What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

kya fun.................sala -10 degree temparature hai canada mein
Old Monk le lena saath mein ..
old_monk_xxx.jpg

good idea mate:enjoy::enjoy:

@ranjeet would u become my partner in opening a Dhabha???:toast_sign:
I will if daru is allowed. :cheers:

I think AAP has become autocratic because kejriwal can't hear anything through the muffler.
;-) :p

Delhi polls: AAP steals a march on the BJP, Amit Shah cracks the whip on party leaders

• “Dilli ke karyakarta men utsah nahin hai...state leadership Hitler ki tarah behave kar rahi hai (Party workers in Delhi are not enthusiastic...the state leadership is behaving like Hitler),” a foot soldier of the saffron brigade told Firstpost without wishing to be named. The party has not apparently started aggressive poll campaign in the city. “We are yet to start a full-fledged campaign, while AAP, is using all means to reach out to people,” said another worker.

He added that the party would have to pay a price for not declaring the names of the candidates so far. “Elections are fought on money. Since the party has not released any list of its candidates, not even indicated the ticket seekers to go ahead, no one wants to spend money. All the candidates have adopted the policy of wait and watch.”

A few workers said the Delhi BJP suffers from “lack of leadership” and “political inexperience”. A senior party leader said: “We are failing to capitalise on the failures of the Aam Aadmy Party. The party will have to understand that Delhi is not Jharkhand, Haryana or Maharashtra where it registered victory riding on the Modi wave. The party must realise that the results of recently concluded elections in Jharkhand and Jammu and Kashmir have given an indication the Modi charisma is losing sheen and therefore, we could not get majority on our own in the two states,” a senior leader who did not want to be named said.

According to sources who attended a meeting at the party headquarters at Ashoka Road, BJP president Amit Shah is not happy with the state of affairs in Delhi. He is not satisfied with the arrangement for public rallies of BJP MPs by the state unit and he has directed local leaders to gather more people for the rallies. In a meeting with Delhi BJP chief Satish Upadhyay along with several party office-bearers, Shah is believed to have directed the unit to launch an all out campaign to ensure party's victory in the elections.

Union Minister Piyush Goel has been given the responsibility to ensure that party posters and hoardings come up at every nook and corners of the city by Saturday night so that the party becomes more visible.

Because of the threat posed by the AAP, the source said, Shah has started keeping an eye on the political developments in Delhi where the BJP has remained out of power for the last 15 years. The December 2013 polls threw up a hung 70-member house, with the BJP winning 31 seats, the AAP 28 and the Congress eight, with three seats going to other parties and independents. The AAP formed a government that lasted 49 days, necessitating fresh polls.

“Shah is aware that the Delhi BJP lacks coordination which can affect its prospect. The prevailing situation can once again result in a hung assembly,” the senior leader added. Since Shah believes in working on ground to reach out to voters, he wants the same from the state leadership, said another source.

It was decided in November last year that all BJP MPs would hold 2,700 public meetings across the city. However, the figure was later reduced to around 1,400. "But the meetings measurably failed as the state unit could not gather enough crowds. Their management has been sloppy and hence the MP’s lost interest,” said the source.

The BJP has set a goal to achieve 60 seats in Delhi:rofl::rofl::rofl:(@Prometheus @Juggernautjatt) and therefore, the party’s national president does not want to take chances, he added.

Delhi polls: AAP steals a march on the BJP, Amit Shah cracks the whip on party leaders

• “Dilli ke karyakarta men utsah nahin hai...state leadership Hitler ki tarah behave kar rahi hai (Party workers in Delhi are not enthusiastic...the state leadership is behaving like Hitler),” a foot soldier of the saffron brigade told Firstpost without wishing to be named. The party has not apparently started aggressive poll campaign in the city. “We are yet to start a full-fledged campaign, while AAP, is using all means to reach out to people,” said another worker.

He added that the party would have to pay a price for not declaring the names of the candidates so far. “Elections are fought on money. Since the party has not released any list of its candidates, not even indicated the ticket seekers to go ahead, no one wants to spend money. All the candidates have adopted the policy of wait and watch.”

A few workers said the Delhi BJP suffers from “lack of leadership” and “political inexperience”. A senior party leader said: “We are failing to capitalise on the failures of the Aam Aadmy Party. The party will have to understand that Delhi is not Jharkhand, Haryana or Maharashtra where it registered victory riding on the Modi wave. The party must realise that the results of recently concluded elections in Jharkhand and Jammu and Kashmir have given an indication the Modi charisma is losing sheen and therefore, we could not get majority on our own in the two states,” a senior leader who did not want to be named said.

According to sources who attended a meeting at the party headquarters at Ashoka Road, BJP president Amit Shah is not happy with the state of affairs in Delhi. He is not satisfied with the arrangement for public rallies of BJP MPs by the state unit and he has directed local leaders to gather more people for the rallies. In a meeting with Delhi BJP chief Satish Upadhyay along with several party office-bearers, Shah is believed to have directed the unit to launch an all out campaign to ensure party's victory in the elections.

Union Minister Piyush Goel has been given the responsibility to ensure that party posters and hoardings come up at every nook and corners of the city by Saturday night so that the party becomes more visible.

Because of the threat posed by the AAP, the source said, Shah has started keeping an eye on the political developments in Delhi where the BJP has remained out of power for the last 15 years. The December 2013 polls threw up a hung 70-member house, with the BJP winning 31 seats, the AAP 28 and the Congress eight, with three seats going to other parties and independents. The AAP formed a government that lasted 49 days, necessitating fresh polls.

“Shah is aware that the Delhi BJP lacks coordination which can affect its prospect. The prevailing situation can once again result in a hung assembly,” the senior leader added. Since Shah believes in working on ground to reach out to voters, he wants the same from the state leadership, said another source.

It was decided in November last year that all BJP MPs would hold 2,700 public meetings across the city. However, the figure was later reduced to around 1,400. "But the meetings measurably failed as the state unit could not gather enough crowds. Their management has been sloppy and hence the MP’s lost interest,” said the source.

The BJP has set a goal to achieve 60 seats in Delhi:rofl::rofl::rofl:( @Prometheus @Juggernautjatt ) and therefore, the party’s national president does not want to take chances, he added.

Amit Shah shall declare the feku as CM candidate for delhi as soon as possible if BJP wants to achieve their Mission 60 in delhi:p::p:

take a lesson from Kashmir 44 mission where over 30 candidates lost deposits :partay:

and for more on this extraordinary news ........lets talk to expert on Punjab affairs Mr @jha

I think AAP has become autocratic because kejriwal can't hear anything through the muffler.
;-) :p

OMG .............a Blind Bhakt is thinking

@Sidak ........look

@Prometheus What is abusive in below mentioned post? :what:
--------------------------------------------------------------
Saala Banda AAPI baad'ch banda par Kamla pehla baan janda. :crazy:

Saaleya, AAP leader Khud Khalistani eh, the tu pooch reha hai, udde Khalistaniya naal millan'ch ki haarz hai? Teri Akal kitthe Gavach gayi? :crazy:

One can find pics of Vadda Badal or any big Indian Politicans with Bhindrawala or even Military Personnel, hun Babal the baaki sare vi Khalistani ney?

@Prometheus Yours Truly Vadda Badal is a Khalistani Supporter or not? :what:

I'm not going to start my day watching an Hour Plus Video of Swami whom I consider, a Retarded person. Neither his views matter to me.

Jha: I don't know about Swami's Past etc..What I know is no Politicians or Political parties are Sane. They put their Personal Interest over National Interest (few exceptions are always there).

AAPI: My Point was simple, AAP claims to be a Party with difference. What they claim & what they do is Opposite. Anyone who supports, anti-India activities like your AAP leader does, he is Anti in my eyes. Period.

Comparing Swami Meeting Bhindrawala & your AAP leader RECENTLY ATTENDING RALLY ASKING FOR SEPARATE SIKH HOMELANDis comparing Apples with Oranges. :coffee:
I am Punjabi gallan main v kad sakda but that is not my way of expostulation on this forum. Your post was offensive that is why it was deleted by mods after my reporting.
Amit Shah shall declare the feku as CM candidate for delhi as soon as possible if BJP wants to achieve their Mission 60 in delhi:p::p:

take a lesson from Kashmir 44 mission where over 30 candidates lost deposits :partay:

and for more on this extraordinary news ........lets talk to expert on Punjab affairs Mr @jha
Bro every 'Feku bhagat' becomes frustrated & insane when someone shows them true face of their party.
People's support to AAP in Delhi is making them more dispirited. This pic was taken couple of days ago.
10401960_867421186636178_1206461200472467256_n.jpg

cant i go to canada on a visit???:p:

daru ke bina Dhabha ??? no way .............DARU is must for a successful Dhabha
Tuhada Dhaba baad vich ban na Sukhbir Badal ne aapna share pehlan pava lena. :devil:

I am Punjabi gallan main v kad sakda but that is not my way of expostulation on this forum. Your post was offensive that is why it was deleted by mods after my reporting.

Bro every 'Feku bhagat' becomes frustrated & insane when someone shows them true face of their party.
People's support to AAP in Delhi is making them more dispirited. This pic was taken couple of days ago.
View attachment 181400

Tuhada Dhaba baad vich ban na Sukhbir Badal ne aapna share pehlan pava lena. :devil:
oh come on man, she was just kidding anyway mitti pao.

Delhi fight is interesting indeed, this coming week election dates will be released and every party will come out all guns blazing :sniper:

It's tough, but since Congress is not ready to let go off Rahul Gandhi I wonder for how long certain big leaders will stick with the party.

Also shows Congressification of BJP. If BJP wants to remain a good party it should not do this.
@Prometheus not a blind bhakt please remove that quote.

I also believe that AAP should rightfully take Congress place in our political space today.

since asked u asked nicely...........OK:smitten:

View attachment 181400

:o::o::o::o::o:

but Dhabha will be in Kaneda ............:( ....damm these badals ............first they used o get rs 2 per bread ........now @jha 's feku gave away whole food industry to badals ........good governance

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom