What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

2015-01-04 14.57.38.jpg

A cartoon from political section of our local.news paper.

JD (U)-RJD merger in final stage: Nitish - The Times of India

@jha is this is a desperate move to salvage some pride in Bihar or a clever counter attack by Nitish-Lalu combined? Will Lalu ever let Nitish to lead merged party?

I'm sure Amit Shah has a plan for both AP & TG. Both these states just concluded their state elections.... & we still have over 4 & half years to go for next assembly elections. Amit Shah is in the process of revamping & reviving the leadership in election bound states. There are many more states to go for elections before AP & TG.. & am sure AS will get his plans right at the right time for both these states!

Don't worry :-) As a TDP supporter ,I am glad to see the condition & strategy of the BJP in both these states. :) .

CASE 1:-
Even if BJP falters & fails to grow in both the states, I am sure that the TDP will retain power in AP, & will grow in TG due to anti-incumbency against KCR+lack of a viable alternative to him. :yahoo:

CASE 2:-
Even if the BJP grows in AP & TG. A division of votes will ensure the victory of the TDP in 2019 in AP . & a division of anti-TDP votes could help the party in Medak & Northern TG. & then TDP+BJP could form a coalition govt. in TG.:yahoo:

Or that is what is my prediction. I hope it comes true :partay::partay:

Also TDP has a better record at good governance+development compared to the local BJP unit here.

& by the way CBN is no Uddhav or Nitish, he knows when to order & when to bend. ;)
He is also known for his shrewdness & political acumen, Defeating him will not be easy :agree:

@Prometheus What is abusive in below mentioned post? :what:
--------------------------------------------------------------
Saala Banda AAPI baad'ch banda par Kamla pehla baan janda. :crazy:

Saaleya, AAP leader Khud Khalistani eh, the tu pooch reha hai, udde Khalistaniya naal millan'ch ki haarz hai? Teri Akal kitthe Gavach gayi? :crazy:

One can find pics of Vadda Badal or any big Indian Politicans with Bhindrawala or even Military Personnel, hun Babal the baaki sare vi Khalistani ney?

@Prometheus Yours Truly Vadda Badal is a Khalistani Supporter or not? :what:

I'm not going to start my day watching an Hour Plus Video of Swami whom I consider, a Retarded person. Neither his views matter to me.

Jha: I don't know about Swami's Past etc..What I know is no Politicians or Political parties are Sane. They put their Personal Interest over National Interest (few exceptions are always there).

AAPI: My Point was simple, AAP claims to be a Party with difference. What they claim & what they do is Opposite. Anyone who supports, anti-India activities like your AAP leader does, he is Anti in my eyes. Period.

Comparing Swami Meeting Bhindrawala & your AAP leader RECENTLY ATTENDING RALLY ASKING FOR SEPARATE SIKH HOMELANDis comparing Apples with Oranges. :coffee:

Last edited:
I've already been through that website in Past. You yourself saying your source is funny & fictiitious Propaganda. You shouldn't question Swamis role based on it, as many prominent Politicians used to meet Bhindrawale.:p:

Check this out
oops I thought every Rahul's brain is like Rahul Gandhi :undecided:
Seriously she has sensible outlook on Punjab issues unlike other BJP bhakts but in case of Delhi you know ..... :crazy:

I am a Delhi Wala aur Delhi Wale kii hassiyat se khee raha hu AAP delhi ke liye Achi nahi hai
Specially Kejri

I've read that & decided to ignore. This is what I mentioned about #aaptards before General Elections and it's still APT for them.

'Debating with an AAPtard is like playing chess with a Pigeon. Even if you're logical and saying everything right, finally the Pigeon will knock over all the pieces, shit on the board, and claim his victory'.

Check this out

Last edited:
I've read that & decided to ignore. This is what I mentioned about #aaptards before General Elections and it's still APT for them.

'Debating with an AAPtard is like playing chess with a Pigeon. Even if you're logical and saying everything right, finally the Pigeon will knock over all the pieces, shit on the board, and claim his victory'.

Start putting them in ignore list. There is no need to keep explaining your point of view every time.

Watch ANI's Vine "WB CM Mamata Banerjee's nephew slapped by a youth during a rally in East Medinipur (WB)"

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom