakh state residents had already become AAP members. The mass-contact programme would aim at increasing the number further. In response to a query on whether the panthic issues would be followed by AAP, Chhotepur said he was against river water sharing and had moved a Bill in the state Assembly. “But AAP will follow only those issues that are in the interest of the state and all communities,” he said.

He claimed a number of senior Congress leaders from the state had sent feelers to the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) for joining it, but no one had officially applied for it so far. “Some leaders have approached us. I can’t reveal their names. They will have to apply as per the established norms of the party for membership. The decision to accommodate them will be taken as per the ‘clean image’ parameter set by the party,” he said

Names of several Congress leaders, including one of their spokespersons, is doing the round for past many days. Workers of the People’s Party of Punjab (PPP) have on social media sites appealed to party president Manpreet Singh Badal to join AAP. He, however, denied any such move.

I actually want these commies to win Punjab,atleast they will clear the Drug problem
& Chia wala's suit now has a assured bid of 1.5 crores so looks like he managed to earn solid cash on a free suit :woot::woot:

I actually want these commies to win Punjab,atleast they will clear the Drug problem
& Chia wala's suit now has a assured bid of 1.5 crores so looks like he managed to earn solid cash on a free suit :woot::woot:

Last bid is from my town I knw him and tmrw one of my frnd also bid ... ;)

Even CONgress has better chances in punjab than SAD-bjp i think so essentially it'll be a Cong vs AAP in punjab

Even CONgress has better chances in punjab than SAD-bjp i think so essentially it'll be a Cong vs AAP in punjab

Sadly i would have to agree with that,SAD-BJP combo has failed to solve Punjab's problem & it's time for AAP or Congress to take over

Sadly i would have to agree with that,SAD-BJP combo has failed to solve Punjab's problem & it's time for AAP or Congress to take over

Don't be sad let punjab prosper :D
My worries are about the upcoming Parliament session there are rumours floating around that the it'll be an absolute ruckus and washout this time around also especially in upper house. This being most important session people are looking forward to with gst, passing ordinances, budget etc on the cards if bjp doesn't have any strategy to work around this menace then we are in for daily adjournments.

My worries are about the upcoming Parliament session there are rumours floating around that the it'll be an absolute ruckus and washout this time around also especially in upper house. This being most important session people are looking forward to with gst, passing ordinances, budget etc on the cards if bjp doesn't have any strategy to work around this menace then we are in for daily adjournments.

I am sure BJP has something up it's sleeve & i hope AAP will coordinate more with center & clear up the drug mess in Punjab
If it manages that
Maa kasaam AAPTARD nahi bolunga aaj ke baad :partay:

Last edited:
Government Asks Congress to Vacate Headquarters on New Delhi's Akbar Road

NEW DELHI: The Centre has in a notice reminded the Congress that it was to have vacated its headquarters at 24 Akbar Road in the heart of the capital in June 2013.

The allotment, says the Director of Estates, stands cancelled as of June 26, 2013, and the Congress is liable to pay "damage rate of licence fee" from that day onwards.

In its reply, the party has sought that it be allowed to keep the premises for another three years.

"Yes we have received a notice and have replied to it," senior Congress leader Motilal Vora said today.
related_shadow.png

The notice says that after the Congress took possession of land at 9-A Rouse Avenue on June 25, 2010, it was allowed to keep the "general pool bungalow" in Akbar Road and three others, for an additional three years.

India's oldest political party has been operating out of the Akbar Road headquarters since 1978. The sprawling bungalow is right next to Congress president Sonia Gandhi's 10 Janpath residence.

The two-acre Rouse Avenue land, which is not far from the party's present office, was allotted by the Congress-led UPA government in 2007 and Mrs Gandhi had laid the foundation for the new building. It was to have been constructed by 2013.

Government Asks Congress to Vacate Headquarters on New Delhi's Akbar Road

Opposition does not have enough numbers to even create a ruckus in lok Sabha, though they could wash out Rajya sabha session.

That being said, Rajya sabha has no role in Budget, and BJP could always say fцck you opposition and go through ordinance route, once a bill has passed in Lok Sabha. If Rajya sabha keep getting adjourned and does not either accept or reject an ordinance then Joint session it is.

GST would only be passed after mid 2017 when BJP would get majority in Rajya sabha. There is no way opposition would allow a bill to be passes which would increse India's GDP growth by 1.5% in a single swipe thus ensuring that Modi would get elected again in 2019.

Opposition does not have enough numbers to even create a ruckus in lok Sabha, though they could wash out Rajya sabha session.

That being said, Rajya sabha has no role in Budget, and BJP could always say fцck you opposition and go through ordinance route, once a bill has passed in Lok Sabha. If Rajya sabha keep getting adjourned and does not either accept or reject an ordinance then Joint session it is.

GST would only be passed after mid 2017 when BJP would get majority in Rajya sabha. There is no way opposition would allow a bill to be passes which would increse India's GDP growth by 1.5% in a single swipe thus ensuring that Modi would get elected again in 2019.

You think mere GDP will get them elected back in 2019? What about their manifesto - ram mandir, art 370, UCC? Putting Art 370 in shelves for now could be justifiable, even ram mandir as court order is awaited but what about UCC? Won't they be taking people who voted them for fools if they don't make even a serious attempt at their poll promises,if that's the case, i suspect we have another ABV debacle on the cards

Back
Top Bottom