What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

You think Delhi knows (now) who they are voting for? LOL.
If you talking about the elite, well then am sure they never knew whom to vote. But if you're talking about the lower strata who 're completely ignored in metropolitans like Delhi then am sure they know for whom they've voted.
I heard the muslims and other religions came out in higher numbers to cast their votes this time and if so, no points for guessing against whom they would 've voted.
90% of Delhi can't even sing the National Anthem, forget about Leaders.
upload_2015-2-10_11-15-56.png

Kahan se laate ho aese stats???
90% of Delhi???
U dont say that to an ex-delhite...phuleez!:confused:

They only know Kejriwal, Modi and the Gandhis. Since Modi was not fighting from Delhi(obviously), the choice was Kejrwal, unknown Maken and a strict Bedi. Now imagine the threat of having Bedi on the top! For once the babus would have had to really work! She was never liked in the department, read her book. She was and is a workaholic. And she respects women. VERY UNLIKE DELHI.
So her appointment sealed BJP's fate. Also this time, female voters almost did not come out!!! Not surprising though.
Now thats if all the female voters would 've supported Kiran Bedi..lol
11th hour changes, last moment entry of Kiran Bedi was a big blow to many within BJP. Afaik they had internal disputes over Kiran Bedi's nomination.
And you know what?
BJP sounded very weak compared to AAP, their promises were vague and add to it NE immigrants issue.

I will vote for any party that takes care of non Muslims. The day BJP becomes secular, it will lose my support.
why have you become so brusque these days?? always ready to split and slice! 8-)

This is one of the best example of "Democracy" and how it works ....... 6 months back, BJP had the support from 60 assembly seats (during parliament election ) after 6 months coming down to 3 seats????.... I think this is good news for the country, It will make the BJP to bring down from that high horses and start working on the promises made to the population....... It is time to work, enough of photo ops and chai pe charcha.... Charcha bandh karo kaam karo, the janta will come back to you......

Last edited:
hhhmmmmm
Does Punjab have a lot of caste based politics?

Remember, AAP are urban naxals. No religion, no caste.

nope............BSP is zero in Punjab ................so is BJP.......alone BJP cant even win MC polls in a city..................only power house is Akalis........( but alas ....Badal made it a pvt company)

hhhmmmmm

nope............BSP is zero in Punjab ................so is BJP.......alone BJP cant even win MC polls in a city..................only power house is Akalis........( but alas ....Badal made it a pvt company)
Bhakts are going bonkers over the complete washout of their Prabhu. Ignore their ramblings. They are still in shock...

This election also showed how much skewed the vote share to seat ratio can be. 33% voteshare but only 3 of 70 seats what an irony lol.

And enjoy the Bedi bloopers

This election also showed how much skewed the vote share to seat ratio can be. 33% voteshare but only 3 of 70 seats what an irony lol.
Didn't the previous LS elections proved the same

Bedi: I didn't lose, BJP lost....

Bedi :Krishna nagar has been in bad shape

LOLWA BJP's masterstroke was a self goal

oye Blind Bhaktooooooooooo................where are u ................me waiting to troll the hell out of u all:p:

oye @ranjeet ....kithe geya tu???

which Bhakt was saying Bjp will win 50 seats???.....................lol

Shazia-Hello arvind..
Kejri-Who's this?
S-Shazia
K-Kho kho kho..
S-Hello... K-Kho kho kho
S-Can u hear me?
K-Kho kho kho
Shazia-Harami sala

Congratulations DELHI -----AAP's Okhla MLA Amanatulla Khan says "We believe Batla House encounter was fake. Will demand enquiry,"

Back
Top Bottom