What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Only a matter of time before we achieve congress mukt baharat :yahoo::yahoo:

These pics are of 1984. Before operation Blue Star he visited Bhindrawala several times in Darbar Sahib complex. He was there to gain political mileage for his party like congressmen.
Bhindrawala was a rogue element from the start. It is not your fault there are many Sikhs like you who consider him as saint or religious leader.
Todays BJP was created mostly by members of erstwhile Janata Party & Subbu was one of the founding members of Janata Party. I agree Bhindrawala was created by Indira & Sanjay Gandhi to finish their political opponents in Punjab. But here by bringing Gandhis you are trying to divert topic.
My Question is simple - What was this member of a party of self proclaimed nationalists was doing with a terrorist created by congress ? as you was the one who brought up claim of AAP links with Khalistanis.

Few weeks back I nominated @Sidak for unaccounted donations to @Prometheus & Punjab AAP,
and She agreed for monetary contribution to AAP :sarcastic:
Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions. | Page 2158

For Punjab even i Support AAP but in not in New Delhi

BbnWmjMCAAAs7X2.jpg

check this out.. this tweet of 2009 is going to haunt this lady really bad...how low one can get! :o:

B6XU-q9CYAE8YKF.jpg

Who is this lady

BTW what the hell is going on in Twitter..? Fans of two Tamil actors are trending against each other...

This is standard.....just go to any youtube video...you can find these silly fights happening. They even have dedicated troll armies who used to sending random messages on mobiles (now it's shifted to whatsapp and social networks.)

@Rajaraja Chola

We were talking about congress.....these guys will never change, their moronic way of playing politics and doubting security forces has stiill not changed. 'Terror' boat: One crew member should have been caught alive, says Gujarat Congress - Firstpost, I've also seen many congi sympathisizers and some apptards coming with similar "were they really terrorists? " type stuff...

Also I think you made a thread about Palestine...but it got deleted?

Last edited:
"After key leaders such as Kavuri Sambasiva Rao joined the BJP just ahead of the 2014 LS elections, heavyweights like former minister Kanna Laxminarayana signed up recently. BJP leaders are said to be in talks with senior politicians including Botsa Satyanarayana, Sabbam Hari, Lagadapati Rajagopal, UA Kumar and Komatireddi Venkat Reddy." .

If Ap-BJP feels that they grow using netas who have lost their credibility & support base, they are unfortunately wrong.
Kiran Kumar Reddy is not trusted by his fellow reddys & is deeply unpopular in TG, Sabbam Hari(who is in Kiran's party) & Kavuri don't have much of a base left.

Botsa unlike the others can influence quite a few assembly segments & he has loads of muscle-power in Northern Andhra, but he has absolutely no credibility. He is well known for his corruption & goondagardi. He is one of the most hated personalities in Northern Andhra(where he is from). Getting him in will only lose you more potential voters then you can gain

Komati Reddy will be an asset for the party in Nalgonda district of Telangana. Kanna Laxinarayana will also help the party in AP, though he too doesn't have much of a base remaining.

If BJP truly wants to grow in AP, it has to strengthen it's cadre base & start from scratch, not go running after ex-leaders without credibility. Also it has to ensure that AP is rewarded & compensated for the injustice done to it during bifurcation.

Consensus in JD(U) over merger with RJD - The Times of India

This election in Bihar is probably going to be as exciting as 2000/2005 ones. Both sides have already started preparing for the fight. Bhupendra Yadav has been active to mobilize whole Sangh Parivar. RSS chief is also said to be determined to win Bihar.

Modi is probably going to announce a special package for Bihar in next budget. Thats why JD-U is planning to dissolve assembly earlier. Interesting times ahead.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom