What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

B6pS6HGCIAA3lkJ.jpg

:)

10690152_1760691907489803_4009105359130793204_n.jpg

Look at campaign billboard of AAP telling lies: :cheesy:

RTI Reveals:
During the AAP's 49-day rule, 151 raids were conducted on business establishments in Delhi. From 5 January to 31 January 2014, 51 raids were conducted while from 1 to 14 February last year, 100 raids were conducted due to which, on an everage, the national capital witnessed one raid every two hours or 10 raids daily during Kejriwal's tenure as chief minister of the state.

Kejriwal also claimed that during his government, Rs 5,666 crore was collected as tax collection, but a reply to an RTI query reveals that under the 49-day rule of AAP's government, Rs 2,033 crore was only collected. Between 1 and 15 January last year, Kejriwal's government received a revenue of Rs 231.92 crore and also, from 16 to 31 January 2014, Rs 1,505.24 crore were collected. From 1 to 14 February 2014, Rs 296 crore tax was only collected.

The AAP has denied the charges, but it's an official statement from the Tax Department that cannot be falsified.

Also, how can Kejriwal promise to liberalise the VAT regime when it's going to be replaced by GST across the country???
10904402_584893431611479_8445922219128748520_o.jpg

I respect your views on AAP, but it's not coming to power in Delhi. They are nothing but a bunch of drama queens. Between you and me we can have conversation inculding cursing. I won't mind it. I am ready to take as many punches as I can throw. Exclude our conversation from the normal engagement you will indulge in this thread with bhakts. I will speak against whenever I find someone crossing a line.
But I was describing the after effects of two possible results of Delhi election on Punjab political scenario. Where did you find me supporting AAP in that post. :what:
From now on I will try to refrain from indulging in arguments with radical followers because of their allergy to logics.
Personally I like AAP due to guys like H.S. Phoolka , Dr. Dharamveer Gandhi & Bhagwant Mann not mainly for Kejriwal.
I have criticized AAP guys few times on this thread like for misusing red beacon etc.
But some sanghi bhakts labelled me AAPI after I criticized their party's wrongdoings.:sarcastic:

Time has come that BJP needs to get a shock. Frankly, I feel like this is UPA III. Then we had a mouni baba who never used to open his mouth and was like a remote-controlled robot. Now, we have Modi who talks big and has lot of ideas. He has all the control and all the power. He is not bound by any coalition dharma. But I see very little difference on the ground. Maybe we need to give some more time but I am disappointed.

I hope a shock defeat in Delhi would bring the Modi Sarkar on ground, at the same time would give AAP a 2nd chance and opportunity to show the difference.

Modi to do 10 to 12 rally in delhi ... 50+ seats

panchayat elections and MC elections are coming in Punjab soon...............tell Shri Modi to hold around 200 rallies here

Even here he wears a muffler! o_O :D

what are doing online ??? why didnt u go to Border to hold "DHARNAS: against BSF???? Punjab govt is holding Dharnas at border:p:

Bhai dont u think now u r becoming irritating ? :mad:
That is what I am thinking. Bhai @Prometheus when Punjab elections come please do as much campaign as you want against BJP and Akali and Pro AAP that you want. Till then participate in normal discussion. Everything is not punjab. There are 28 other states in India. Nobody else does local state commentary as you do. If you want to discuss Punjab Politics then just open a new thread called Punjab Corner. Let this thread be dedicated to national level political issues or specific state level issue when an election is coming up in the state

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom