What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

well, what can I say?
If the rickshawala wants to vote for Kejriwal then so be it!! :)

I was always a good girl. :angel:

The Rickshawala wants free water and free power. The Naxals want disruption of law and order. The leftists want dharnas. The 'Intellectual seculars' just want a anti Modi party in power. They are all going to get it in AAP. Jai Delhi !

Good girl :bunny:

@levina @Star Wars @IndoCarib . - this sums up the situation in Delhi

well, what can I say?
If the rickshawala wants to vote for Kejriwal then so be it!! :)

I was always a good girl. :angel:
The Rickshawala wants free water and free power. The Naxals want disruption of law and order. The leftists want dharnas. The 'Intellectual seculars' just want a anti Modi party in power. They are all going to get it in AAP. Jai Delhi !

They're now predicting 50 out of 70 seats. I'm ok with simple majority actually, but if they might end up burying BJP in a place from which it can never emerge.

(and the BJP steals what little water and power the rickshawalla gets.

How many times will you show me the same video? :pissed:
What if Delhi gets J&K like results?

How many times will you show me the same video? :pissed:

What if Delhi gets J&K like results?

Unlikely, but you never know. Birds of the same feather flock to gether again if that is the case. It takes two to tango; one mango man and one Congo man. The former will sit for dharnas and latter will do the governing part or whatever !

Unlikely, but you never know. Birds of the same feather flock to gether again if that is the case. It takes two to tango; one mango man and one Congo man. The former will sit for dharnas and latter will do the governing part or whatever !

Soooorrreee looossserrr.

EC rejects Arvind Kejriwal's claim on EVM tampering | Zee News

Kejri's preempting plans of blaming EVM tampering in case of defeat have backfired.

Absolutely needed. When the chips are down BJP will tamper with EVM too. Better safe than sorry when you're dealing with goons.

Looks like the BJP has lost the plot in Delhi. They'll still win but not with the 2/3rd majority they would have got if elections were held a couple of months ago.

Delhi will go to BJP with majority. Tomorrow 5forty3 will come up with its survey. We will know for sure then.

Back
Top Bottom