What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

AAP has 1825 days to keep their promises of
- 500 new schools
- 20 new colleges
- 1500000 CCTV cameras
- 200000 public toilets
So at an average,
- a school to be started in every 3.65 days
- a college to be started in every 91.25 days
- a CCTV to be installed in every 2 mins
- a public toilet to be build in every 13 mins

All this will be funded by 50% cut in electricity tariff, VAT reduction, free water and WiFi....
All the best

Average IQ of AAPTARDS is same as their age. How do you expect them to understand economics ? No wonder AAP's biggest fans are rickshawallas.

So maybe he was expecting a Padma award as Payback :coffee:..................... and now he is angry he did not get anything for his effort.
That is what you want to believe, not necessarily the truth...

Average IQ of AAPTARDS is same as their age. How do you expect them to understand economics ? No wonder AAP's biggest fans are rickshawallas.
Wow making fun of voters and their intelligence haan.... No wonder they answered you in kind. So do I have your permission to judge the IQ of Bhakts who worship a Chaiwaala, the butcher of Gujarat when compared to a IIT graduate...

Last edited:
That is what you want to believe, not necessarily the truth...

Wow making fun of voters and intelligence haan.... No wonder they answered you in kind. So do I have your permission to judge the IQ of Bhakts who worship a Chaiwaala, the butcher of Gujarat when compared to a IIT graduate...

I knew you will make that Chaiwaala jibe as you guys have made before. May I remind you that this Chaiwala ruled Gujarat for 15 years as a CM before becoming the PM? Whether Kejri lives up to IIT IQ reputation or will he bankrupt Delhi with the IQ of a rickshawala, only time will tell. We are thinking Delhi finances will be go bust in a year. Then this IIT grad will come knockin on the Chaiwala's door.

I knew you will make that Chaiwaala jibe as you guys have made before. May I remind you that this Chaiwala ruled Gujarat for 15 years as a CM before becoming the PM? Whether Kejri lives up to IIT IQ reputation or will he bankrupt Delhi with the IQ of a rickshawala, only time will tell. We are thinking Delhi finances will be go bust in a year. Then this IIT grad will come knockin on the Chaiwala's door.
Oh yeah I know how he ruled.... I did repeat myself couple of times that why not wait and watch, yet I see you guys keep repeating it like an empty rhetoric when he hasn't even finished a day in office. Atleast he isn't saying that what he promised were "Jumlaas" and should be forgotten....

Kejriwal part of RSS plan for Congress-free India: Digvijaya Singh - The Times of India

Now all seculars should think twice before supporting AAP. If you are supporting aap, you are supporting RSS !:rofl::rofl:

Oh yeah I know how he ruled.... I did repeat myself couple of times that why not wait and watch, yet I see you guys keep repeating it like an empty rhetoric when he hasn't even finished a day in office. Atleast he isn't saying that what he promised were "Jumlaas" and should be forgotten....

Gujarat has prospered in the last 15 years. And no, he did not hand out free stuff.

Last edited:
u need burnol?:partay:

Keep some for yourself :pop:

The Fun has begin,

PM Narendra Modi takes dig at Aam Aadmi Party over reduced power bills - The Economic Times

".......During every election, political parties promise free power...People need to think about these promises," said Modi at a renewable energy conference here.

The parties make these promises in such states who rely on electricity supply from other states, he added.

"Water accounts for a major chunk of the input cost of farmers. The cost of water is basically due to cost of power. We have to understand the problems farmers are facing," said Modi.

..Delhi has a power demand of about 5,000 MW and is largely dependent on other states to meet its requirements. :lol:

.....AAP's Delhi Convenor Ashutosh urged the Prime Minister to help the state government to make power affordable.

"I don't want to make any adverse comment on the Prime Minister. I just want to make a request to him on behalf of the party that he should help us to make electricity affordable and cheaper :lol: because that will do a lot of good to the people of Delhi and I hope that he also wants goodness of people of state :devil: ," he said.

AAP is already begging for alms :partay:

62680_10152824379114580_5512902688275507359_n.jpg

right... after modi-fying the censor board, this chap is now modi-fying the outdoors of india ( females should not be seen ).

Keep some for yourself :pop:

The Fun has begin,

PM Narendra Modi takes dig at Aam Aadmi Party over reduced power bills - The Economic Times

".......During every election, political parties promise free power...People need to think about these promises," said Modi at a renewable energy conference here.

The parties make these promises in such states who rely on electricity supply from other states, he added.

"Water accounts for a major chunk of the input cost of farmers. The cost of water is basically due to cost of power. We have to understand the problems farmers are facing," said Modi.

..Delhi has a power demand of about 5,000 MW and is largely dependent on other states to meet its requirements. :lol:

.....AAP's Delhi Convenor Ashutosh urged the Prime Minister to help the state government to make power affordable.

"I don't want to make any adverse comment on the Prime Minister. I just want to make a request to him on behalf of the party that he should help us to make electricity affordable and cheaper :lol: because that will do a lot of good to the people of Delhi and I hope that he also wants goodness of people of state :devil: ," he said.

AAP is already begging for alms :partay:

Thats what his game plan is. If he is not able to keep his promises of free sops, cough and point the fingers to Modi

Thats what his game plan is. If he is not able to keep his promises of free sops, cough and point the fingers to Modi

People are not so stupid, sooner or later this dream will end. :angel:

....... and the Fun continues :D

Protest Outside Arvind Kejriwal's House Over Slum Demolition

A group of people today staged a demonstration in front of Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's Kaushambi house, over the demolition of few jhuggis (slums) in the Shahdara area yesterday.

Eight jhuggis had been demolished at Chhota Nagar, near the Ghuggi Pahalwan area in Shahdara, exactly at the time when Mr Kejriwal was taking oath at Ramlila Maidan as the new Chief Minister of Delhi...........

..........In his pre-poll rallies, Mr Kejriwal promised not to erase even a singlejhuggi across the city, and to provide them with in-situ rehabilitation in five years. :P

Back
Top Bottom