What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Beant Singh's assassin Jagtar Singh Hawara apprehended in Thailand

Who is Beant Singh ?

84 Genocide is a Black Spot on Independent India, similar to Jhaliawalan Massacre. It can't be forgotten & It's still a Green Wound for most of us. Period.

When Rahul Gandhi Admitted Admitted that Congress Leaders are responsible for it. I & my Family members, joined fellow Sikh brethren protest outside his House, to show our Solidarity towards the cause.

I even started thread here & posted pictures.

Jarnail Singh's Party is famous for doing Dharna's. Why doesn't he ask his party to lead a dharna against it. I'm critic of AAP. Still, I & my family would be more than happy to walk shoulder to Shoulder with AAP, if they do so.

Your Party Leader's Bhagwant Maan can do Candlelight Vigil for Palestine, but can't do anything for 84 Genocide? It shows where the priorities of AAP Leaders Lies...

Someone going to UK & asking for Separate Sikh Homeland - is a traitor in my eyes. Hence, never going to support him nor his party. It's a simple and plain thing. If it can't go in Someone's Skull, I can't help it.

Using 'Saaleya' in a post with the member whom I chat often is Offensive. It's Loathe of Crap to me. Face Palm.

View attachment 181552

Bai Ji, going forward, don't tag me or reply to any off my posts & neither would I. I might end up using Saaleya again while replying to your post, thinking that you are my forum's buddy with whom I chat often & it's going hurt and offend You. :o:

Bada irritating hogaya hai AAP wale lagta hai & is Total TV & AAP connected

Time has come that BJP needs to get a shock. Frankly, I feel like this is UPA III. Then we had a mouni baba who never used to open his mouth and was like a remote-controlled robot. Now, we have Modi who talks big and has lot of ideas. He has all the control and all the power. He is not bound by any coalition dharma. But I see very little difference on the ground. Maybe we need to give some more time but I am disappointed.

I hope a shock defeat in Delhi would bring the Modi Sarkar on ground, at the same time would give AAP a 2nd chance and opportunity to show the difference.

You must be kidding have you seen the numbers on the economy,let me give you a example on hard they are working

With government push, road projects race to finish- Study - The Economic Times

That is what I am thinking. Bhai @Prometheus when Punjab elections come please do as much campaign as you want against BJP and Akali and Pro AAP that you want. Till then participate in normal discussion. Everything is not punjab. There are 28 other states in India. Nobody else does local state commentary as you do. If you want to discuss Punjab Politics then just open a new thread called Punjab Corner. Let this thread be dedicated to national level political issues or specific state level issue when an election is coming up in the state

I know brother , my words pinches Bhakts ...........because they show truth about the party with a differance BJP...........

Btw , why is ur AMIT shah gonna hold protests in Punjab against drug situation???

isnt BJPtards extensively against DHarnas and protests??? #justasking

not to forget In center they have BJP govt and in state too....................yeh sala dharna kiske against hai:what::what:

BJPtards pagal ho gaye kya???:rofl::rofl:

Who is Beant Singh ?

a chief minister nominated by Indian govt. when not even 25% votes were polled in punjab:p: ............i wonder how many he got??

and he did khoon kharaba in Punjab .............so some hardliners blew up his car when he was Chief minister

I know brother , my words pinches Bhakts ...........because they show truth about the party with a differance BJP...........

Btw , why is ur AMIT shah gonna hold protests in Punjab against drug situation???

not to forget In center they have BJP govt and in state too....................yeh sala dharna kiske against hai:what::what:

a chief minister nominated by Indian govt. when not even 25% votes were polled in punjab:p: ............i wonder how many he got??

and he did khoon kharaba in Punjab .............so some hardliners blew up his car when he was Chief minister

Well i don't think if you noticed that ain't a good reason to blow people up

OMG .........look at this Congress won Chandigrah ..............why didnt Shri Modi hold rallies their????

Poonam Sharma elected Chandigarh Mayor

just 10 months ago BJP MP won here by over 1 lakh votes .................what changed since then???8-) ...........i guess BJP was not able to convince people that Modi will be mayor of Chandigarh.............as they are tryiing to convince people of Delhi that Modi is fighting elections in Delhi:partay:

SINISTER PLOT TO GRAB POWER
Congress Hatches Plot to Usurp Power From Modi. This conspiracy theory is doing the rounds in Lutyens Delhi.

