What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

reminder to Shri Modi ji maharaj too..................start performing feku..............no more election "JUMLAS"

Let us watch how U turn Keju "Performs" :devil: .......... so far he has only been TALKING and making Tall Promises :lol:

Modi has proven himself for 15years in Guajarat. This time Keju will have No more Excuses :P ... no more JuMLAS.

I have never claimed BJP to be a secular party. NEVER.

I don't vote for Indian secular parties.

so why u voting for a communal party ???? BJP and congressi are same thing..............they will do anything for a single vote.................doesnot matter how it comes

With his peccadilloes, Kejriwal looked like an angel when compared to the gargantuan proportion of blunders committed by BJP and its politicians.
You think Delhi knows (now) who they are voting for? LOL.

90% of Delhi can't even sing the National Anthem, forget about Leaders. They only know Kejriwal, Modi and the Gandhis. Since Modi was not fighting from Delhi(obviously), the choice was Kejrwal, unknown Maken and a strict Bedi. Now imagine the threat of having Bedi on the top! For once the babus would have had to really work! She was never liked in the department, read her book. She was and is a workaholic. And she respects women. VERY UNLIKE DELHI.

So her appointment sealed BJP's fate. Also this time, female voters almost did not come out!!! Not surprising though.

so why u voting for a communal party ???? BJP and congressi are same thing..............they will do anything for a single vote.................doesnot matter how it comes
I will vote for any party that takes care of non Muslims. The day BJP becomes secular, it will lose my support.

Delhi voted for AAP because they didnt want to vote for BJP and Congress. AAP won not because of its promises.
With his peccadilloes, Kejriwal looked like an angel when compared to the gargantuan proportion of blunders committed by BJP and its politicians.
I wish Kiran Bedi had stayed out of all this mess, she did not deserve this. :(

I think Kiran Bedi was planted By Kejriwal inside BJP...............She was AAP ki spy

90% of Delhi can't even sing the National Anthem, forget about Leaders. They only know Kejriwal, Modi and the Gandhis. Since Modi was not fighting from Delhi(obviously), the choice was Kejrwal, unknown Maken and a strict Bedi. Now imagine the threat of having Bedi on the top! For once the babus would have had to really work! She was never liked in the department, read her book. She was and is a workaholic. And she respects women. VERY UNLIKE DELHI.

So her appointment sealed BJP's fate. Also this time, female voters almost did not come out!!! Not surprising though.

This was a vote FOR AAP, not one Against BJP or Kiran Bedi.

AAP had a positive Agenda, tall promises and lies mixed with a healthy doze of Propaganda and that strategy won

This time Keju will have No more Excuses :P ... no more JuMLAS.
Incorrect. Kejru just will need to check the Hindus. And keep giving out freebies. He does not NEED to deliver anything. So yeah, he WON'T do anything. He will use this time to expand instead. Makes sense, why waste time on a place already conquered and consolidated?

I will vote for any party that takes care of non Muslims. The day BJP becomes secular, it will lose my support.

well AAP does did somethings to take care of Non-muslims..............they made SIT on riots and opened all cases regarding riots again.

People like Phoolkha are in its core membership.......

ANd also they called Bhukari a traitor .....which even BJP cant call him.:p:

I do not see AAP expanding beyond Delhi.

It was and will continue to be an anti establishment urban phenomenon (read: urban naxals).

I do not see AAP expanding beyond Delhi.

It was and will continue to be an anti establishment urban phenomenon (read: urban naxals).

bla bla ................and why we Punjabis going la la la on this????

Bhagwant Mann or Chotepur .....one of them will be CM of Punjab......................after Delhi ............Punjab will be free from Akali-Bjp

koi sak???

Back
Top Bottom