What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

kya baat hai.. Baap deputy CM, maa Union Minister, mama drug mafia, dada CM. Blimmy.. can it get any better & scarier? :devil:
don't get jealous ....

Don't worry Akalis have no issue in marrying with BJP.
Well agar Vadra type damad banna hai to it is the only option available in country now.
warna Bindu se hi kam chalana padega :omghaha:
thing is ... I am from Chautala Party, it's even more dangerous. Won't be able to breathe.

don't get jealous ....

thing is ... I am from Chautala Party, it's even more dangerous. Won't be able to breathe.

Bahut jaldi woh party Yadav Jee ki hone wali hai... :enjoy:

images

Bahut jaldi woh party Yadav Jee ki hone wali hai... :enjoy:

images
If this happens .... whatever support they have left in jat belt will erode.

sahi hai bidu..taka bhida le! apun ko bhoolna mat when u become Badal's Vadra! :laugh:
haye .. kaas teri baat sach ho ... I will force the mods to change your nick from @JanjaWeed to @Afghanikush.

Is it true that lalu Nitish are merging there parties?

If true, Vinaash Kaale vipreet buddhi :)

Yeh kya ho rha hai Telangana mein bhyi..?

@ranjeet @gslv @itachiii

Here's another one from him :-

TBH I thought this could be a means to get muslim votes for the GHMC Elections... but this guys are seriously overdoing their muslim appeasement!!!! DOn't they know that this will backfire among the Hindus if Hyderabad!!

Or may be this joker just wants to be in the news+get muslim votes for his party

Is it true that lalu Nitish are merging there parties?

If true, Vinaash Kaale vipreet buddhi :)
Here it is.. a classic case of political self destruction. Man had everything going for him.. one of the most respected & regarded CMs in India, a strong political base, assured of a secured place in India's political scene... & could have aimed for higher political goals. One moment of madness due to highly inflated ego... he lost everything. Nitish Kumar will end up being a mere political pawn in Laloo & Mulayam Singh's greater game.
Man had a great potential... fell victim to his own ego!

If Ap-BJP feels that they grow using netas who have lost their credibility & support base, they are unfortunately wrong.
Kiran Kumar Reddy is not trusted by his fellow reddys & is deeply unpopular in TG, Sabbam Hari(who is in Kiran's party) & Kavuri don't have much of a base left.

Botsa unlike the others can influence quite a few assembly segments & he has loads of muscle-power in Northern Andhra, but he has absolutely no credibility. He is well known for his corruption & goondagardi. He is one of the most hated personalities in Northern Andhra(where he is from). Getting him in will only lose you more potential voters then you can gain

Komati Reddy will be an asset for the party in Nalgonda district of Telangana. Kanna Laxinarayana will also help the party in AP, though he too doesn't have much of a base remaining.

If BJP truly wants to grow in AP, it has to strengthen it's cadre base & start from scratch, not go running after ex-leaders without credibility. Also it has to ensure that AP is rewarded & compensated for the injustice done to it during bifurcation.
@jha @anonymus @JanjaWeed
Just confirmed some facts of mine relating to the above.
UA Kumar is a hardcore Gandhi parivar Bhakt. & Lagadapati Rajagopal has retired from politics. I don't think they will join the party.
Also Laxminarayana's base in Guntur District is not as weak as I thought.

& the most important fact is this:- As long as Venkaiah Naidu or his supporters run AP-BJP.... BJP can NEVER become a viable alternative in AP.

& regarding T-BJP
>

T-BJP is truly the B-Team of the TRS!!!! Even when KCR was indulging in his minority appeasement & Nizam boot-licking ,neither did they bother to criticise him properly nor on time!!!

Even the local TDP(secular party) unit has criticised the CM on his Nizam-bootlicking, but Telangana BJP unit doesn't bother doing anythin :facepalm:

You wanna grow in TG??? Revamp the total unit & kick out the TRS symphatizers

UA Kumar is a hardcore Gandhi parivar Bhakt. & Lagadapati Rajagopal has retired from politics. I don't think they will join the party.

& the most important fact is this:- As long as Venkaiah Naidu or his supporters run AP-BJP.... BJP can NEVER become a viable alternative in AP.

& regarding T-BJP
>

T-BJP is truly the B-Team of the TRS!!!! Even when KCR was indulging in his minority appeasement & Nizam boot-licking ,neither did they bother to criticise him properly nor on time!!!

Even the local TDP(secular party) unit has criticised the CM on his Nizam-bootlicking, but Telangana BJP unit doesn't bother doing anythin :facepalm:

From what I have heard, Venkiah Naidu is no more the Go to guy for AP-BJP. Ram Madhav is actually BJP's head in both states. Only problem with Madhav is his "dheeli langot"..

JD (U)-RJD merger in final stage: Nitish - The Times of India

@jha is this is a desperate move to salvage some pride in Bihar or a clever counter attack by Nitish-Lalu combined? Will Lalu ever let Nitish to lead merged party?

& regarding T-BJP
>

I'm sure Amit Shah has a plan for both AP & TG. Both these states just concluded their state elections.... & we still have over 4 & half years to go for next assembly elections. Amit Shah is in the process of revamping & reviving the leadership in election bound states. There are many more states to go for elections before AP & TG.. & am sure AS will get his plans right at the right time for both these states!

View attachment 180552
An old pic of BJP leader Subramanian Swamy with Khalistani Terrorist Jarnail Singh Bhindranwala
@Sidak @ranjeet @SarthakGanguly @Prometheus
Brother,you being a Sikh yourself should realize the fact that Mr.Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale was not a terrorist as far the defination of "terrorism" is concerned.I do admit that he was a religious extremist who picked up arms against this nation and declared war against the Indian Union but we should also keep this in mind that it was only because of the late Mrs.Gandhi who literally pushed him to the wall and was the real culprit behind the "Khalistani" movement.Mr.Bhindranwale was a flamboyant religious leader with a huge following and he simply used this to his own advantage,so in no way can he be termed as a terrorist.Simply put,Mrs.Gandhi herself created a monster out of this man for her own petty political gains.What happened in Punjab during the 80s was totally unfortunate and millions of people suffered because of the lust of power of Mrs.Gandhi.I hope i have already explained myself thoroughly:coffee:.

OK then what is problem in AAP leader meeting Khalistanis?
I think AAP leader Jarnail Singh is the same person who hurled shoe on P. Chidambaram ( then home minister) for not providing justice to 84 victims.
If you think those pics are fake then here is another link :
DR. SUBRAMANIAN SWAMY ON OPERATION BLUESTAR AND SANT JARNAIL SINGH BHINDRANWALE | Janamejayan's Weblog
Youtube video & watch what are swamy's views about bhindrawala.

Saala Banda AAPI baad'ch banda par Kamla pehla baan janda. :crazy:

Saaleya, AAP leader Khud Khalistani eh, the tu pooch reha hai, udde Khalistaniya naal millan'ch ki haarz hai? Teri Akal kitthe Gavach gayi? :crazy:

One can find pics of Vadda Badal or any big Indian Politicans with Bhindrawala or even Military Personnel, hun Babal the baaki sare vi Khalistani ney?

@Prometheus Yours Truly Vadda Badal is a Khalistani Supporter or not? :what:

I'm not going to start my day watching an Hour Plus Video of Swami whom I consider, a Retarded person. Neither his views matter to me.

@jha I don't know about Swami's Past etc..What I know is no Politicians or Political parties are Sane. They put their Personal Interest over National Interest (few exceptions are always there).

@Juggernautjatt My Point was simple, AAP claims to be a Party with difference. What they claim & what they do is Opposite. Anyone who supports, anti-India activities like your AAP leader does, he is Anti in my eyes. Period.

Comparing Swami Meeting Bhindrawala & your AAP leader RECENTLY ATTENDING RALLY ASKING FOR SEPARATE SIKH HOMELAND is comparing Apples with Oranges. :coffee:

Last edited:
@Sidak People use abusive language when they ran out of logic arguments. Your post has been reported

Brother,you being a Sikh yourself should realize the fact that Mr.Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale was not a terrorist as far the defination of "terrorism" is concerned.I do admit that he was a religious extremist who picked up arms against this nation and declared war against the Indian Union but we should also keep this in mind that it was only because of the late Mrs.Gandhi who literally pushed him to the wall and was the real culprit behind the "Khalistani" movement.Mr.Bhindranwale was a flamboyant religious leader with a huge following and he simply used this to his own advantage,so in no way can he be termed as a terrorist.Simply put,Mrs.Gandhi herself created a monster out of this man for her own petty political gains.What happened in Punjab during the 80s was totally unfortunate and millions of people suffered because of the lust of power of Mrs.Gandhi.I hope i have already explained myself thoroughly:coffee:.
Bro every Sikh knows Gandhi family's evil role in Punjab crises. But that doesn't mean Bhindrawala was innocent. For me everyone who threatens to kill people of other religions is a terrorist. He once threatened to kill 5000 Hindus in one hour. You can find that speech on Youtube.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom