What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Also shows Congressification of BJP. If BJP wants to remain a good party it should not do this.

I also believe that AAP should rightfully take Congress place in our political space today.

Political reality is very different and one has to play as per the ground reality. BJP will have to induct local satraps in order to grow and become the principal choice. Take recent election in Jharkhand.

BJP did not pay heed to this and did not induct willing leaders in Jharkhand from JMM in Jharkhand who went on to win seats for Soren. Similarly Marandi was not given his due and the result is BJP in minority. In urban region, you can fight on principles. In Rural you have to fight dirty.

@jha sahab ki bhi ghar wapsi karwa di :o:

Aur koi option hi nahi hai.. Ghar wapas aana hi para.. :D

oh come on man, she was just kidding anyway mitti pao.

Delhi fight is interesting indeed, this coming week election dates will be released and every party will come out all guns blazing :sniper:

It's tough, but since Congress is not ready to let go off Rahul Gandhi I wonder for how long certain big leaders will stick with the party.
Well I am more interested in local bodies elections coming in Punjab now. Interestingly Akali-BJP are fighting with combination but are deploying proxy candidates in each others wards.
Strangely some of the candidates are spending lakhs of rupees for becoming just a municipal councillor. :what:

Well I am more interested in local bodies elections coming in Punjab now. Interestingly Akali-BJP are fighting with combination but are deploying proxy candidates in each others wards.
Strangely some of the candidates are spending lakhs of rupees for becoming just a municipal councillor. :what:
Did you saw Badal's speech on anti drug protest? I think BJP and Akali know that they will be fighting alone in the next elections.

" "

What's happening in Congress nowadays, Yesterday Shashi Tharoor was talking about how Indian science and ancestors were great and not to sneer at Dr.Harshavardhan and now today its Priyanka Chaturvedi of Congress talking about support for Ghar wapsi instead of rabidly supporting the The 3 Churches in north India who want Ghar wapsi be banned.

I guess its the Hinduisation of congress to be seen as a pro-hindu party rather than anti-hindu and pro-minority appeasement party as reported earlier in news.
They are trying to project a soft hindutva image to Woo hindu vote bank.As they realized they lost LS 2014 and every election after that merely because of Hindu votes and even M.K.Antony remarked that.

Even then congress cannot fool or woo hindu voters they are rabidly anti-hindu party and will resort to similar antics after getting power.

Acche din! :D

EVOLUTION OF INDIA AS PER  INDIAN LIBERALS.jpg

:P :D

@jha I would rather have them build up the grassroots organization and then go for winning the seats rather than further strengthening satraps who would later ask for their pound of flesh, leading to Congress like degradation.

About tharoor, he can be the leader Congress needs but will never get there.

If Congress is in search for Hindu leaders in Karnataka and its spokespersons are trying to play soft-Hindutva, this means political discourse is shifting towards right except may be navel gazing left, Yadav Party and AAP.

@jha I would rather have them build up the grassroots organization and then go for winning the seats rather than further strengthening satraps who would later ask for their pound of flesh, leading to Congress like degradation.

About tharoor, he can be the leader Congress needs but will never get there.

That should be the ideal way of establishing the party. Lets see how successful is BJP's experiment in Bengal and Assam.

@jha @JanjaWeed @Mike_Brando

The dude who attacked Jihadidi's nephew has been booked under attempt to murder charges. Damn didn't knew TMC is so scared that even slaps could kill them. :lol:

Poor guy is struggling for his life. In very critical condition.

They can book him for any case they want. This will prove to be another nail in the coffin. BTW rumor is that someone from TMC might have planned this whole thing.

Members of NITI aayog..

B6lYfbKCYAAqzaS.jpg

Modi launches energy conservation drive.

In Delhi, LED bulbs will be provided to all domestic consumers at an initial payment of Rs 10 each and recovery of Rs 10 each for 12 months from their electricity bill. "Hence, the cost for an LED bulb to domestic consumer will be Rs 130 through this programme due to bulk procurement, compared to the current open market retail price in the range of Rs 350-600 for LED bulbs. The estimated annual savings for households in Delhi per LED bulb will be Rs 162. The LED bulbs will have a warranty of 3 years.

Modi govt's push for energy conservation: PM launches scheme for LED bulb distribution - The Economic Times

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom