What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

This is standard.....just go to any youtube video...you can find these silly fights happening. They even have dedicated troll armies who used to sending random messages on mobiles (now it's shifted to whatsapp and social networks.)

@Rajaraja Chola

We were talking about congress.....these guys will never change, their moronic way of playing politics and doubting security forces has stiill not changed. 'Terror' boat: One crew member should have been caught alive, says Gujarat Congress - Firstpost, I've also seen many congi sympathisizers and some apptards coming with similar "were they really terrorists? " type stuff...

Also I think you made a thread about Palestine...but it got deleted?

Many are complaining that they cant see the thread. No idea. I have asked Horus for it.
But I can see and access though.Even tagged u again. Post me the reply.

Btw I am a thala fan ;)

16210_343073069227694_1373975735375733401_n.jpg

@SarthakGanguly @jha and others concerned.

Now as an agnostic, and a skeptic I have questioned Hindu religious practices and the existence of the divine.

after what has happened today in france, the heinous crime committed against satirists, I do want to say something.

I am glad I was born in India.

the worst I would get from my fellow Indians is harsh words.

thank god for this nation where films like PK and OMG can release questioning Hinduism and it's practices and the worst they will get slammed with is a law suit by a busy body.

I read some of the western news outlets and the comments underneath were scathing of the perceived Islamist apologia published.

Now as an agnostic, and a skeptic I have questioned Hindu religious practices and the existence of the divine.

after what has happened today in france, the heinous crime committed against satirists, I do want to say something.

thank god for this nation where films like PK and OMG can release questioning Hinduism and it's practices and the worst they will get slammed with is a law suit by a busy body.

I read some of the western news outlets and the comments underneath were scathing of the perceived Islamist apologia published.
I have and continue to question Hindu practices to this day. Every thing must change with time, water should always flow. If it stagnates, it will rot and die.

Nice to see people realizing the fact that path of least resistance has failed miserably. Creating false equivalence between nuts protesting against random movies and terrorists butchering people actually provides a cover to these fanatics.

BTW I am not particularly religious person. However I would definitely would not want any Hazi Qureshi representing me in parliament. If that makes me communal, so be it.

They are not done analyzing Sakshi Maharaj's yet another statement yet. In fact the statement of his provided media outlets convenience to downplay Praveen Swamy's and Ajai Shukla's articles.

BTW this "Maharaj" was a member of Secular party "Samajwadi Party " once.

10931007_1574431656101694_3108165851320095013_n.jpg

Sheila Dixit : Will back AAP if there's a fractured mandate.We cannot support BJP which is communal so the natural choice is we support AAP in Delhi.

Source : TimesNow

Apne Bachho Ki Kasam Khata Hoon Ji, nah toh Congress Ka Saath Lengay, Na Hi Dengay. :cheesy:

View attachment 182317

Sheila Dixit : Will back AAP if there's a fractured mandate.We cannot support BJP which is communal so the natural choice is we support AAP in Delhi.

Source : TimesNow

Apne Bachho Ki Kasam Khata Hoon Ji, nah toh Congress Ka Saath Lengay, Na Hi Dengay. :cheesy:

AAP ka kaam tamam ;) isko kahete he
***** ki dosti,
Jaan ka khatara ;) :) :)

It's not just films sir - self proclaimed human right champions like teesta setelvad have in a not so distant past openly mocked Hindu diety (on Twitter comparing isis to kali) and yet we can still see her engaged in live modi bashing every second day on some national channel. All she had to face was a few tweets from communal hindutvawadis on Twitter who found her comparison offending.
Also it would be worth mentioning that first reactions of our secular all knowing ethical bestest of all times journos like sagarikaghose on Twitter after this French incident came to light was ' What if cartoons mocking Lord rama were published in such a magazine?'
Now tell me sir when left liberal comie loonies like this are amock testing your patience drawing uncany and baseless parallels to uphold certain fabric which they think will vanish otherwise - would it be fair to call us communal?

Mani Shankar Aiyar justitifies France terror attack because of their banning Burqa

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom