What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

So like Hindustan belongs to hindus? :lol:

8564_0d08_520.jpeg

Some things what he said are not applicable :lol:
Don't worry... Nothing applies to you as far as Gandhi quotes are concerned, Godse quotes are something you prefer which is perfectly understandable to me....;)

Don't worry... Nothing applies to you as far as Gandhi quotes are concerned, Godse quotes are something you prefer which is perfectly understandable to me....;)
I'm sure you loved Gandhi's quote in my post..perfectly understandable to me too ....;)

Thanks for admitting that you are a muslim fanatic trying to masquerade as a 'secular' AAPtard.

Bro, I dont think he is a fanatic. He is just an aaptard. Lets not brand all Muslims fanatic

Guys listen to this closely :lol: It's Shekar "Coupta", who is embarassed by Shazia Ilmi's reply so much that he wants to "chop her" :lol:

Listen closely to the reply at 3:45 - 3:47

Loll!!! Shazia Ilmi. I don't even know why she is still in politics.

AAP did not contest those elections, so rest easy and take solace in it...:pop:

OH right, because you hoped to win those elections without any base :hitwall: . Talk sense

:blah::blah::blah::blah: The butt hurt is quite visible....:D

IN congies and aaptards since LS 2014 election :lol:

Are you retarded ? Centre does not have to ask permission from Kujliwala to conduct Republic day parade . Do you believe every meme on the internet ? :lol:

OH right, because you hoped to win those elections without any base :hitwall: . Talk sense

Are you retarded ? Centre does not have to ask permission from Kujliwala to conduct Republic day parade . Do you believe every meme on the internet ? :lol:

Of course it does. But that's just a formality and Kejriwal will give it happily everytime he is approached :)

Nop, not from Union territories . Only when Delhi is given full statehood which is not the case.

Naaa, anyway doesn't matter. Kejriwal will provide full support to make sure that in every way we have grand republic day.

That meme was made by an aaptard, other aaptards will take as their bible or Qur'an. They think Republic day is like an election rally for which permission is required :rofl::rofl:

Its all about humanity dude... Doesn't matter as to what times these issues belong to, I prefer standing for humanity. Business comes later for me...

We can at least stay neutral instead of siding with land grabbers....

10405521_668110059960868_8494336183797712642_n.jpg

lol , lets not be hypocritical here brodr, if it was jst about humanity, AAP have been indifferent to the sufferings of kashmiri pandits , they nvr spoke abt thousands of innocent tamilians that killed by SL army. they never cared about the sufferings of minorities in pakistan.. but, then y is aap trying to be more arab than arabs themselves ??

Relationship with israel is not just abt business, though we didn't have any diplomatic relationships with israel untill 1985, they supplied us with imp images and missiles at the peak of the 1999 war..states like bihar have an agreement with israel to improve there agriculture output... aap wants to destroy all of this jst bcz they want to garner votes of one particular community ??

I do want India to be neutral as far as israel-palestine imbroglio is concerned.. but anti-national parties like aap have to keep themselves out of this ...

:enjoy:
75634_718797461474676_664923141_n-796794.jpg

AAP did not fight those elections, so BJP winning it or not isn't really much of a concern to me though I would have personally wanted BJP to lose.... But at the end of the day naah I am not concerned:pop:

But you right now must be having Butt hurt since 10th February 2015. Isn't it?:D

Well Centre may/may not need to ask but since Delhi Transport Commissioner and the Delhi Transport Department lay down the rules and regulations for vehicular traffic movement which is controlled by Delhi Government so in a sense yes Central Government do have to co-ordinate and get necessary permissions... This excerpt from a news article proves my point...

“In Delhi’s specific case, there is a very peculiar situation where the Delhi Transport Commissioner and the Delhi Transport Department lay down the rules and regulations for vehicular traffic movement but the enforcement authority of these rules is traffic police which comes under Ministry of Home Affairs.

“Taking advantage of this duality, the enforcement authority -- Traffic Police -- says it is Delhi administration’s job and Delhi administration says that the enforcement is police’s job. Between the two, criminals get away,” the member said.

In the paradoxical situation, the committee had summoned Police Commissioner, Delhi Transport Commissioner, Delhi Traffic Police chief, Secretary, Ministry of Road Transport and National Informatics Centre officials to discuss the issues.

“One of the most important problems that we have come across is the inter-relationship between the central and the state governments. You find multiplicity of authority,” the member said.

Source:
Panel wants traffic police under Delhi Govt - The Hindu
Transport
Defence Ministry Takes Full Control of R-Day Parade Route

So in short, Centre doesn't have absolute control of Delhi and would need State's nod in certain matters...:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom