What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

wooot, free everything...i am moving to Delhi and going to a slum :D . Appt. bhi free ka mil jayega :yahoo:

Aanayum chenyum alla ithu Rajaythinte abynthra surakshayude Karyam (issue of Internal security) ...lets wait and see how this Jehadi-maoist-crusader nexus will rule Delhi ...

You have some starnge ideas that people other than BJP are not patriotic. Can't help you there.

What is wrong with the people of delhi ??? seriously man 67/70 for aap ?? its time to leave india..

Air Asia is offering discounts now......

Yeah .. @Guynextdoor2
You are the greatest guy on this planet.
You happy now.

And Congratulations. :yahoo:

I have to be gracious in victory, therefore your declaration is accepted :enjoy:.

That is illogical because so far its been AAP who is all talk an no action :cheesy:

You do realize that for ALL their Talking .... AAP has NOT DONE Anything till date.

You definitely are all talk for sure

:lol::lol::lol:
Abe chutiyae into power means form the government :lol::lol:. All the millions in delhi are idiots, ek tu hi samjhdaar jamma :lol::lol:

Abe chutiyae ... BJP would have formed govt. if congress and AAP had not joined hands. :lol: ...... so by all estimates they were VOTED TO POWER.

Congress also released booklet of Feku U-Turns as well. Do you want me post them? And you are still to answer my question? Would you become an AAPtard as promised when at least one school or college is opened by AAP's government or will you remain a BJPig by doing a U-Turn?

I will certainly.

I will certainly.

Why only 1 ? :cheesy: ........ I thought they promised 500 schools in 5 years :D .... 1 school every 3 days :enjoy:

Abe chutiya the question is, did they form the government :lol::lol:, rehnae de tujhe na ho payaega :lol:

How does that matter ? :lol:..... just a year and half back, BJP was the LARGEST party in Delhi.

Lets hope AAP does something substantial to Delhi and not just waste five years in free stuff and dharnas. Having said that it is introspection time to Shah and Modi. Rein in the loose cannons among you now

Why only 1 ? :cheesy: ........ I thought they promised 500 schools in 5 years :D .... 1 school every 3 days :enjoy:

How does that matter ? :lol:..... just a year and half back, BJP was the LARGEST party in Delhi.

Their manifesto says 500. I said I will become an aaptard if they open atleast 1 in 5 years

Back
Top Bottom