What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Indian voters are pragmatic and will vote for anyone who will make their lives better. So irrespective of which party wins in Delhi, the people will win and life will go on.

However what is really PRICELESS is to see the House of Cards that AAP had build, collapse under its own lies. To see the AAPtards realize what a false "prophet" Arvind Kejriwal turned out to be.

BkBjmrfCUAAKEhA[1].png

:lol:

true indeed he's our future :D

This thread filled with bhakts , that's why I invited you,pls teach them a lesson :popcorn:

if kejri loses this time india will finally get its imran khan :hitwall::hitwall:
Are you kidding ? BJP doesn't even stand a chance ,all opinion polls this month favour AAP :victory:

BJP Supporters in an orgy. Good thing, all things will vanish after Delhi results are announced. Man that will be PRICELESS.

haha let them be in orgy , they be hiding come Feb 10 :D
That'd be a pleasure to watch

Does it really matter ? Delhi is not really a 'state' in real sense most of the police force is controlled by centre also BJP already runs 3MCDs if am not mistaken .And even if AAP gets a majority it won't be able to make any serious dents outside Delhi . Good thing is it might also serve as a wake up call for BJP to rein in idiots making headlines for all the wrong reasons.
As a delhite you should be happy that you might get free water/wifi/electricity/cctvs etc etc :P

As a Delhite i am very concerned about my state's finaces & if this free stuff continues we will be bankrupt soon

Bhai its a media perception its either a BJP majority or hung essembly ... but I still think bjp will come out victorious easily... u cant beat bjp and RSS booth management ...

I hope you are right on this one

As a Delhite i am very concerned about my state's finaces & if this free stuff continues we will be bankrupt soon

Actually AAP win may play out in BJPs favor in the long run. Pretty soon Delhites will realise what Kejri really is when he runs out of gimmicks and the state runs out of funds to finance the freebies. His fate will sealed permanently as Delhites will never give him a 3rd chance

Actually AAP win may play out in BJPs favor in the long run. Pretty soon Delhites will realise what Kejri really is when he runs out of gimmicks and the state runs out of funds to finance the freebies. His fate will sealed permanently as Delhites will never give him a 3rd chance
i still believe its Neck to Neck fight Even with So much Propaganda

Ehhhh..........noooooo

Just now got through AAP manifesto. What the **** i mean literally. Are Delhi people really so insane to fell for such ridiculously bizzaire promises.

If AAP wins, Delhi is fucked; RAW.

There would be no bottom to the depth to which state finances would fall.

Frankly BJP, at least in my area is running a disspirited campaign. I do not even know the name of BJP candidate from my area, never heard or seen any BJP propaganda except some crude loudspeaker slogannering; this while AAP candidate is doing roadshows every second day.

I would vote for BJP, but I have a premonition that BJP candidate from my seat would lose.

At this point, I do not think that BJP would win simple majority. I just wist that it would stall maoist+NGO+Gulfi complex of AAP; which i think is highly probable as i have not seen any BJP supporter defecting. AAP is gaining at the expense of Congress, which in some seats like Kalkaji (my voting area) was pretty big.

Back
Top Bottom