1. Congress is working on a grand plan that will hugely embarrass Modi government. Media, and some old loyalists still in government, are part of it.
  2. The plan is to invent an Indian ‘Edward Snowden‘ who will claim that the Modi Government is working on a plan for a nuclear war with Pakistan.
  3. Not only a nuclear war with Pakistan, this ‘Snowden’ will claim much bigger things. Such as a plan for genocide of Muslims and Christians.
  4. The plan is to create so much International pressure so that the Modi government is unable to focus on domestic issues and implementation of plans.
  5. The blueprint of the plan is all ready, but they are finding it difficult to bring a fake ‘Snowden’ out in open. Too risky.
  6. The goal of the plan is to create unrest in India, and securing a mid-term poll, where they believe that BJP will fail to get majority.
  7. This is the most sinister plan worked or hatched in the history of India. Biggest test of Modi government is to checkmate it. They know it.
  8. The media reports questioning official version of the Pakistani boat fire could be the test run of this plot to check the response.
  9. Once they are sure that reports painting the government as liar and attacker are getting popular, this fake Snowden will be presented to the world.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's a conspiracy theory right now, but politics can be that dirty also. :)

Congress Hatches Plot to Usurp Power From Modi. This conspiracy theory is doing the rounds in Lutyens Delhi.

• Congress is working on a grand plan that will hugely embarrass Modi government. Media, and some old loyalists still in government, are part of it.
    • The plan is to invent an Indian ‘Edward Snowden‘ who will claim that the Modi Government is working on a plan for a nuclear war with Pakistan.
    • Not only a nuclear war with Pakistan, this ‘Snowden’ will claim much bigger things. Such as a plan for genocide of Muslims and Christians.
    • The plan is to create so much International pressure so that the Modi government is unable to focus on domestic issues and implementation of plans.
    • The blueprint of the plan is all ready, but they are finding it difficult to bring a fake ‘Snowden’ out in open. Too risky.
    • The goal of the plan is to create unrest in India, and securing a mid-term poll, where they believe that BJP will fail to get majority.
    • This is the most sinister plan worked or hatched in the history of India. Biggest test of Modi government is to checkmate it. They know it.
    • The media reports questioning official version of the Pakistani boat fire could be the test run of this plot to check the response.
    • Once they are sure that reports painting the government as liar and attacker are getting popular, this fake Snowden will be presented to the world.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's a conspiracy theory right now, but politics can be that dirty also. :)
Proud of you congress good luck with the plan.

It is not irritating that you talk against Modi. It is your right. What is irritating is that you spam this thread with Punjab politics related news when there are no elections due in Punjab any time soon. This thread is to discuss political developments at a national level or at specific state level when elections are taking place there.

Do you see any other poster spamming this thread with local state level politics?

i nvr had a second dbt abt congrss selling out the nation to stay in power... though this looks to be a ltl exaggerated article.. it can't be ruled out completely...

View attachment 181641

Look at campaign billboard of AAP telling lies: :cheesy:

RTI Reveals:
During the AAP's 49-day rule, 151 raids were conducted on business establishments in Delhi. From 5 January to 31 January 2014, 51 raids were conducted while from 1 to 14 February last year, 100 raids were conducted due to which, on an everage, the national capital witnessed one raid every two hours or 10 raids daily during Kejriwal's tenure as chief minister of the state.

Kejriwal also claimed that during his government, Rs 5,666 crore was collected as tax collection, but a reply to an RTI query reveals that under the 49-day rule of AAP's government, Rs 2,033 crore was only collected. Between 1 and 15 January last year, Kejriwal's government received a revenue of Rs 231.92 crore and also, from 16 to 31 January 2014, Rs 1,505.24 crore were collected. From 1 to 14 February 2014, Rs 296 crore tax was only collected.

The AAP has denied the charges, but it's an official statement from the Tax Department that cannot be falsified.

Also, how can Kejriwal promise to liberalise the VAT regime when it's going to be replaced by GST across the country???
View attachment 181642

Tch..Tch..Tch... Jhooth bolne ki aadat jayegi nahi inki...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom