What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

If AAP wins, Delhi is fucked; RAW.

There would be no bottom to the depth to which state finances would fall.

Frankly BJP, at least in my area is running a disspirited campaign. I do not even know the name of BJP candidate from my area, never heard or seen any BJP propaganda except some crude loudspeaker slogannering; this while AAP candidate is doing roadshows every second day.

I would vote for BJP, but I have a premonition that BJP candidate from my seat would lose.

At this point, I do not think that BJP would win simple majority. I just wist that it would stall maoist+NGO+Gulfi complex of AAP; which i think is highly probable as i have not seen any BJP supporter defecting. AAP is gaining at the expense of Congress, which in some seats like Kalkaji (my voting area) was pretty big.

Don't waste your vote by BJP then, vote AAP..

Just now got through AAP manifesto. What the **** i mean literally. Are Delhi people really so insane to fell for such ridiculously bizzaire promises.

What bizzare promises?

Just now got through AAP manifesto. What the **** i mean literally. Are Delhi people really so insane to fell for such ridiculously bizzaire promises.

In Delhi, Majority are slum dweller, Auto-rickshaw/Vikram driver, lazy landlords; class of little tyrants who deserved to be kept under the thumb, lest they blossom into full tyrants. People of Delhi are highly stupid suckers for bizzare lollipops.

Don't waste your vote by BJP then, vote AAP..

What bizzare promises?

I have greater inclination to vote for Congress than AAP. I would vote a donkey before voting Kejri et al. Never liked them, not even during Anna's days.

Actually AAP win may play out in BJPs favor in the long run. Pretty soon Delhites will realise what Kejri really is when he runs out of gimmicks and the state runs out of funds to finance the freebies. His fate will sealed permanently as Delhites will never give him a 3rd chance

Congress did some very good work and finance of state are very healthy. In Delhi, it was incompetence of Congress at center which cost them Delhi.

AAP would need 2-3 years to run through Delhi's finance, they may do that in a year's time if real radicals come forth in AAP.

I am more concerned about problem that would come forth with obstructionism and anarchy of AAP. They could harm economy of not only Delhi but whole NCR region by their obstrucionism, and their anarchy like not paying electricity bills would turn Delhi into UP. If power companies would not be paid, loadshedding would become commonplace.

i mean EVM fraud drama
I still not believe in media projections till Jan first week all survey was indicating bjp victory with comfortable margin but in matter of 15 days it's turned it if we beileve In what media projecting it will the first time in history that some will overturn so much voting percentage in their favour in matter of days

BJP made a strategic mistake by focusing too much on Kejriwal. It was the same mistake congress made while focusing too much on Narendra Modi.

In doing so they created a Giant. BJP delhi need to focus more on BJP, Kiran Bedi and Narendra Modi to regain lost ground.

Since the last 1-2 weeks the buzz is ALL about Arvind Kerjriwal and as you know even Negative Publicity is Good Publicity. Especially during election time. Hence the vote swing towards AAP.

Unless BJP start talking about themselves they are playing right into AAP hand by allowing them to become the talking point.

I still not believe in media projections till Jan first week all survey was indicating bjp victory with comfortable margin but in matter of 15 days it's turned it if we beileve In what media projecting it will the first time in history that some will overturn so much voting percentage in their favour in matter of days
BJP voter base has not eroded. It has actually grown slightly. But Congress voters, particularly religious minorities have shifted en masse to AAP becoz of the poor seat projections for Congress. That is the main reason for AAP resurgence.

BJP made a strategic mistake by focusing too much on Kejriwal. It was the same mistake congress made while focusing too much on Narendra Modi.

In doing so they created a Giant. BJP delhi need to focus more on BJP, Kiran Bedi and Narendra Modi to regain lost ground.

Since the last 1-2 weeks the buzz is ALL about Arvind Kerjriwal and as you know even Negative Publicity is Good Publicity. Especially during election time. Hence the vote swing towards AAP.

Unless BJP start talking about themselves they are playing right into AAP hand by allowing them to become the talking point.
Couldn't agree more!

I do not believe AAP will destroy Delhi as some guys believe here. They indulge in high drama, dharna etc just to win votes which all parties do in their own way. Right now I am most feared of these Hidutvavadis - the likes of hindu mahasabha and all those dhongi babas. We need some opposition to BJP and someone should be there to bring them down to earth.

I am in Finance field and track the corporate world almost on a daily basis. I had lot of hope on BJP getting full majority and Strong Modi forming the govt. But now slowly and surely hope is fading away. Except for brazen corruption and nepotism of Congress, I hardly see any difference that Modi Ji has brought until now.

After winning Delhi, I hope to see resurgent AAP going all the way up to Punjab and then they should focus on Karnataka which has become the most corrupt state in the country. This beautiful state of mine has been ruined by all parties. AAP is the only hope for us.

I do not believe AAP will destroy Delhi as some guys believe here. They indulge in high drama, dharna etc just to win votes which all parties do in their own way. Right now I am most feared of these Hidutvavadis - the likes of hindu mahasabha and all those dhongi babas. We need some opposition to BJP and someone should be there to bring them down to earth.

I am in Finance field and track the corporate world almost on a daily basis. I had lot of hope on BJP getting full majority and Strong Modi forming the govt. But now slowly and surely hope is fading away. Except for brazen corruption and nepotism of Congress, I hardly see any difference that Modi Ji has brought until now.

After winning Delhi, I hope to see resurgent AAP going all the way up to Punjab and then they should focus on Karnataka which has become the most corrupt state in the country. This beautiful state of mine has been ruined by all parties. AAP is the only hope for us.

LOL.... 18 posts. What was your old Avatar AAPtard ?

Who are you to give certificates to "dhongi babas" ? ........... how about those "dhongi finance professionals" ?

There is plenty of opposition to BJP, they are called Congress, CPI, TMC, JD, BJD, DMK, CPM, AAP etc. so spare us your crocodile tears.

1385952_873004456095761_629167757509697762_n.png

AAPTARDS :omghaha::omghaha:

Prajapatiji I am not a typical AAPtard nor I am a BJP bhakt. I am a deshbhakth. I only wish to see what will AAP do in Delhi if they come to power on their own. Delhi is a small state and is a fit case for this experiment called AAP. Believe me, if they indulge in Anarchy and dharnas that they did last time, they will not last the full term and BJP will be even stronger. If they succeed, that will keep BJP down to earth.

Prajapatiji I am not a typical AAPtard nor I am a BJP bhakt. I am a deshbhakth. I only wish to see what will AAP do in Delhi if they come to power on their own. Delhi is a small state and is a fit case for this experiment called AAP. Believe me, if they indulge in Anarchy and dharnas that they did last time, they will not last the full term and BJP will be even stronger. If they succeed, that will keep BJP down to earth.

Then speak up for AAP not Against BJP. Better still stop making out AAP to be saints when they are not even close. If you are a deshbhakth then also have the courage to speak against all that is wrong with AAP too. BJP has a moral compass in RSS, Narendra Modi and Amit Shah, AAP has NONE.

Maybe Delhi is ready for a repeat of an experiment with AAP, God knows Delhi BJP is not the best BJP unit in the country and Kiran Bedi was brought in too late. End of the day Janatha is janardhan,

Then speak up for AAP not Against BJP. Better still stop making out AAP to be saints when they are not even close. If you are a deshbhakth then also have the courage to speak against all that is wrong with AAP too. BJP has a moral compass in RSS, Narendra Modi and Amit Shah, AAP has NONE.

Maybe Delhi is ready for a repeat of an experiment with AAP, God knows Delhi BJP is not the best BJP unit in the country and Kiran Bedi was brought in too late. End of the day Janatha is janardhan,

How kejriwal suppose to work in delhi while he abuse modi,jetli,rajnath,nitin and also hariyana CM from whom he will reqwire assistance . ?

Back
Top Bottom