What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Not me Manvan...

Conversion did not really affect the Delhi elections but you 've no idea how BJP has gone down in the popularity charts, though its still better than Congress.

Again, there is no evidence of BJP popularity going down. If BJP looses Bihar, you might have a case.

he can shop at harrods for all Icare.
Even I don't want our PM to be a pajama chap like Rahul Gandhi or a phatichar like Kejriwal.... but then you try to compete with a Michelle Obama and beat her in fashion? that's YUK!

Even I don't want our PM to be a pajama chap like Rahul Gandhi or a phatichar like Kejriwal.... but then you try to compete with a Michelle Obama and beat her in fashion? that's YUK!

Again, how is that his fault ? Media needs something to sell papers and make a profit. You can hardly blame Modi for dressing decently.

BJP is paying for the religious intolerance shown by VHP goons.
If only the conversion drama had not happened and if Modi had not remained silent on the issue then I think BJP would 've fared better.
BJP is back to square one, it has to come out of the shadows of RSS and similar organisations...and deliver what it had promised.
I hope Kejriwal performs well as delhi CM this time though I wish Kiran Bedi had not joined politics at all.
Absolutely not.

Did you forget the Muzaffarnagar riots? Even after that BJP won. Riots, bombastic speeches have no effect on Delhi. Delhiwalas voted Kejri because he promised them a lot of sops. In any case they are the first class citizens of this country. Delhi voted for Kejri because it has been promised doleouts, free water, free wifi, free electricity, at our expense, of course. Now just watch the rise of open and brazen anti Hindu elements. Mark my words.

The Church also did a sustained campaign against Hindus for the last 6 months. Not surprising, considering that Delhi has been one of the most 'secular' Indian cities since Independence.

reminder to Shri Modi ji maharaj too..................start performing feku..............no more election "JUMLAS"
BJP's run is finished. Irrespective of what he does, he will lose the next elections. the Secular Coalition has come together. There is nothing BJP can do.

wasnt AAP win supposed to bring down sensex?????...............why its going up by 400 pts????

well, you are correct. Let's not forget, Vajpayee's government got punished in 2004. Chandra babu naidu got trounced for marketing their brand of shining whatever and ignoring the rural poor.
I agree that India shining campaign had misfired but another issue was BJP did not mind its hubris, its high handedness caused 7 allies to join hands with congress,I can add more reasons like Godhra riots and Kargil coffin scam. These 're what I think worked against BJP back then.

Not me Manvan...

Conversion did not really affect the Delhi elections but you 've no idea how BJP has gone down in the popularity charts, though its still better than Congress.
BJP has remained where it was. That is around 30 - 35% vote share. Which means all those who consider themselves Hindu. The rest were divided until now. Now that they are united, the entire vote share - 40% Secular + 20% anti National + 10% fence sitters are going to go for one single dominant entity. Congress will do the same thing everywhere - they will field Makens(irrelevant folks) so that the votes are not divided. Destruction of this country, and eliminating of Dharma is the first priority.

wasnt AAP win supposed to bring down sensex?????...............why its going up by 400 pts????
It did go down 380 pts in the morning. It went back up 180 points.

I agree that India shining campaign had misfired but another issue was BJP did not mind its hubris, its high handedness caused 7 allies to join hands with congress,I can add more reasons like Godhra riots and Kargil coffin scam. These 're what I think worked against BJP back then.

well Modiji can always deliver on what he promised and ensure his re-election

Absolutely not.

Did you forget the Muzaffarnagar riots? Even after that BJP won. Riots, bombastic speeches have no effect on Delhi. Delhiwalas voted Kejri because he promised them a lot of sops. In any case they are the first class citizens of this country. Delhi voted for Kejri because it has been promised doleouts, free water, free wifi, free electricity, at our expense, of course. Now just watch the rise of open and brazen anti Hindu elements. Mark my words.

The Church also did a sustained campaign against Hindus for the last 6 months. Not surprising, considering that Delhi has been one of the most 'secular' Indian cities since Independence.

BJP's run is finished. Irrespective of what he does, he will lose the next elections. the Secular Coalition has come together. There is nothing BJP can do.

mate u cant call BJP a true secular party..............they took support of Dera wala gunda...........against feelings of Sikhs.....like they dont matter at all and BJP just want votes no matter where they come from.................they called for Congress mukt bharat ................took all congressi in BJP....lol

I am more happy that all 4 Akali candidates ( 3 faught on BJP symbol) .....were miscerable in sikh dominated localities.........gives a sign that Punjabis in general and Sikhs like me in particular.....have shifted themselve from "BABE NANAK KI THAKRI" towards AAP

Take that u idiot BADAL

BJP has remained where it was. That is around 30 - 35% vote share. Which means all those who consider themselves Hindu. The rest were divided until now. Now that they are united, the entire vote share - 40% Secular + 20% anti National + 10% fence sitters are going to go for one single dominant entity. Congress will do the same thing everywhere - they will field Makens(irrelevant folks) so that the votes are not divided. Destruction of this country, and eliminating of Dharma is the first priority.

I didn't recognise you without your cat astronaut avatar

mate u cant call BJP a true secular party..............they took support of Dera wala gunda...........against feelings of Sikhs.....like they dont matter at all and BJP just want votes no matter where they come from.................they called for Congress mukt bharat ................took all congressi in BJP....lol

I am more happy that all 4 Akali candidates ( 3 faught on BJP symbol) .....were miscerable in sikh dominated localities.........gives a sign that Punjabis in general and Sikhs like me in particular.....have shifted themselve from "BABE NANAK KI THAKRI" towards AAP

Take that u idiot BADAL
I have never claimed BJP to be a secular party. NEVER.

I don't vote for Indian secular parties.

Absolutely not.

Delhi voted for AAP because they didnt want to vote for BJP and Congress. AAP won not because of its promises.
With his peccadilloes, Kejriwal looked like an angel when compared to the gargantuan proportion of blunders committed by BJP and its politicians.
I wish Kiran Bedi had stayed out of all this mess, she did not deserve this. :(

well Modiji can always deliver on what he promised and ensure his re-election

eeerrrrr.............those were election "JUMLAS" as per Mr. Amit Shah ...........Mr Modi made those comments just to feed Bhakts .........he never wanted to do those things...........

I am not saying this.................AMit shah said it...................abuse him not me plz

still up............strange isnt it?

Back
Top Bottom