What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Damad Ji, Sadi Sadi! :(
10679570_1542968435941620_1488765152998138586_o.jpg

If Ap-BJP feels that they grow using netas who have lost their credibility & support base, they are unfortunately wrong.
Kiran Kumar Reddy is not trusted by his fellow reddys & is deeply unpopular in TG, Sabbam Hari(who is in Kiran's party) & Kavuri don't have much of a base left.

Botsa unlike the others can influence quite a few assembly segments & he has loads of muscle-power in Northern Andhra, but he has absolutely no credibility. He is well known for his corruption & goondagardi. He is one of the most hated personalities in Northern Andhra(where he is from). Ge ing him in will only lose you more potential voters then you can gain

Komati Reddy will be an asset for the party in Nalgonda district of Telangana. Kanna Laxinarayana will also help the party in AP, though he too doesn't have much of a base remaining.

If BJP truly wants to grow in AP, it has to strengthen it's cadre base & start from scratch, not go running after ex-leaders without credibility. Also it has to ensure that AP is rewarded & compensated for the injustice done to it during bifurcation.

Yeh kya ho rha hai Telangana mein bhyi..?

I'm sorry for me, he was a Terrorist from Day 1 & never a SAINT. PERIOD.

Wherever anyone talks about Khalistan, I bring Gandhi's name, as she is solely responsible for it. I didn't try try divert the topic. It's your fault, you only posted the Pictures and didn't mention anything. :cuckoo:

Further, can you post any links for this? I believe many Political Leaders have met him, that doesn't make all of them Khalistanis.

Yes, I bought it. The AAP Delhi Leader Participated in Anti-India Rally in London. That is why. Is anything wrong in it? After all AAP is the party with Difference? :coffee:

I support @Prometheus @Juggernautjatt & their family, if they people fight elections. I'll support. However, never gonna support a party whoes leader is a Hypocrite, Quitter and on TOP OF THAT A BHAND. :p:
I really appreciate your sensible outlook on Punjab crises. Link is written in the pictures itself that is neverforget84.com. I think this website is of pro Khalistanis. I recommend you to check it out . It is full of funny & fictitious propaganda.
BJPtards did gunda gardi ...........again .............. @jha u were one of them???
The word gundagardi always makes me remind of Akalis. During 2014 Lok Sabha elections some unidentified attacked house of my best friend with Petrol Bomb because his brother (a journalist with reputed Punjabi newspaper) published a story about illegal transport business of Badal family just before elections. Fortunately bomb failed to explode with its full intensity & everyone escaped unhurt. Although this incident happened in UT Chandigarh but police did nothing to nab culprits.

I really appreciate your sensible outlook on Punjab crises. Link is written in the pictures itself that is neverforget84.com. I think this website is of pro Khalistanis. I recommend you to check it out . It is full of funny & fictitious propaganda.

I've already been through that website in Past. You yourself saying your source is funny & fictiitious Propaganda. You shouldn't question Swamis role based on it, as many prominent Politicians used to meet Bhindrawale.:p:

Jha sahab ... ab Rahul naam ho gaya toh matlab saare chuti** nikalege kya hum

Kya karein... Naam se yahi yaad aate hain..

B4hVmv4CcAAxKjK.jpg:large

I've already been through that website in Past. You yourself saying your source is funny & fictiitious Propaganda. You shouldn't question Swamis role based on it, as many prominent Politicians used to meet Bhindrawale.:p:

Swami has been one of the harshest critic of RSS ( and BJP leadership ) in past and has successfully brought down BJP's government a few times . His is a political life which should be studied in different stages.

OK then what is problem in AAP leader meeting Khalistanis?
I think AAP leader Jarnail Singh is the same person who hurled shoe on P. Chidambaram ( then home minister) for not providing justice to 84 victims.
If you think those pics are fake then here is another link :
DR. SUBRAMANIAN SWAMY ON OPERATION BLUESTAR AND SANT JARNAIL SINGH BHINDRANWALE | Janamejayan's Weblog
Youtube video & watch what are swamy's views about bhindrawala.

The word gundagardi always makes me remind of Akalis. During 2014 Lok Sabha elections some unidentified attacked house of my best friend with Petrol Bomb because his brother (a journalist with reputed Punjabi newspaper) published a story about illegal transport business of Badal family just before elections. Fortunately bomb failed to explode with its full intensity & everyone escaped unhurt. Although this incident happened in UT Chandigarh but police did nothing to nab culprits.
kya baat hai ... kuddi ne kuch likhta toh ... appreciate your sensible outlook !!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom