What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

The nation has heard both narratives and has voted Modi as PM. No point in flogging a dead horse.
So did people of Delhi, So how do you question their intelligence as majority(54%) of Delhi has chosen them compared to just over quarter(31%) of Indian electorate choosing Modi...

Gujrat is prospering and doing more then fine ,,, Khujli ki tarah afvah mat fela... :mad:
Really so can you me tell about Gujarat's HDI? Since Gujarat is "prospering" then it should show up in these terms... Right?

Gujarat did not prosper, it's the fat cats of Gujarat who prospered and yes they did get hand outs from the government coffers....

I am saying Modi didnt give any free stuff to people in order to get reelected. And do you have any proof that Modi asked centre for more funds ??

So did people of Delhi, So how do you question their intelligence as majority(54%) of Delhi has chosen them compared to just over quarter(31%) of Indian electorate choosing Modi...

Really so can you me tell about Gujarat's HDI? Since Gujarat is "prospering" then it should show up in these terms... Right?

U win ...... Gujrat is not prosperd...

Are you going to cling to the lame excuse that delhi choose Keju over Modi ? :cheesy: ............ Remember what happened in Varanasi and Lok sabha election ?

People choose for free water and cheap power and an impossible dream. Hope beats intelligence every time. ........ but it has an expiry date.

I am saying Modi didnt give any free stuff to people in order to get reelected. And do you have any proof that Modi asked centre for more funds ??
I was speaking of these....

Adani Group got land at cheapest rates in Modi's Gujarat | Business Standard News
17 'scams' that Narendra Modi doesn’t want Lok Ayukta to probe | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis
Doing Big Business In Modi's Gujarat - Forbes

U win ...... Gujrat is not prosperd...
Thank you for accepting facts....

Are you going to cling to the lame excuse that delhi choose Keju over Modi ? :cheesy: ............ Remember what happened in Varanasi and Lok sabha election ?

People choose for free water and cheap power and an impossible dream. Hope beats intelligence every time. ........ but it has an expiry date.
Well you still cling on a year old election without accepting the fact that the people who then voted Modi this time around chose Kejriwal. Is that so hard to accept?

People then chose "acche din", kaala dhan in their account and development but even after a year, these promises seem elusive to them now are being be told that they were jumlaas.... They now realized that achhe din were for Modi and his stooges so voted for the real hope this time around....

All cases of land given to set up industry and generate employment. As the articles says most of the land were unused and not inviting any takers. So why not reduce the price the make the land useful ? Why should a goverment keep the land vacant and useless ?

Well you still cling on a year old election without accepting the fact that the people who then voted Modi this time around chose Kejriwal. Is that so hard to accept?

People then chose "acche din", kaala dhan in their account and development but even after a year, these promises seem elusive to them now are being be told that they were jumlaas.... They now realized that achhe din were for Modi and his stooges so voted for the real hope this time around....

LOL. As long as Modi is PM I have no choice but to cling to the belief that the people choose him :cheesy:

Modi so far has kept all his promises, so unless you can prove he has not, you are wasting my time.

Writing "real hope" in bold does not make it 'real" :lol:

All cases of land given to set up industry and generate employment. As the articles says most of the land were unused and not inviting any takers. So why not reduce the price the make the land useful ? Why should a goverment keep the land vacant and useless ?
I was expecting that answer... Just because they are unused doesn't mean they have to be literally donated. Those businessmen aren't doing charity over here and are here to earn money. Right so this provided employment, so why didn't this reflect in HDI....?

LOL. As long as Modi is PM I have no choice but to cling to the belief that the people choose him :cheesy:
Same can be said about Kejriwal, He isn't even finished a day or two at office and Bhakts are going bonkers over it...

Modi so far has kept all his promises, so unless you can prove he has not, you are wasting my time.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:(This is for the bolded part) Since you are claiming that Modi has kept all his promises, the onus lies on you to provide me with what promises have been fulfilled

Writing "real hope" in bold does not make it 'real" :lol:
That's your POV, not something I can take as fact:coffee:

I was expecting that answer... Just because they are unused doesn't mean they have to be literally donated. Those businessmen aren't doing charity over here and are here to earn money. Right so this provided employment, so why didn't this reflect in HDI....?

You are speaking like a true commie. Why do you think states vie to attract investors then ? Why they promise 'full cooperation' to investors ?

Gujarat's HDI is certainly better than UP, MP, Bihar, WB. All this talk of Gujarat lagging in HDI is propaganda created by previous Cong govt and liberal commies of JNU.

Same can be said about Kejriwal, He isn't even finished a day or two at office and Bhakts are going bonkers over it...
:rofl::rofl::rofl:(This is for the bolded part) Since you are claiming that Modi has kept all his promises, the onus lies on you to provide me with what promises have been fulfilled
That's your POV, not something I can take as fact:coffee:

You are free to claim Keju can walk on water :P .......... we know how AAPtards behave.

Modi has not made any promises you moron :lol: ...... nothing except a promise of good governance. He has always said he has come "not with vade" but with "irade".

Its armatures like Keju who make false promises and lies to get himself voted to power. LOL.

You are speaking like a true commie. Why do you think states vie to attract investors then ? Why they promise 'full cooperation' to investors ?
Full cooperation doesn't mean giving away government land at throw away prices, or I would rather say donating...

Gujarat's HDI is certainly better than UP, MP, Bihar, WB. All this talk of Gujarat lagging in HDI is propaganda created by previous Cong govt and liberal commies of JNU.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:Oh dear, this is fun.... A "developed" state is being compared with bimaru states...

You are free to claim Keju can walk on water :P .......... we know how AAPtards behave.

Modi has not made any promises you moron :lol: ...... nothing except a promise of good governance. He has always said he has come "not with vade" but with "irade".

Its armatures like Keju who make false promises and lies to get himself voted to power. LOL.
Oh now comes the personal attacks and empty rhetoric... Bhakts are known for this when they are unable to rebut... Carry on, I have a thick skin and tend to ignore turds like you....

Back
Top Bottom