What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

He's gonna win this election and Bedi's gonna lose. BJP can try every trick in their book, this time it'll be made clear that people aren't fooled by them.
Yeah, they are going to be fooled by a professional liar.

He's gonna win this election and Bedi's gonna lose. BJP can try every trick in their book, this time it'll be made clear that people aren't fooled by them.
I dont care who wins the elections whether its BJP or AAP, i am a mugwump. I like Kiran Bedi and respect her. Cant trust Arvind Kejriwal anymore.
So i will remain captious about him.

How kejriwal suppose to work in delhi while he abuse modi,jetli,rajnath,nitin and also hariyana CM from whom he will reqwire assistance . ?

I do not expect him to provide a effective and efficient govt.

He is an anarchist who does not believe in the system so its foolish to expect him to work the system.

Worse still his personal history suggest a man who starts many things but never sees it through to the end. He is a poor leader and administrator since he himself is an emotionally unstable man with no moral compass and no qualms about doing what it takes to satisfy his personal goals.

All the intelligence in the world cannot compensate for lack of character and moral fiber.

Angry young man may look good in movies, but flops in real life. However the mass public who watch salman khan in dabangh flying and kicking down enemies want to desperately believe in some superhero who pretends to be in alignment with their fantasy. He is no different from Tapasvi baba from PK.

Good to see people from our own country tarnishing its name over on a foreign forum to show their unflinching support to a political faction and hatred towards other by creating threads with ridiculous names and substance which we are accustomed to only from Pakistani or Bangladeshi members. Not to mention Christian vs Hindu, Hindu vs Muslim, Hindu vs Hindu race in which we Indians have stooped so low ,recently, that even Pakistanis won't be able to match.

Even am an AAP supporter ,as some of you might know, but what's going on in here in the name of AAP these days is unacceptable.

Also I know during my short time here , on a few occasions I have overstepped at times trying to troll our pm , I beg your pardon for that also

Farewell my friends

ohh ya you were talking very reasonably, saying that India cannot produce anything is sooooo reasonable. You should be knighted for saying that. Seriously I hope your not RiazHaq’s second identity here. lol

And sorry I have no resources against China because for some reason no information comes out of there lol

`Aam Aadmi Party's Okhla candidate supported Indian Mujahideen operative` `Aam Aadmi Party's Okhla candidate supported Indian Mujahideen operative` | Zee News

If AAP wins, Delhi is fucked; RAW.

There would be no bottom to the depth to which state finances would fall.

Frankly BJP, at least in my area is running a disspirited campaign. I do not even know the name of BJP candidate from my area, never heard or seen any BJP propaganda except some crude loudspeaker slogannering; this while AAP candidate is doing roadshows every second day.

I would vote for BJP, but I have a premonition that BJP candidate from my seat would lose.

At this point, I do not think that BJP would win simple majority. I just wist that it would stall maoist+NGO+Gulfi complex of AAP; which i think is highly probable as i have not seen any BJP supporter defecting. AAP is gaining at the expense of Congress, which in some seats like Kalkaji (my voting area) was pretty big.

Agreed BJP's campaign is nowhere near the level of AAP in Delhi

Back
Top Bottom