What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

"Blow to Modi" Sickular brigade is back :lol:

B9dl5sSCEAAZQz7.jpg

Aaana kariyiam parayumbala chenna karyiam :lol:

Don't abuse Bedi man, we could never have done it without her! May she live long and prosper within BJP :D

Aanayum chenyum alla ithu Rajaythinte abynthra surakshayude Karyam (issue of Internal security) ...lets wait and see how this Jehadi-maoist-crusader nexus will rule Delhi ...

Last edited:
Incorrect. Kejru just will need to check the Hindus. And keep giving out freebies. He does not NEED to deliver anything. So yeah, he WON'T do anything. He will use this time to expand instead. Makes sense, why waste time on a place already conquered and consolidated?

No Keju does come across as a man who desires a change. Only he is too impatient and seems to have a "secular" bent which is probably designed to win minority votes. I remember him long back as a crusader asking why reservation was required and that it destroys meritocracy :P

The Delhi BJP was built in the mould of the congress, a relic from the Vajpayee era and nurtured by Sushma Swaraj. This miserable defeat will serve as a wake up call and hopefully a new generation of leaders will be groomed.

This election also showed how much skewed the vote share to seat ratio can be. 33% voteshare but only 3 of 70 seats what an irony lol.

This is their CORE HINDUTVA Voter Base. :tup:

Not a bad percentage :D ................. rest of the votes are "development" agenda and "secular" voters.

Dilliwalo.. you asked for it.. you got it.. now live with it for next 5 yrs. Jantar Mantar / Ram Leela maidan, dharnas, traffic jams, power cuts, water shortage are going to be the story of your life from now on! Good luck... best regards.. BJP bhakt! :pissed:

:p::p::p::p:

yo yo yo .........how u doing mate???

calm down ............

Dilliwalo.. you asked for it.. you got it.. now live with it for next 5 yrs. Jantar Mantar / Ram Leela maidan, dharnas, traffic jams, power cuts, water shortage are going to be the story of your life from now on! Good luck... best regards.. BJP bhakt! :pissed:

Yaar meine toh BJP koh Vote diya tha,muje toh maaf karo :cry:

:p::p::p::p:

yo yo yo .........how u doing mate???

calm down ............

Calm down kya saraa Mood hi karabh hogya,but in a way it was good now people will see how much Kejru Delivers
Aur mere area se Akali haar gaya :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:(I voted for him but hoped that he would loose)
Rajouri Garden se kadha hua tha woh

It just occurred to me...........THERE IS NO OPPOSITION IN DELHI AT ALL!!!!

People said that the fate of congerss was bad- I suspect BJP will be even worse :lol:

Actually this is good news for the BJP, Now no body can blame the BJP for being a poor opposition. Congress does not even exist.

Its a One Party communist Rule :azn:

What is wrong with the people of delhi ??? seriously man 67/70 for aap ?? its time to leave india..

Back
Top Bottom