What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Sad day for India ... Good reminder to Amit Bhai... contain this Disease till Delhi...

On the lighter note...

10527547_642358365891622_5505381710952757133_n.png

Very interesting to note that the floating vote plus Congress vote went to AAP, while BJP retained its loyal vote. This is clear mandate for the AAP.

BJP must try to build Ram Mandir,uniform civil code,Removal of article 370, rehabilitation of Kashmiri Pandits ,Anti conversion law ....

Congratulations to AAP jhaadu maar diya.

Congress mukt Delhi. Just the beginning. I want AAP to replace the Congress as the political alternative. Congress has become corrupt and elitist.

BJP paying for
1 congressification
2 MCD mismanagement and corruption
3 Non performance of multiple minister of Modi government.
4 Attempt to keep winning on Modi name instead of Modi performance.
BJP is paying for the religious intolerance shown by VHP goons.
If only the conversion drama had not happened and if Modi had not remained silent on the issue then I think BJP would 've fared better.
BJP is back to square one, it has to come out of the shadows of RSS and similar organisations...and deliver what it had promised.
I hope Kejriwal performs well as delhi CM this time though I wish Kiran Bedi had not joined politics at all.

I feel she is not politically savvy, there's nothing wrong with it, but her media appearances have been embarrassing so far.

Once you join politics, there's no holds barred and every act of yours will come into scrutiny, don't think she was ready for it.

No she is not Media or Political savvy, but she is a doer. I feel Kiran Bedi was brought in too late in the day when the war for people's mind was already lost. If she was brought in 6 months earlier, BJP could have held on to Delhi.

Amit Shah wanted to give the Delhi BJP unit one chance to prove themselves. Now they have no more excuses.

Yes we the poor and middle class people we elected a Chaiwala thinking that this man understands our struggle. But sadly he turned out to be different. When I saw his Rockstar image in foreign countries, it depressed me. Is this the guy who claimed himself to be a chaiwala? I find Mr. Barack Obama - the most powerful man on the earth - to be far more humbler than Modi. Does a Chaiwala need all those designer suits? all those fashion statements. All I want our beloved Prime Minister to be a little bit more humble and down to earth.

eh?

In my opinion, humility is an overrated value. If a polician governs very effectively, then he can shop at harrods for all Icare.

Not through corruption though.

eh?

In my opinion, humility is an overrated value. If a polician governs very effectively, then he can shop at harrods for all Icare.

Not through corruption though.
yeah its like my dad used to tell me "get good marks and rest I dont care". :lol:

If only the conversion drama had not happened and if Modi had not remained silent on the issue then I think BJP would 've fared better.
BJP is back to square one, it has to come out of the shadows of RSS and similar organisations...and deliver what it had promised.
I hope Kejriwal performs well as delhi CM this time though I wish Kiran Bedi had not joined politics at all.

This is a vote FOR AAP, not one against BJP.

I doubt VHP or conversion had anything to do with it. Defeats are normal and natural in the life of any political party. It means nothing except people wanted to give AAP a chance again, this time with a clear majority.

well, you are correct. Let's not forget, Vajpayee's government got punished in 2004. Chandra babu naidu got trounced for marketing their brand of shining whatever and ignoring the rural poor.

This is actually a heartening result for me. I had thought that india had suddenly turned rabidly religious.

This is a vote FOR AAP, not one against BJP.

I doubt VHP or conversion had anything to do with it. Defeats are normal and natural in the life of any political party. It means nothing except people wanted to give AAP a chance again, this time with a clear majority.
Not me Manvan...

Conversion did not really affect the Delhi elections but you 've no idea how BJP has gone down in the popularity charts, though its still better than Congress.

Back
Top Bottom