What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Full cooperation doesn't mean giving away government land at throw away prices, or I would rather say donating...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Oh dear, this is fun.... A "developed" state is being compared with bimaru states...

Oh now comes the personal attacks and empty rhetoric... Bhakts are known for this when they are unable to rebut... Carry on, I have a thick skin and tend to ignore turds like you....

So now you have a problem with that too? You wish it was less than BIMARU states. Right ? Infact it better than AP, Karnataka

You thought only you knew it ? Gujarat is mid HDI state. I remember a JNU professor was arguing on BBC that Gujarat is behind BIMARU states and then he was stunned when the host called his bluff
o_ODo you even understand what you speak? If Gujarat has grown so well, when why did its HDI not improve in the same way? This is what I found for you...

"While Gujarat’s HDI performance was above the national average in the 1980s
and 1990s, it decelerated in the 2000s and came down to the national average."

Source: http://econ.lse.ac.uk/staff/mghatak/outlook.pdf

o_ODo you even understand what you speak? If Gujarat has grown so well, when why did its HDI not improve in the same way? This is what I found for you...

"While Gujarat’s HDI performance was above the national average in the 1980s
and 1990s, it decelerated in the 2000s and came down to the national average."

Source: http://econ.lse.ac.uk/staff/mghatak/outlook.pdf

http://ficci.com/events/20425/ISP/Prof-Dileep-Mavalankar.pdf

It is still above the national average

Last edited:
Oh now comes the personal attacks and empty rhetoric... Bhakts are known for this when they are unable to rebut... Carry on, I have a thick skin and tend to ignore turds like you....

"Moron" definition is a stupid person :lol: ........ that is not a personal attack, just an admission of fact.

You have failed to prove Modi broke his "promise" and I have shown that Modi never made any promise :coffee: .... your stupidity is proven, hence the label.

If Gujarat has grown so well, when why did its HDI not improve in the same way
Comparing Gujarat with Kerala on HDI? Well, why not compare New York with Geneva? :P
I am assuming you don't know what is HDI. Just keep in mind two important metrics.
i. Population - especially migrant population.
ii. Number of jobs and source of income

For example - Gujarat is home to perhaps now among the highest migrant populations in India(owing to the heavy industries). Kerala is just the opposite. Plus Gujarat is the source of income, but Kerala is a destination of remittances. These are important concepts. Understand them first, otherwise comparing Industrial powerhouses with backwaters with HDI is absolutely meaningless. PPP? - Sure. GDP? - Yes. HDI is an entirely different matter, applying it to places with huge flux of population does not work.

Comparing Gujarat with Kerala on HDI? Well, why not compare New York with Geneva? :P
I am assuming you don't know what is HDI. Just keep in mind two important metrics.

For example - Gujarat is home to perhaps now among the highest migrant populations in India(owing to the heavy industries). Kerala is just the opposite. Plus Gujarat is the source of income, but Kerala is a destination of remittances. These are important concepts. Understand them first, otherwise comparing Industrial powerhouses with backwaters with HDI is absolutely meaningless. PPP? - Sure. GDP? - Yes. HDI is an entirely different matter, applying it to places with huge flux of population does not work.

There is a reason why people who dont understand such things are Kejri fans!

"Moron" definition is a stupid person :lol: ........ that is not a personal attack, just an admission of fact.

You have failed to prove Modi broke his "promise" and I have shown that Modi never made any promise :coffee: .... your stupidity is proven, hence the label.
Oh really!!! So what is?

How does it not work? Can you elaborate? Delhi and Maharasthra have almost thrice the influx compared to Gujarat yet they are doing well compared to Gujarat. Any reason? And Modi spoke of Gujarat model then it should have improved HDI as well. Right?

LOL Do you even check the source before posting, Gujarat is well below Indian average...

Source: http://www.iamrindia.gov.in/ihdr_book.pdf

Last edited:
Demolition drives have been stopped by statute, not merely AAP’s directive: BJP - TOI Mobile | The Times of India Mobile Site

Kerala has schools, hospitals, literacy and other stuff hence the hdi but I'll have to admit Kerala is basically a slave workforce export hub to GCC nothing more nothing less. And the ramifications of this export has started to crop up back home as 'radicalization' in the recent times

She's going to start her own 'venture' and we all know now secular that'll be

There is a reason why people who dont understand such things are Kejri fans!
You are mistaken there, he's not an aap fan and i doubt he'll ever vote for app provided aap decides to contest from where he hails. His reasons for distrust are more on religious lines. You or me can't blame him or others for that - this being an liberal democracy everybody has freedom to be as they please . Just pointing out that you won't succeed trying to reason with him in the hope of him showing slightest bit of sympathy.

You are mistaken there, he's not an aap fan and i doubt he'll ever vote for app provided aap decides to contest from where he hails. His reasons for distrust are more on religious lines. You or me can't blame him or others for that - this being an liberal democracy everybody has freedom to be as they please . Just pointing out that you won't succeed trying to reason with him in the hope of him showing slightest bit of sympathy.
Why are Bhakts so worried about me? They seem to be nursing a grudge against me or I guess it is more of a butt hurt carried from one thread to another.... Anyways my posts are for everyone to see, they can go through them anytime to decide what I am, you don't bother about who I am and what I do...:cheers:

Why are Bhakts so worried about me? They seem to be nursing a grudge against me or I guess it is more of a butt hurt carried from one thread to another.... Anyways my posts are for everyone to see, they can go through them anytime to decide what I am, you don't bother about who I am and what I do...:cheers:

Grudge against you? Lol bro i like any other keyboard warrior may flame bait here, agree or disagree with you , troll or spin facts whatever suits my reasoning but that's about it no grudges and wedges. At end the end of the day we're all 'brothers and sisters' ;)

Grudge against you? Lol bro i like any other keyboard warrior may flame bait here, agree or disagree with you , troll or spin facts whatever suits my reasoning but that's about it no grudges and wedges. At end the end of the day we're all 'brothers and sisters' ;)
Good to hear that....

Ruckus at Delhi Secretariat after media denied entry, Sisodia boycotts press meet | Zee News

The press conference, scheduled to be addressed by Sisodia and Delhi government spokesperson Nagendra, had to be called off following a heated argument among media persons, including journalists, TV crew, and photographers, gathered there.
Sisodia returned to his office after arriving for the press conference as he could not speak due to constant disruptions created by media persons, including cameramen.
"This is not the way to organise a press conference. Media persons need to cooperate even though minor problems may occur during a press conference," Sisodia said to the reporters after being requested to address the press conference, as per IANS.

Back
Top Bottom