What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

well , as people of Punjab says............Narinder Modi promised tucks full of money to Punjab when his govt. comes in center.

and Badal sahib declared that center will no longer treat punjab as step child...............meh

Center govt stopped all funds to Punjab now..............Badal promised Jaitley a easy win in amritsar ...............now jaitley messing with Badals ..........lol

I am just saying ............as i have always said................Modi says one thing and does another.

even Amit shah said he throws JUMLAS.

Modi ji hates dynasty politics.................so they will form govt in Kashmir with a dynastic party.................similarly they love Badals ................so they made a Badal as cabinet minister

AM I WRONG IN ANY WAY???

I dont know ghanta abt . Punjab politics ...:( just give me one simple anser who is behind this arrest ... ?

B9npB-hCMAEvgJJ.jpg

I dont know ghanta abt . Punjab politics ...:( just give me one simple anser who is behind this arrest ... ?

when he was agricultural minister , he did some under ground dealings and took over land in mohali ( land is very costly there as it neighbours chandigarh) .......

and also he was trying to buy a cruise ship.............Captain arminder Singh , when he was CM .........opened cases against almost all Akali ministers........including Badals..................and result is here.

similar stuff Badals do.................who do not join them..........they open up cases.....even if false

Lo ji dharna saru ... AAP Anna ko samarthan denga dharne me

Anil Shastri says Wifi will be free for only 30 mins in 1 day and only sarkari websites can be opened.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha ......

BJP wins big in Assam civic polls

After the Delhi rout, here is something to cheer for the BJP. It is doing exceedingly well in Assam civic polls indicating that the party is all set to emerge as the front runner in the coming assembly elections.
Of the 42 town committees, the BJP has won 20, while the Congress has won only six. The AGP, which ruled Assam twice in the past, has drawn a zilch. The counting in other committees is in progress.

In case of the 32 municipal committees, the BJP has already won 18, while the Congress has won eight. The AGP drew a blank.
The civic polls have assumed significance in the State in view of the forthcoming Assembly polls next year. The results would indicate which way the wind is blowing. Also, a massive 72 percent polling was recorded indicating strong voter sensitisation. Interestingly, in the 2009 elections, the Congress had won 71 of the 74 municipal committees and town committees.
Elections were held for 32 municipal boards and 42 town committees on Sunday. The total number of electorate is 14,84,896.

BJP wins big in Assam civic polls - Sakshi Post

@Nair saab tumhara dost Teesta Setalvad ki toh baj gayi yaar. B!tch is running away & hiding from the law... yeh toh pura scene hi ulta ho gaya! :lol:

congrats ...............a ex-minister is going to jail for 3 yrs.....................in corruption case..........after 13 yrs of trail.......

Time is changing fast .........Swach Bharat in sight

Langah going to jail.....................at one point he had his "wanted" pictures in police stations ....related to militancy in Punjab.......times changed , Police started guarding him when he became minister .......................police will still guard him.....but in jail

:p:

cant wait for Badal free Punjab................:yahoo:

sab mile huye hai ji:police:

This happened in India man,.

Aam Aadmi Party - Timeline Photos | Facebook

Back
Top Bottom