What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

They are just accuse in that case ,visiting them is not a big crime ....Many Kerala Leaders including Chief minister visited Bangalore blast accused Madani ....And CpI(M) ,Congress ,IUML leaders shared stage with him on his daughters marriage ....
Oh yeah no big crime, but then the same people would not have any qualms taking pot shots at "sickulars" for doing the same... Hypocrisy as I can see

Yeah, ill be doing that, like forever :lol:
Well then rest easy...

Stepping in 15 days before the elections isn't "go all". You should really stop having nightmares about him.
You can give all sort of excuses.... But facts won't change...

They do not need to ask their permission. Which is the point, The Centre can conduct the republic day Parade All Kejri can do is sulk and sit on a Dharna but its not going to change.
Oh yeah carry on, nothing concrete to rebut except the usual rhetoric....

Last edited:
Can someone outline what the AAP's development commitment is in Delhi? Delhi is by far the most modern and developed city in India in terms of infrastructure, I want to know what the AAP will do to improve the city or if they are committed to simply f*cking it all up.

1) over 15 lac wireless CCTV cameras all over delhi .

lets come to math now..................i have CCTV on my property ..........it cost me only 2,000 rs per unit...............i dont think one time investment for security of our capital will be a issue for anyone............will it be??

2) lighting on all public places to make travel by night safe..........................

now how much is a light bulb cost ???............i guess most of the part of Delhi are already heaving enough street lighting.

3) New local buses for travel and positioning of home guards on buses that operate after dark.......

4) 20 new collages...........now Bhakts want delhi not have any new colleges....just because it cost money?
5) regulation of admission in nursury class.......................admission in nursury in delhi cost parents monsy in lakhs.........Bhakts ignores this point

5) new schools.............just like Modi ji wants 250 new smart cities .....with just budget of 300 cr.................anything is possible

6) about water.........free water to poor ......and access to water to people who dont have ( strange ....even in our capital people dont get water) ........crack down on water mafia ...........Delhi is the closet , a city can get to a developed nations city ...............the backward states of Australia like tasmania provides free unlimited water to all ( both hot and cold water at govt. expenses) .......now how much will water subsidy cost ??? 50 cr as per last budget presented by AK in assembly /...................
Also regulation of Yummuna water is in manifesto.

read ur self mate..............AAP manifesto gives details how they gonna do it..

http://www.aamaadmiparty.org/AAP-Manifesto-2015.pdf

and why the hell Bhakts crying over free wifi????? cant capital of India give free wifi ........when a country like south korea gives free wifi to whole damm nation????

Other than the schools and colleges promises everything else is incredibly underwhelming. Look at the development plans Mumbai has, they'll be setting up colossal infrastructure in the next 4-5 years, new highways, bridges, airports, skyscrapers, more train lines, more metro lines etc etc

Has the AAP mentioned anything about the RRTS? This will be a game changer in transport in the NCR and for sure under the BJP this would have been implemented (the Congress even took the first steps). Half price electricity is absurd and not economically viable and free wifi is a gimmick, real tangible development is the need of the hour across India not this populism.

@Guynextdoor2 any inputs? Do you not think the capital of India needs a healthy dose of infrastructure development, anti-corrutpion can't be all the AAP are aiming to do, India and Delhi cannot afford 5 years of stalled progress.

Great, not only do they appear to have very modest developmental goals but even these modest goals seem unviable for anarchists like them.

Who actually votes for a party like this??

Well most poor people & even some middle-class guys voted for the freebies(free bijli, free paani).. Many college going youth voted for free wi-fi(even a few in my college in greater noida did so).
Banias voted for a Bania to become the CM. Poorvanchalis(Bihar & Eastern UP) voted for him as AAP had more purvanchali candidates compared to BJP.
Muslims+Christians voted for 'secularism' i.e. to keep BJP out of power.

Also this time the entire Congress +JDU+Commies+TMC+SP votes shifted to AAP.

And yes there are the original AAP supporters who believe that Kejriwal will finish Corruption in Delhi, they are also left-liberal & support 'swaraj'.

Last edited:
Other than the schools and colleges promises everything else is incredibly underwhelming. Look at the development plans Mumbai has, they'll be setting up colossal infrastructure in the next 4-5 years, new highways, bridges, airports, skyscrapers, more train lines, more metro lines etc etc

Has the AAP mentioned anything about the RRTS? This will be a game changer in transport in the NCR and for sure under the BJP this would have been implemented (the Congress even took the first steps). Half price electricity is absurd and not economically viable and free wifi is a gimmick, real tangible development is the need of the hour across India not this populism.

@Guynextdoor2 any inputs? Do you not think the capital of India needs a healthy dose of infrastructure development, anti-corrutpion can't be all the AAP are aiming to do, India and Delhi cannot afford 5 years of stalled progress.

Great, not only do they appear to have very modest developmental goals but even these modest goals seem unviable for anarchists like them.

Who actually votes for a party like this??

Free looters,Commies & other ignorant vote for these kinds of parties

chill kar bhai , there are gng to be more fierce debates in the days ahead.. :partay:
Let it come, I am all braced up....:cheers:

last i checked , sadhvi pragya was kept in jail for the last 5-6 years and not even a single charge was filed against her and no proof is being submitted about her involvement in malegaon blast all cong-ncp tried to do is torture her through maharastra apa... IF she wasn't a hindu sadhvi human rights organisations and our media would have made a huge hue and cry over this incident.. justice have to be served to sadhvi pragya , if she was involved in the blast she need to be punished by the law or else she has to be left free.

