What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Sorry to say but I have even lesser hopes for Punjab. A drug addict state. With a naxalite ruling it. Would not be enjoyable watching, even from afar.

no............Chotepur might be a Hardliner ..........but he is not a naxalite .........xD........and he got experience in politics plus governance ( he was Cabinet minister before Badal took over Akali Dal).

Not really. The only arse that's burning is the one in which a turd like you is impacted.

Fucking BHakt giving background noise. Obviously butthurt seen clearly now that people have demolished you and not paying attention to you. No one wants you anymore Bhakt, That's 67 to 3 is as good as 70 to zero. Now why don't you organize some event to analyse if Indian women need 4 children or 5 instead of wasting time on political debates.

u need burnol???

Proctosedyl.......:rolleyes:

no............Chotepur might be a Hardliner ..........but he is not a naxalite .........xD........and he got experience in politics plus governance ( he was Cabinet minister before Badal took over Akali Dal).

Will be interesting to see how Punjab tackles drug addiction.

As kerala is affected by alcoholism.

u need burnol???

Fucking BHakt giving background noise. Obviously butthurt seen clearly now that people have demolished you and not paying attention to you. No one wants you anymore Bhakt, That's 67 to 3 is as good as 70 to zero. Now why don't you organize some event to analyse if Indian women need 4 children or 5 instead of wasting time on political debates.

Baaah ..... naked naxals.

Shiv Sena: Tsunami(Read Kejriwal) greater and bigger than a wave(Read Modi)

Uddhav: Will go to swearing in ceremony if invited

Uddhav taking a jibe at Modi and BJP

Just hope Delhi wont turn into another Bengal. Even TMC got such mandate 4 years back but its like a bad dream now. @Skull and Bones
PS: Only consolation prize is that Congress is never gonna be back in Delhi ever as whenever they dip below 20% voteshare in any state, they never comeback.

Will be interesting to see how Punjab tackles drug addiction.

As kerala is affected by alcoholism.

well mate............u cant expect BJP-Badal to act against themselve ??? they are themselve doing drug trade

@bhakti4AAP: Arvind Kejriwal fails again to get a chance of debate with Kiran Bedi in the assembly.............................HAHAHAHAHAHA #AAPSweep

Sorry to say but I have even lesser hopes for Punjab. A drug addict state. With a naxalite ruling it. Would not be enjoyable watching, even from afar.
Well though I have trust in BJP's central command, I want Akalis and BJP to lose there for good. So far they have not been able to run Punjab good and Its time someone elses come to powee. Personally I will say Amrinder Singh. That guy seems to be a good man.

What we have - Congress absolute Zero and BJP just 3. That means people don't see too much of a difference between Congress and BJP! There is a clear message here - that traditional politics that we witnessed so far - that chanakya strategies - the strategies of cast and religion - the dirty politics - does not work. People elected Modi not because he is a savior of hindus - that he will destroy christians and muslims - that he will make India a hindu country. Common ppl voted him because they saw a hope.

Now, it's not even 1 full year. Modi ji you still have more than 4 years. Please deliver what you have promised. I still believe, as far as whole of India is concerned, Modi Ji is only hope we have. I fear, say in the next elections if BJP were to lose, what we have - a bunch of 15-20 parties - people like Mamta Lalu Mulayam Congress and all regional parties coming together just for 1 purpose to defeat BJP. That will be a disaster!!!!!

BJP right now should only focus on INDIA - Nation and only nation First. I am very very sure a defeat of BJP in the next national election will be disaster for our nation. So, in the national interest they should act now. And this landslide victory for AAP (thank GOD it is not congress or any other party) should make them introspect.

Again I wish they don't blunder on Bihar. Let Janata Dal and Nitish kumar and Lulu let them fall on their own weight. Please don't do any strategy. Be honest and fight the election to the best of your own ability. In the course if you were to lose, so be it. But if you try to fish in troubled water - try to bring in caste politics - even if you win, its temporary. Don't martyr Nitish Kumar!

Dilliwalo.. you asked for it.. you got it.. now live with it for next 5 yrs. Jantar Mantar / Ram Leela maidan, dharnas, traffic jams, power cuts, water shortage are going to be the story of your life from now on! Good luck... best regards.. BJP bhakt! :pissed:

Back
Top Bottom