What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

What we have - Congress absolute Zero and BJP just 3. That means people don't see too much of a difference between Congress and BJP! There is a clear message here - that traditional politics that we witnessed so far - that chanakya strategies - the strategies of cast and religion - the dirty politics - does not work. People elected Modi not because he is a savior of hindus - that he will destroy christians and muslims - that he will make India a hindu country. Common ppl voted him because they saw a hope.

Now, it's not even 1 full year. Modi ji you still have more than 4 years. Please deliver what you have promised. I still believe, as far as whole of India is concerned, Modi Ji is only hope we have. I fear, say in the next elections if BJP were to lose, what we have - a bunch of 15-20 parties - people like Mamta Lalu Mulayam Congress and all regional parties coming together just for 1 purpose to defeat BJP. That will be a disaster!!!!!

BJP right now should only focus on INDIA - Nation and only nation First. I am very very sure a defeat of BJP in the next national election will be disaster for our nation. So, in the national interest they should act now. And this landslide victory for AAP (thank GOD it is not congress or any other party) should make them introspect.

Again I wish they don't blunder on Bihar. Let Janata Dal and Nitish kumar and Lulu let them fall on their own weight. Please don't do any strategy. Be honest and fight the election to the best of your own ability. In the course if you were to lose, so be it. But if you try to fish in troubled water - try to bring in caste politics - even if you win, its temporary. Don't martyr Nitish Kumar!

Don't worry the Govt is taking all the steps to boost growth,don't forget to see this year's budget

Rajnath-Kejriwal-PTI.jpg

Kejriwal meets Rajnath: CM-designate seeks Centre's cooperation in Delhi's development

Delhi's Chief Minister-designate Arvind Kejriwal on Wednesday met Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh and raised the issue of full statehood of the national capital, emphasising that it will help in ensuring proper coordination among various agencies.
In the meeting, Kejriwal, accompanied by senior party leader Manish Sisodia, underlined the need for "constructive cooperation" between the Centre and the Delhi government and noted that political differences should not come in way of taking the city forward...

Kejriwal meets Rajnath: CM-designate seeks Centre's cooperation in Delhi's development - Firstpost

What will be the first problems of the AAP with the NDA government and where could they work together for the development of Delhi?

congrats ...............a ex-minister is going to jail for 3 yrs.....................in corruption case..........after 13 yrs of trail.......

Time is changing fast .........Swach Bharat in sight

Langah going to jail.....................at one point he had his "wanted" pictures in police stations ....related to militancy in Punjab.......times changed , Police started guarding him when he became minister .......................police will still guard him.....but in jail

:p:

cant wait for Badal free Punjab................:yahoo:

NSG work as informers ;) : kejriwal

sab mile huye hai ji:police:

congrats ...............a ex-minister is going to jail for 3 yrs.....................in corruption case..........after 13 yrs of trail.......

Time is changing fast .........Swach Bharat in sight

Langah going to jail.....................at one point he had his "wanted" pictures in police stations ....related to militancy in Punjab.......times changed , Police started guarding him when he became minister .......................police will still guard him.....but in jail

:p:

cant wait for Badal free Punjab................:yahoo:

sab mile huye hai ji:police:

Kiss party ka tha ? Cong. Bjp ya SAD ?

Kiss party ka tha ? Cong. Bjp ya SAD ?

Akali dal Badal:p: ...........he once got defeated by an independent candidate by just 60 votes ..........and that person is now AAP Punjab Chief ..............Punjab AAP have persons who can take on gundas of political parties.

Meanwhile...........gang war erupted between BJP goons and akali goons in tran taran city ..............multiple rounds fired between them...............nothing serious.......just a regular day in good governed punjab:toast_sign:

Akali dal Badal:p: ...........he once got defeated by an independent candidate by just 60 votes ..........and that person is now AAP Punjab Chief ..............Punjab AAP have persons who can take on gundas of political parties.

Meanwhile...........gang war erupted between BJP goons and akali goons in tran taran city ..............multiple rounds fired between them...............nothing serious.......just a regular day in good governed punjab:toast_sign:

And the credit goes to Narendra modi ? Yaar punjab me kutta bhi kisi ko kat leta to tu Modi ko blame karta tha aab credit to de ....;)

And the credit goes to Narendra modi ? Yaar punjab me kutta bhi kisi ko kat leta to tu Modi ko blame karta tha aab credit to de ....;)

well , as people of Punjab says............Narinder Modi promised tucks full of money to Punjab when his govt. comes in center.

and Badal sahib declared that center will no longer treat punjab as step child...............meh

Center govt stopped all funds to Punjab now..............Badal promised Jaitley a easy win in amritsar ...............now jaitley messing with Badals ..........lol

I am just saying ............as i have always said................Modi says one thing and does another.

even Amit shah said he throws JUMLAS.

Modi ji hates dynasty politics.................so they will form govt in Kashmir with a dynastic party.................similarly they love Badals ................so they made a Badal as cabinet minister

AM I WRONG IN ANY WAY???

Back
Top Bottom