You should probably go through the following links mate....

Sadhvi Pragya charged in RSS pracharak Sunil Joshi murder case | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis
HC denies bail to Sadhvi Pragya in Malegaon blast case - The Hindu

Well most poor people voted for the freebies(free bijli, free paani).. Many college going youth voted for free wi-fi(even a few in my college in greater noida did so).
Banias voted for a Bania to become the CM. Poorvanchalis(Bihar & Eastern UP) voted for him as AAP had more purvanchali candidates compared to BJP.
Muslims+Christians voted for 'secularism' i.e. to keep BJP out of power.

Also this time the entire Congress +JDU+Commies+TMC+SP votes shifted to AAP.

And yes there are the original AAP supporters who believe that Kejriwal will finish Corruption in Delhi, they are also left-liberal & support 'swaraj'.

and Sikhs voted against BJP.................because BJP loves Gurmit ram rahim idiot

Free looters,Commies & other ignorant vote for these kinds of parties

hey dont say anything bad about BJP and their 15 lac in bank thing.......................u should have known its a "JUMLA"

hey dont say anything bad about BJP and their 15 lac in bank thing.......................u should have known its a "JUMLA"

Modi said there is enough Black Money to put 15 lac in each account. Not that he would put 15 lac in each account :cheesy:

Not that anyone expects and AAPtard to understand the difference.

AAP has 1825 days to keep their promises of
- 500 new schools
- 20 new colleges
- 1500000 CCTV cameras
- 200000 public toilets
So at an average,
- a school to be started in every 3.65 days
- a college to be started in every 91.25 days
- a CCTV to be installed in every 2 mins
- a public toilet to be build in every 13 mins

All this will be funded by 50% cut in electricity tariff, VAT reduction, free water and WiFi....
All the best

Is this the same guy who supported Mamata banerjee and TMC ? :coffee:

AAP has 1825 days to keep their promises of
- 500 new schools
- 20 new colleges
- 1500000 CCTV cameras
- 200000 public toilets
So at an average,
- a school to be started in every 3.65 days
- a college to be started in every 91.25 days
- a CCTV to be installed in every 2 mins
- a public toilet to be build in every 13 mins

All this will be funded by 50% cut in electricity tariff, VAT reduction, free water and WiFi....
All the best

:lol: ........ its all Modi's mistake because he apparently said he will put 15 lac in everybody account. They are waiting for that money to be gifted to them :D

:lol: ........ its all Modi's mistake because he apparently said he will put 15 lac in everybody account. They are waiting for that money to be gifted to them :D

he said there is enough black money in swiss banks that every indian account can be credited with 15lks .. but then our politicians have serious comprehension problem.. :close_tema:

62680_10152824379114580_5512902688275507359_n.jpg

Trust AAPtards to spread lies that demoralize women. :sick:

In Tweets, Rajyavardhan Rathore Says He Was Misunderstood on Women Journalists

Union minister Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore today posted a series of tweets denying he had said on Friday that women journalists are more suited for off-field roles like news analysis instead of field reporting.

"Wrong interpretation. My wife is an ex-soldier," Mr Rathore, 45, said in one tweet. In others, he protested, "False, false, false. Totally false, Shame."

The Olympic medalist and former army officer reportedly made the comments at an interaction on Thursday at the Indian Women's Press Corps.

"When it comes to print, is mostly about analysis of or the implication of the news. And therein I think your role could be far better utilised without actually going out in the field. Not to say that you should not go out or there is a restriction on going out .... what I am saying is, in the sense of safety and security, and of course your working hours, and conditions which we all know has a degree of difficulty attached because as a mother, sister, the roles you all play, there are other responsibilities as well...," Mr Rathore, the junior minister for Information and Broadcasting, said.

On social media, Mr Rathore was criticized in comments like this: "Amazing India's MOS for I&B has such views on women reporters."

In one of his multiple tweets this morning, Mr Rathore said, "I've the highest respect for women personally & professionally. My 6 month pregnant soldier wife was on battlefield after Parl attack. (sic)"

Still it was a pretty Stupid thing to say.

Trust AAPtards to spread lies that demoralize women. :sick:

In Tweets, Rajyavardhan Rathore Says He Was Misunderstood on Women Journalists

Union minister Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore today posted a series of tweets denying he had said on Friday that women journalists are more suited for off-field roles like news analysis instead of field reporting.

"Wrong interpretation. My wife is an ex-soldier," Mr Rathore, 45, said in one tweet. In others, he protested, "False, false, false. Totally false, Shame."

The Olympic medalist and former army officer reportedly made the comments at an interaction on Thursday at the Indian Women's Press Corps.

"When it comes to print, is mostly about analysis of or the implication of the news. And therein I think your role could be far better utilised without actually going out in the field. Not to say that you should not go out or there is a restriction on going out .... what I am saying is, in the sense of safety and security, and of course your working hours, and conditions which we all know has a degree of difficulty attached because as a mother, sister, the roles you all play, there are other responsibilities as well...," Mr Rathore, the junior minister for Information and Broadcasting, said.

On social media, Mr Rathore was criticized in comments like this: "Amazing India's MOS for I&B has such views on women reporters."

In one of his multiple tweets this morning, Mr Rathore said, "I've the highest respect for women personally & professionally. My 6 month pregnant soldier wife was on battlefield after Parl attack. (sic)"

Still it was a pretty Stupid thing to say.
:blah::blah::blah: The usual cover up...

Back
Top Bottom