What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Bedi: I need to thank BJP since they didn't take any money for naming me as CM.. She is indeed a true harishchandra....

Congratulations DELHI -----AAP's Okhla MLA Amanatulla Khan says "We believe Batla House encounter was fake. Will demand enquiry,"

Bhakt Bhakt Bhakt BHkat

Screenshot_5.jpg

If you talking about the elite, well then am sure they never knew whom to vote. But if you're talking about the lower strata who 're completely ignored in metropolitans like Delhi then am sure they know for whom they've voted.
I heard the muslims and other religions came out in higher numbers to cast their votes this time and if so, no points for guessing against whom they would 've voted.
View attachment 191820

Kahan se laate ho aese stats???
90% of Delhi???
U dont say that to an ex-delhite...phuleez!:confused:

Now thats if all the female voters would 've supported Kiran Bedi..lol
11th hour changes, last moment entry of Kiran Bedi was a big blow to many within BJP. Afaik they had internal disputes over Kiran Bedi's nomination.
And you know what?
BJP sounded very weak compared to AAP, their promises were vague and add to it NE immigrants issue.

why have you become so brusque these days?? always ready to split and slice! 8-)

wonder what happened to Sarthak's bengali momota :D

I do not see AAP expanding beyond Delhi.

It was and will continue to be an anti establishment urban phenomenon (read: urban naxals).

you do actually have a point there.

@doppelganger I will take AAP once they cross Haryana, Punjab Delhi and expand into let's say Tamil Nadu or other states where regional parties rule the roost.

oye Blind Bhaktooooooooooo................where are u ................me waiting to troll the hell out of u all:p:

oye @ranjeet ....kithe geya tu???

which Bhakt was saying Bjp will win 50 seats???.....................lol

Shazia-Hello arvind..
Kejri-Who's this?
S-Shazia
K-Kho kho kho..
S-Hello... K-Kho kho kho
S-Can u hear me?
K-Kho kho kho
Shazia-Harami sala

Ha bhai lele yahi hun :))

Binny and Dhir both trailing....

Yogendra Yadav proved right with the seats.

Bedi still trailing

No Yogendra Yadav was TROLLING on the seat no. Obviously he figured out it will be above 65 but hedged it and said 55+ only. This is not a defeat for BJP- this is something for which a word has not even been invented :lol:

Back
Top Bottom