What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

This election also showed how much skewed the vote share to seat ratio can be. 33% voteshare but only 3 of 70 seats what an irony lol.

Ridiculous logic. People in Sartia Vihar don't need to represent for an MLA in Tilak Nagar. FAct is that in each and every constituency very small no. of people trust BJP. ANd they were outvoted by 70%

No Yogendra Yadav was TROLLING on the seat no. Obviously he figured out it will be above 65 but hedged it and said 55+ only. This is not a defeat for BJP- this is something for which a word has not even been invented :lol:

Bedi , the master stroke , lost

Binny , lost

Dhir , lost

meanwhile................do u think BJP MLAs will hire a Auto or use a scooter to reach Assembly ???

Kaisa hai mate????

Am i allowed to troll u today???

I think Punjab is gonna be interesting now :azn:

Binny , lost

Dhir , lost

meanwhile................do u think BJP MLAs will hire a Auto or use a scooter to reach Assembly ???

Bedi is one classic case. Apparently as she signed off also she signed off with bloopers only :lol:.

I would like to wish Delhiites all the very best for the next 5 years.

Its going to be fun watching from afar.

Binny , lost

Dhir , lost

Bedi is one classic case, turns out even as she signed off she signed off with bloopers.

correct her tweet ................write "BJP wont even get opposition leader post"

It just occurred to me...........THERE IS NO OPPOSITION IN DELHI AT ALL!!!!

People said that the fate of congerss was bad- I suspect BJP will be even worse :lol:

I think Punjab is gonna be interesting now :azn:

Bedi is one classic case. Apparently as she signed off also she signed off with bloopers only :lol:.

yeah...............Bedi didnt loose..........its BJP that lost .....lolwa

I would like to wish Delhiites all the very best for the next 5 years.

Its going to be fun watching from afar.

Punjab Punjab Punjab

Congratulations DELHI -----AAP's Okhla MLA Amanatulla Khan says "We believe Batla House encounter was fake. Will demand enquiry,"

Aaana kariyiam parayumbala chenna karyiam :lol:

wonder what happened to Sarthak's bengali momota :D

you do actually have a point there.

@doppelganger I will take AAP once they cross Haryana, Punjab Delhi and expand into let's say Tamil Nadu or other states where regional parties rule the roost.

Don't abuse Bedi man, we could never have done it without her! May she live long and prosper within BJP :D

Aaana kariyiam parayumbala chenna karyiam :lol:

Don't abuse Bedi man, we could never have done it without her! May she live long and prosper within BJP :D

Impressive stuff by AAP dude!

I mocked Kejriwal and the guy made me eat my words :) Hope he serves this nation well and AAP live upto expectations. Good luck to you guys :-)

@Lord Zen Now you can keep your promise and declare me the most awesome guy in the planet. That was your wager. Keep the promise. Write it in bold capital letters in big fonts. :enjoy:

Impressive stuff by AAP dude!

I mocked Kejriwal and the guy made me eat my words :) Hope he serves this nation well and AAP live upto expectations. Good luck to you guys :-)

Thanks man. I knew it was inevitable. The BJP has gotten into the habit of showmanship and big Press Ads. Meeting Barak, Ghar Wapsi etc. That bluff would eventually have been called. :rolleyes:

@Lord Zen Now you can keep your promise and declare me the most awesome guy in the planet. That was your wager. Keep the promise. Write it in bold capital letters in big fonts. :enjoy:

You are a moron, and continue to be one.

Btw, why are you not banned yet. Weren't you the one whining and rolling in self pity last night?

Back
Top Bottom