What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Lolwa! :lol:

1509938_1759146804310980_4232059421952703453_n.jpg

He did a daring act. Almost suicidal.

This beating has a chance to become mini-singur for mamta if he turns out to be a sharadha victim. Too much anger among victims of this fraud including Muslims.

The man should be made minister for 'Bravery & Heroic stuff'

@Prometheus What is abusive in below mentioned post? :what:
--------------------------------------------------------------
Saala Banda AAPI baad'ch banda par Kamla pehla baan janda. :crazy:

Saaleya, AAP leader Khud Khalistani eh, the tu pooch reha hai, udde Khalistaniya naal millan'ch ki haarz hai? Teri Akal kitthe Gavach gayi? :crazy:

One can find pics of Vadda Badal or any big Indian Politicans with Bhindrawala or even Military Personnel, hun Babal the baaki sare vi Khalistani ney?

@Prometheus Yours Truly Vadda Badal is a Khalistani Supporter or not? :what:

I'm not going to start my day watching an Hour Plus Video of Swami whom I consider, a Retarded person. Neither his views matter to me.

Jha: I don't know about Swami's Past etc..What I know is no Politicians or Political parties are Sane. They put their Personal Interest over National Interest (few exceptions are always there).

AAPI: My Point was simple, AAP claims to be a Party with difference. What they claim & what they do is Opposite. Anyone who supports, anti-India activities like your AAP leader does, he is Anti in my eyes. Period.

Comparing Swami Meeting Bhindrawala & your AAP leader RECENTLY ATTENDING RALLY ASKING FOR SEPARATE SIKH HOMELANDis comparing Apples with Oranges. :coffee:

Many Akali leaders were Khalistan supporters and some were even armed insurgents ............one of them named "Valtoha" recently in Punjab assembly said he was a Khalistani , is a khalistani and will remain a Khalistani" ...........strangely BJP kinda liked his comment ............so BJP is also a Khalistani supporting party ???? once Captain Arminder singh went to Canada and his pic was circulated which showed Captain in a gurudawar with pro-Khalistani slogans written on back..............so Congress is also Khalistani supporters ..........

About Jarnail Singh .........its well known fact that he has suffered too much during 84 "genocide" ...........he has written many books on it. its common sense that a person cannot forget when ur loved ones are "BURNED ALIVE " in front of you.
Now people says it was congressi who killed them..............NO YOU GUYS ARE WRONG............IT WAS INDIAN GOVT. WHICH KILLED THEM and later did a cover up and started labelling any turban wearing sikh as a terrorist

and yeah just check how many how many FIR were registered against RSS sanghis and BJP supporters related to 84 genocide.

I completely agree with emotions of Sikhs from Delhi ...............they have suffered a lot and if they demand anything via peaceful ways , even if its separation from India .........OUR CONSTITUTION ALLOWS THEM TO DEMAND AND EXPRESS THEM PEACEFULLY"

If sikhs will forget about 84 .......who else is gonna remember it???...............what has Indian govt done to repay Sikhs after the genocide...........lol ....germany is still paying Isreal for what nazis did to jews..........ha................

damn, I hope he survives. I doubt news about him will come out.

Chamak raha hai chera .. sehre mein.
B6f9qgJCEAAVvyG.jpg

I hope Bhakts were also tolerant and would take the jokes on feku with open mind...................

recently a Bhakt said to me .........to respect the chair of PM ........even if u dont respect Shri Modi....................where were so high moral sayings when Manmohan singh was PM???

@Sidak ...........that post was really offensive .........plz delete that where ever u post that

I hope Bhakts were also tolerant and would take the jokes on feku with open mind...................

recently a Bhakt said to me .........to respect the chair of PM ........even if u dont respect Shri Modi....................where were so high moral sayings when Manmohan singh was PM???
Well I agree on that part, tolerance is must.

Well I agree on that part, tolerance is must.

btw Ranjeet ................I am going to KANEDA this month:partay: ......i heard Punjabis have opened up Dhabas in every street in Kaneda:rofl::rofl: ........would love to eat those Dhabas

Lol..check this out. Is that muffler glued around his head? :woot:

ganja bhai .............when is that Black money coming ??? I am waiting for that 15 lac in my Bank that was Promised by Shri Feku ji Maharaj.....bolo Namo namo:what:

btw Ranjeet ................I am going to KANEDA this month:partay: ......i heard Punjabis have opened up Dhabas in every street in Kaneda:rofl::rofl: ........would love to eat those Dhabas
Good luck bro, have a safe journey and full fun there.

:woot::woot::woot::woot:

heard or watched him??

you pervert:toast_sign:
I ain't no peeping tom. Ok maybe I am but still :sick:

ganja bhai .............when is that Black money coming ??? I am waiting for that 15 lac in my Bank that was Promised by Shri Feku ji Maharaj.....bolo Namo namo:what:

Oye...tennu ki farak penda? Tu toh Kaneda ja raha..udar ek Dhaba khol dena,aur naam rakhna Kejri da Dhaba. Ek tandoori chicken ka 100 dollar charge karna.. Tera 15 lac toh waise hi aa jayega...kuch bach gaya toh Kujliwal ko royalty pe dede! :lol:

Last edited:
Oye...tennu ki farak penda? Tu toh Kaneda ja raha..udar ek Dhaba khol dena,aur naam rakhna Kejri da Dhaba. Ek tandoori chicken ka 100 dollar charge karna.. Tera 15 lac toh waise hi aa jayega...kuch bach gaya toh Kujliwal ko royalty dede! :lol:

good idea mate:enjoy::enjoy:

@ranjeet would u become my partner in opening a Dhabha???:toast_sign:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom