What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Lets hope AAP does something substantial to Delhi and not just waste five years in free stuff and dharnas. Having said that it is introspection time to Shah and Modi. Rein in the loose cannons among you now

Their manifesto says 500. I said I will become an aaptard if they open atleast 1 in 5 years

The whole Party needs to reform from ground up & me also hoping that AAP would silence all it's critics & do some really good work in Delhi

The whole Party needs to reform from ground up & me also hoping that AAP would silence all it's critics & do some really good work in Delhi

Yes, I hope they make me regret not donating to them earlier, etc.

I feel she is not politically savvy, there's nothing wrong with it, but her media appearances have been embarrassing so far.

Once you join politics, there's no holds barred and every act of yours will come into scrutiny, don't think she was ready for it.

I see it the same, she has made a lot of mistakes in statements or responses to the media, mistakes proper politicians wouldn't make. I do think that she can learn it with more time, but that will reduce her clean reputation too, because so far she had gained credibility by having steady opinions and stating them. As a politician however, she will have to follow party politics and will need to go back from even more of her earlier statements. Not sure what's better, her learning the game or her remaining as she was, because both will have it

Very interesting to note that the floating vote plus Congress vote went to AAP, while BJP retained its loyal vote. This is clear mandate for the AAP.

That's the crucial part! BJP basically retains it's voteshare compared, but what's interesting is, that they couldn't gain anything from the hype of the landslight general election win, the hype on the PM and the BJP in general, not even from the former mistake of the AAP in Delhi!
All this actually should had made it simple for the BJP to at least, get a better voteshare than the last time, to keep it close, so one has to ask what factors countered all this?

Besides that, congrats to AAP and all it's supporters!
congrats to the voters in Delhi, that showed how important it is to vote and how important democracy is in India!
and congrats to the election commission that once again showed how efficient India is, when it comes to elections. The general election alone was more than impressive, but here again everything seems to have been well planned and managed (DRDO should hire some of these officials :D)!

I see it the same, she has made a lot of mistakes in statements or responses to the media, mistakes proper politicians wouldn't make. I do think that she can learn it with more time, but that will reduce her clean reputation too, because so far she had gained credibility by having steady opinions and stating them. As a politician however, she will have to follow party politics and will need to go back from even more of her earlier statements. Not sure what's better, her learning the game or her remaining as she was, because both will have it

That's the crucial part! BJP basically retains it's voteshare compared, but what's interesting is, that they couldn't gain anything from the hype of the landslight general election win, the hype on the PM and the BJP in general, not even from the former mistake of the AAP in Delhi!
All this actually should had made it simple for the BJP to at least, get a better voteshare than the last time, to keep it close, so one has to ask what factors countered all this?

Besides that, congrats to AAP and all it's supporters!
congrats to the voters in Delhi, that showed how important it is to vote and how important democracy is in India!
and congrats to the election commission that once again showed how efficient India is, when it comes to elections. The general election alone was more than impressive, but here again everything seems to have been well planned and managed (DRDO should hire some of these officials :D)!

LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Srsly though my city is Fu*ked,we freakin elected commies man :(:(:(

Modi should start a Ghar wapsi programme to VHP before it is too late.

B9gEwHDCMAA5M6H.jpg

Auto-rickshaw drivers, volunteers in Lucknow celebrate #AAPSweep in New Delhi polls
B9gjs2aCEAAmkA_.jpg:large

What we have - Congress absolute Zero and BJP just 3. That means people don't see too much of a difference between Congress and BJP! There is a clear message here - that traditional politics that we witnessed so far - that chanakya strategies - the strategies of cast and religion - the dirty politics - does not work. People elected Modi not because he is a savior of hindus - that he will destroy christians and muslims - that he will make India a hindu country. Common ppl voted him because they saw a hope.

Now, it's not even 1 full year. Modi ji you still have more than 4 years. Please deliver what you have promised. I still believe, as far as whole of India is concerned, Modi Ji is only hope we have. I fear, say in the next elections if BJP were to lose, what we have - a bunch of 15-20 parties - people like Mamta Lalu Mulayam Congress and all regional parties coming together just for 1 purpose to defeat BJP. That will be a disaster!!!!!

BJP right now should only focus on INDIA - Nation and only nation First. I am very very sure a defeat of BJP in the next national election will be disaster for our nation. So, in the national interest they should act now. And this landslide victory for AAP (thank GOD it is not congress or any other party) should make them introspect.

Again I wish they don't blunder on Bihar. Let Janata Dal and Nitish kumar and Lulu let them fall on their own weight. Please don't do any strategy. Be honest and fight the election to the best of your own ability. In the course if you were to lose, so be it. But if you try to fish in troubled water - try to bring in caste politics - even if you win, its temporary. Don't martyr Nitish Kumar!

Very very true. Couldn't agree more!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom