What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Did you saw Badal's speech on anti drug protest? I think BJP and Akali know that they will be fighting alone in the next elections.
IMO it some what depends on Delhi results. If BJP wins in Delhi then they will certainly fight alone in Punjab. If AAP wins then chances are they will fight with SAD to counter AAP rise. But as of now BJP's hold among sikh & village vote bank is weak as compared to SAD & Congress specially in Malwa region. If Jagmeet Brar joins BJP ( as per rumours) they will gain something in Malwa.
In today's SAD drama Sukhbir Badal attacked Congress directly & BJP indirectly. Apparently he put all the blame on Afghanistan , Pakistan , Rajasthan & MP.
Interestingly according to Bhagwant Mann SAD influenced crowd with free liquor & poppy husk to take part in their anti drug dharnas.

Hehehe....

TMC Spokesperson showing the "finger" to Arnab.. On Live TV... :D

B6mkVSZCQAApfMj.jpg

Nothing much to say is that entire episode is shameful, I never thought I'd see the day when Congis, Media propagandists (Praveen swami), host of a TV show, and a Pakistani guest would constantly parrot the **** line and try to shout down the BJP spokesperson, while questioning the coast guard and making them look like criminals...for doing their job.

Why smriti Irani in niti ayog? Man she needs to be removed from hrd and given another post. Why this kolaveri?
Now no news on how the government is running. Media back to Congress mode?

IMO it some what depends on Delhi results. If BJP wins in Delhi then they will certainly fight alone in Punjab. If AAP wins then chances are they will fight with SAD to counter AAP rise. But as of now BJP's hold among sikh & village vote bank is weak as compared to SAD & Congress specially in Malwa region. If Jagmeet Brar joins BJP ( as per rumours) they will gain something in Malwa.
In today's SAD drama Sukhbir Badal attacked Congress directly & BJP indirectly. Apparently he put all the blame on Afghanistan , Pakistan , Rajasthan & MP.
Interestingly according to Bhagwant Mann SAD influenced crowd with free liquor & poppy husk to take part in their anti drug dharnas.
I respect your views on AAP, but it's not coming to power in Delhi. They are nothing but a bunch of drama queens. Between you and me we can have conversation inculding cursing. I won't mind it. I am ready to take as many punches as I can throw. Exclude our conversation from the normal engagement you will indulge in this thread with bhakts. I will speak against whenever I find someone crossing a line.

Hehehe....

TMC Spokesperson showing the "finger" to Arnab.. On Live TV... :D

B6mkVSZCQAApfMj.jpg
Not surprised at all! AAP even gave Lok Sabha ticket to that IAS officer who reversed Khemka's order on Vadra land deal! It's a pity that no media organisation picked up this story & made a deal out of it. This only goes to show that AAP is still a B team of Congress.. surviving on the bones thrown at them by Vadra & puppet master Congress. Afterall it's their duty to show loyalty to their bone!

Lok Sabha polls 2014: AAP ticket for ex-officer who reversed Khemka orders - Economic Times

84 Genocide is a Black Spot on Independent India, similar to Jhaliawalan Massacre. It can't be forgotten & It's still a Green Wound for most of us. Period.

When Rahul Gandhi Admitted Admitted that Congress Leaders are responsible for it. I & my Family members, joined fellow Sikh brethren protest outside his House, to show our Solidarity towards the cause.

I even started thread here & posted pictures.

Jarnail Singh's Party is famous for doing Dharna's. Why doesn't he ask his party to lead a dharna against it. I'm critic of AAP. Still, I & my family would be more than happy to walk shoulder to Shoulder with AAP, if they do so.

Your Party Leader's Bhagwant Maan can do Candlelight Vigil for Palestine, but can't do anything for 84 Genocide? It shows where the priorities of AAP Leaders Lies...

Someone going to UK & asking for Separate Sikh Homeland - is a traitor in my eyes. Hence, never going to support him nor his party. It's a simple and plain thing. If it can't go in Someone's Skull, I can't help it.

Using 'Saaleya' in a post with the member whom I chat often is Offensive. It's Loathe of Crap to me. Face Palm.

Many Akali leaders were Khalistan supporters and some were even armed insurgents ............one of them named "Valtoha" recently in Punjab assembly said he was a Khalistani , is a khalistani and will remain a Khalistani" ...........strangely BJP kinda liked his comment ............so BJP is also a Khalistani supporting party ???? once Captain Arminder singh went to Canada and his pic was circulated which showed Captain in a gurudawar with pro-Khalistani slogans written on back..............so Congress is also Khalistani supporters ..........

About Jarnail Singh .........its well known fact that he has suffered too much during 84 "genocide" ...........he has written many books on it. its common sense that a person cannot forget when ur loved ones are "BURNED ALIVE " in front of you.
Now people says it was congressi who killed them..............NO YOU GUYS ARE WRONG............IT WAS INDIAN GOVT. WHICH KILLED THEM and later did a cover up and started labelling any turban wearing sikh as a terrorist

and yeah just check how many how many FIR were registered against RSS sanghis and BJP supporters related to 84 genocide.

I completely agree with emotions of Sikhs from Delhi ...............they have suffered a lot and if they demand anything via peaceful ways , even if its separation from India .........OUR CONSTITUTION ALLOWS THEM TO DEMAND AND EXPRESS THEM PEACEFULLY"

If sikhs will forget about 84 .......who else is gonna remember it???...............what has Indian govt done to repay Sikhs after the genocide...........lol ....germany is still paying Isreal for what nazis did to jews..........ha................

I hope Bhakts were also tolerant and would take the jokes on feku with open mind...................

recently a Bhakt said to me .........to respect the chair of PM ........even if u dont respect Shri Modi....................where were so high moral sayings when Manmohan singh was PM???

@Sidak ...........that post was really offensive .........plz delete that where ever u post that

I am Punjabi gallan main v kad sakda but that is not my way of expostulation on this forum. Your post was offensive that is why it was deleted by mods after my reporting.

unnamed.jpg

OMG .............a Blind Bhakt is thinking

@Sidak ........look

Bai Ji, going forward, don't tag me or reply to any off my posts & neither would I. I might end up using Saaleya again while replying to your post, thinking that you are my forum's buddy with whom I chat often & it's going hurt and offend You. :o:

Last edited:
84 Genocide is a Black Spot on Independent India, similar to Jhaliawalan Massacre. It can't be forgotten & It's still a Green Wound for most of us. Period.

When Rahul Gandhi Admitted Admitted that Congress Leaders are responsible for it. I & my Family members, joined fellow Sikh brethren protest outside his House, to show our Solidarity towards the cause.

I even started thread here & posted pictures.

Jarnail Singh's Party is famous for doing Dharna's. Why doesn't he ask his party to lead a dharna against it. I'm critic of AAP. Still, I & my family would be more than happy to walk shoulder to Shoulder with AAP, if they do so.

Your Party Leader's Bhagwant Maan can do Candlelight Vigil for Palestine, but can't do anything for 84 Genocide? It shows where the priorities of AAP Leaders Lies...

Someone going to UK & asking for Separate Sikh Homeland - is a traitor in my eyes. Hence, never going to support him nor his party. It's a simple and plain thing. If it can't go in Someone's Skull, I can't help it.

Using 'Saaleya' in a post with the member whom I chat often is Offensive. It's Loathe of Crap to me. Face Palm.

View attachment 181552

Bai Ji, going forward, don't tag me or reply to any off my posts & neither would I. :wave:
Damn. I guess had @he-man had been here .. you guys wouldn't have been at each other's throat. Mitti pao yaar sab.

Damn. I guess had @he-man had been here .. you guys wouldn't have been at each other's throat. Mitti pao yaar sab.

One can expect Nautanki from #AAPTARDS. :D I'm done with it. No further response from me. I again don't want to hurt someone's Punjabiyat by calling the most offensive Gaal - Saaleya. :sick: #nomorerepliestoaaptards

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom