What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Anna says that it's Modi's defeat as he did not keep his promises over black money..

Anna says that it's Modi's defeat as he did not keep his promises over black money..

Anna has gone senile ............. the fist signs was when he started supporting Mamata Banerjee and TMC. He lost most of my respect at that point.

Modi has a FAR greater job than devote his entire time on Black Money. SIT is doing its job and Modi is not interfering That is the MOST Modi can do.

One thing is certain, which such a powerful mandate Delhi can certainly expect some very good governance. Let us hope the crime against women come down and culprits are punished.

BJP Delhi needs to get a lot of clean leaders to gear up for the new generations of politics.

Finally Modis dream of Congress Mukth Bharat is coming to realize. Delhi has given "0" seats to congress :lol:

He wants to, but he can't. His disinterest in politics is obvious. Wait for Priyanka to come to the scene. AS for BJP a lot of heads will roll..

The problem with Congress is that they never can break free of this chain. I feel sorry for Rahul Gandhi, he should never have come to politics, just as Kiran Bedi.

Nothing wrong with Ghar Vapsi.

To be truthful, I think Hindus have as much right to convert under the legal ambit, just as Muslims or Christians have. The problem begins when Ghar Wapasi takes the front seat and everything else goes to cold storage.

It could be that the media has been highlighting it more than the other issues, but even the BJP supporters have to admit it was more of tamasha with people converting and then reconverting again the very next day.

Rahul should seriously think of this:suicide2::suicide:in politics... He is not made for it.

The Gandhi family is ultimately the glue that is sticking the whole party together. Otherwise Congress is a loose confederation of warring tribes brought together by by different interests but united by a figurehead of the Gandhis.

As for the BJP, they should learn a lesson here. Do not centralise power, but rather groom state level leaders.

Oh and do not ignore the poor in india. They will punish you.

To be truthful, I think Hindus have as much right to convert under the legal ambit, just as Muslims or Christians have. The problem begins when Ghar Wapasi takes the front seat and everything else goes to cold storage.

It could be that the media has been highlighting it more than the other issues, but even the BJP supporters have to admit it was more of tamasha with people converting and then reconverting again the very next day.

some of them converted merely to get the benefits accorded to lower castes. Can't blame them really.

Delhi delivered a resounding mandate... to say the least. I hope they are all their followers expect them to be.

yeah same here. I don't have a strict ideology. So if AAP actually makes amends and governs proficiently, that is a good thing.

There is too much of ideology and tribalism in politics. Not surprising.

Whats wrong with Kiran Bedi ?

I feel she is not politically savvy, there's nothing wrong with it, but her media appearances have been embarrassing so far.

Once you join politics, there's no holds barred and every act of yours will come into scrutiny, don't think she was ready for it.

Damn, AAP is cleaning house. congrats tot the AAP supporters here though.

Kejriwal is a better politician than I thought. I don't just have words to eat, I have tomes of pages to eat.

Nothing but I think her late entry cemented a public perception of her being someone who parachuted in unlike Kejriwal who worked up through the grass roots.

She was seen as a turncoat. An opportunist. Plus she never came across as sincere. People are not fools.

The people of Delhi have maneuvered muffler into a position where there can be no excuses or whining now. He has to deliver.

Either way, unless Delhi is made into a full fledged state, the CM is purely a titular position. And neither the BJP nor the Congress at the center will ever allow Delhi to become a state. So the story of muffler's delusions of grandeur ends there.

I feel she is not politically savvy, there's nothing wrong with it, but her media appearances have been embarrassing so far.

Once you join politics, there's no holds barred and every act of yours will come into scrutiny, don't think she was ready for it.

Plus, in one rally she got flustered with Modi supporters chanting his name. At times, it felt like Amit Shah/Modi vs Kejriwal.

Nothing but I think her late entry cemented a public perception of her being someone who parachuted in unlike Kejriwal who worked up through the grass roots.

@Bang Galore welcome back man :D

this reminds me of 2004 with the India shining campaign delat a heavy blow by the rural poor.

It seems that we, the class of people who own computers and are affluent quite often forget the sea of masses that are below our economic strata and may have completely different take on things.

Just my ill informed thoughts.

Congratulations to AAP jhaadu maar diya.

Congress mukt Delhi. Just the beginning. I want AAP to replace the Congress as the political alternative. Congress has become corrupt and elitist.

BJP paying for
1 congressification
2 MCD mismanagement and corruption
3 Non performance of multiple minister of Modi government.
4 Attempt to keep winning on Modi name instead of Modi performance.

Yes we the poor and middle class people we elected a Chaiwala thinking that this man understands our struggle. But sadly he turned out to be different. When I saw his Rockstar image in foreign countries, it depressed me. Is this the guy who claimed himself to be a chaiwala? I find Mr. Barack Obama - the most powerful man on the earth - to be far more humbler than Modi. Does a Chaiwala need all those designer suits? all those fashion statements. All I want our beloved Prime Minister to be a little bit more humble and down to earth.

Back
Top Bottom