What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Looks like the BJP has lost the plot in Delhi. They'll still win but not with the 2/3rd majority they would have got if elections were held a couple of months ago.

The main thing is to keep AAP(Commies) out of power

My God!!!!

Last few pages have been a real eye sore. :tdown:

I am a BJP supporter but WTH guys, BJP has won EVERYTHING in last 1.5 years..... EVERYTHING..... Can't they lose just one election?? That too a city state? :woot:

And BTW, Let the result come out for god sake. Voting day is still 4 days away and AAP suipporters are celebrating.
Based on what? Opinion polls? Gosh! :hitwall:

BJP has ..... Gujarat, MP, Rajasthan, Chhatisgarh, Maharashtra, Haryana, Jharkhand, soon to be Kashmir
AAP has....... Opinion polls :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I dont care who wins the elections whether its BJP or AAP, i am a mugwump. I like Kiran Bedi and respect her. Cant trust Arvind Kejriwal anymore.
So i will remain captious about him.

Don't go for personalities and past records only, look at the manifestos and plans of the parties for Delhi and which of the CM candidates might be able to do more of what he / she promises within the party.
You can like Bedi for what she achieved in the past, but has she the power and influence within the BJP to do what she promises? Same with Kejriwal and AAP.
All the hype about personalities in elections are often just blinders to distract the voter from weaknesses of the party itself and all that often has no importance after the election. That's why the voter needs to know what the party stands for and what their plans are and only secondary what the possible CM might be able to achieve.

Btw, saw an interesting graphic yesterday on NDTV about defectors of each parties and although I knew of the once that left AAP or Congress to BJP, I wasn't aware of this:

De.PNG

AAP got more new supporters from BJP then the other way around.

Looks like the BJP has lost the plot in Delhi. They'll still win but not with the 2/3rd majority they would have got if elections were held a couple of months ago.
wait for the elections day Mate i tell you there is huge difference in cadre base and booth Management of the RSS/BJP
Cadre.

Btw, saw an interesting graphic yesterday on NDTV about defectors of each parties and although I knew of the once that left AAP or Congress to BJP, I wasn't aware of this:

View attachment 190016

That is just the contesting defectors .

There was another one , non-contesting defectors . IIRC BJP was better than AAP in thast .

Don't go for personalities and past records only, look at the manifestos and plans of the parties for Delhi and which of the CM candidates might be able to do more of what he / she promises within the party.
You can like Bedi for what she achieved in the past, but has she the power and influence within the BJP to do what she promises? Same with Kejriwal and AAP.
All the hype about personalities in elections are often just blinders to distract the voter from weaknesses of the party itself and all that often has no importance after the election. That's why the voter needs to know what the party stands for and what their plans are and only secondary what the possible CM might be able to achieve.

In that kejriwal cant do anything in delhi ... without the help of central govt. And seeing how he abusing all bjp minister its highly unlikely central govt. Will help in everything .

View attachment 190016

Oh my god parachut candidate ... any way today some aap memebers resign from aam admi party ... kaan pakde ke humne esi gadar party me kaam kiya

That is just the contesting defectors .

There was another one , non-contesting defectors . IIRC BJP was better than AAP in thast .

Yes, but it only included minor numbers 2 vs 0 I think, but most defectors are also contesting. I was surprised to see so many BJP defectors, but also that AAP added so many of other parties, didn't expected that either.

In that kejriwal cant do anything in delhi ... without the help of central govt

That's more than questionable, but isn't important either, since that's an issue between both governments. For the voter all that counts is, what the party plans for Delhi and who will be the CM with what kind of power.
I saw a report today, where the interviewer asked BJP supporters why they want to vote for BJP and nearly all of them stated because of Modi, the last 7 month and positive signs of development, foreign relations... and that's the crazy part, since NONE of that has anything to do with the BJP or Bedi in the elections in Delhi now!
Voting for a party, no matter which one, for external reasons doesn't make any sense and is basically a wasted vote, because it doesn't has any meaning to the local problems, how they can be solved or how each party wants to solve it. And that's the least any voter should do, inform yourself about the possible parties and give your vote to the one that offers the most suitable solutions for Delhi!

Basically BJP wanted to pull off another Rahul Gandhi on Kejriwal by perosnally attacking him and making him a subject of mockery. Kejriwal being Kejriwal, spinned it and beat BJP in its own game.

Hopefully we will see more positive campaigning next time onward.

Basically BJP wanted to pull off another Rahul Gandhi on Kejriwal by perosnally attacking him and making him a subject of mockery. Kejriwal being Kejriwal, spinned it and beat BJP in its own game.

Hopefully we will see more positive campaigning next time onward.

A man who goes around wearing a Muffler just to create an poor man image and then travels in private jet and 1st Class International air ticket is not a subject of mockery ? :cheesy:

If anything he is the perfect material for a satire.

Back
Top Bottom