What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I liked this screen shot that I saw on FB.
I'm glad that this govt has made its govt offices more accessible to the common man. The prompt replies from MEA saved a life.
@DRAY @scorpionx @nair @SpArK @jaatram @Jaat Rock @SrNair @Abingdonboy

1.JPG

Unreal......

I actually cannot come to terms with the level of hypocrisy, arrogance and self-entitlement this guy is showing. Why should he be housed in central govt accommodation when there is perfect official premises belonging to the Govt of Delhi being unused?

All those sane individuals that voted for this clown must be having a sinking feeling right about now, not only his he no better than what he replaced he appears to be a whole lot worse....

And this one is from Kejriwal's fb page, such hypocrisy! :)

10999982_751885458242287_3361500306916729853_n.jpg
What a nice bit of propaganda , from this angle he is just a simply man on a walk of his city, too bad the truth is there for all to see:

aksecurity-jpg.196451

@IndoCarib

I liked this screen shot that I saw on FB.
I'm glad that this govt has made its govt offices more accessible to the common man. The prompt replies from MEA saved a life.
@DRAY @scorpionx @nair @SpArK @jaatram @Jaat Rock @SrNair @Abingdonboy

View attachment 196521
Really great to see this kind of assertiveness in the GoI, well done MEA.

Unreal......

I actually cannot come to terms with the level of hypocrisy, arrogance and self-entitlement this guy is showing. Why should he be housed in central govt accommodation when there is perfect official premises belonging to the Govt of Delhi being unused?

All those sane individuals that voted for this clown must be having a sinking feeling right about now, not only his he no better than what he replaced he appears to be a whole lot worse....

What a nice bit of propaganda , from this angle he is just a simply man on a walk of his city, too bad the truth is there for all to see:

aksecurity-jpg.196451

@IndoCarib

Really great to see this kind of assertiveness in the GoI, well done MEA.

Unfortunately Kejri's propaganda posts are getting lakhs of likes and shares, people of Delhi are going crazy for him. And from the comments it seems that he got votes of entire Muslim population in Delhi, they are in huge numbers there to support him.

Arvind Kejriwal - Mobile Uploads | Facebook

Arvind Kejriwal - जो कहा सो किया। 400 यूनिट तक बिजली के... | Facebook

Even CPM is less harmful than this guy.

Unfortunately Kejri's propaganda posts are getting lakhs of likes and shares, people of Delhi are going crazy for him. And from the comments it seems that he got votes of entire Muslim population in Delhi, they are in huge numbers there to support him.

Arvind Kejriwal - Mobile Uploads | Facebook

Arvind Kejriwal - जो कहा सो किया। 400 यूनिट तक बिजली के... | Facebook

Even CPM is less harmful than this guy.
It's early days, it won't take long for his facade to crumble, he is still riding high off an impressive election result but once he proves unable to actually do any good for Delhi or its people then things will change. And I have no doubt the opposition parties will be waiting in the shadows sharpening their teeth and when they smell blood they will go in for the kill. I doubt the BJP will want to let an opportunity to redeem themselves from their dismal performance in the Delhi elections.

And this one is from Kejriwal's fb page, such hypocrisy! :)

10999982_751885458242287_3361500306916729853_n.jpg
I am telling you after this PHOTO OP!
He will request Z+ Security only AAptards are fooled,not us though.
Lemme say Bharat is no Norse nation where their politician can go on a Bicycle.
India alone equals more than EU =European Nations in Size and Land.
So Don't even ask, what we are and what EU are!

Ghar vaapasi of Mehbooba Mufti :rofl:
11025808_881016928629939_5621317156507851967_n.jpg
Absolute TROLLING BY AMIT SHAH!
CHANAKYA ON LEFT SIDE AND VEER SAVARKAR POTRAIT ON RIGHT SIDE!
:haha:

Clean sweep by SAD, BJP in Pb civic polls

Beating the anti-incumbency factor, the ruling Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) and the BJP combine made a clean sweep in the elections held for 122 municipal councils and nagar panchayats of Punjab on Wednesday.

The Independents also emerged strong by throwing up a surprise by bagging a good number of seats. The Congress party too managed to make its presence felt in some of the areas including Ludhiana. The elections for 2062 wards of 122 municipal councils and nagar panchayats were held on Wednesday and the counting of votes started immediately after polling finished on the polling booths.

Till the filing of this report, the results for 1829 wards of 110 municipal councils and nagar panchayats have been declared, out of which SAD has won 722, BJP 285, and the Congress 209. The Independents bagged whopping 600 seats while making a complete sweep in Rahon, Longowal, among others.

The Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) and the People’s Party of Punjab (PPP) too managed to register wins in Jalandhar district. As the BSP won one seat each in Nakodar, Nurmahal, and Bhai Roopa, PPP bagged one seat in Phillaur and two in Gobindgarh. The election process concluded on peaceful note with 78.60 per cent polling barring stray incidents at some booths of Samana and Ferozepur.

“The election today was by and large peaceful expect some booths at Samana and Ferozepur. The re-polling would be conducted at these five booths on March 8,” said the State Election Commissioner SS Brar. The people’s mandate in favour of SAD and BJP candidates assumes significance as the combine is facing anti-incumbency for being in power for almost eight years now.

Moreover, the factor of increasing gulf between the two was also considered to affect their poll prospects. SAD was facing resistance of sorts by the BJP. In fact, the saffron brigade went solo at several places, including Tarn Taran after the state Local Bodies Minister Anil Joshi’s younger brother was attacked allegedly by Akali men. In 23-member Tarn Taran municipal council, SAD bagged 16 seats while BJP managed to win just seven.

Clean sweep by SAD, BJP in Pb civic polls

@Prometheus :flame::flame:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom