What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

true but butthurt is too damn high at NDTV to not talk about Amit Shah. Only channel yapping about it while everyone else is crying for Dhoni. :rofl:
was watching that channel this morning... & funny enough... most of their panelists were regular Modi & BJP haters.. It's just a one big butt-hurt channel!

joker aa rha hai punjab mein..................apni govt ke khilaaf parchaar karega yeh???:cheesy:

Badal Jr's brother in law was summoned by ED to explain his role in Drug smuggling. Rot has spread to the top, I won't be surprised if some BJP members are also included. Punjab needs a lot of cleansing across party lines.

Here is one butthurt liberal.

BJP Punjab President's name is coming up in drug trade:partay: ........lets blame 49 days govt. of kejriwal for all drug problems in Punjab and move to another topic :azn:

BJP Punjab President's name is coming up in drug trade:partay: ........lets blame 49 days govt. of kejriwal for all drug problems in Punjab and move to another topic :azn:
Lets limit Kejriwal to Delhi only, even you don't want Kejriwal as next Punjab CM :p:

SHOCK to NATION Massive RT

Ajit Doval letter to Govt : NDTV is leaking our Indian Army secrets (to Pakistan??) Narendra Modi news on Twitter: "SHOCK to NATION Massive RTAjit Doval letter to Govt : NDTV is leaking our Indian Army secrets (to Pakistan??) http://t.co/SpS53vuGJF""

NDTV ;) sriii raaam mah ...
About time some action is taken against this channel.. & some anchors who are promoting anti-national agenda! There are quite a few shady characters associated with that media house... most of them are Congress insiders, who are propagating the agenda of Congress & vested interests who are against our national security! I'm pretty certain Modi & his administration has a plan to stop this guys... & will happen at the time of Modi's choosing!

I know, AAP will be left crying.

Amit Shah addressing BJP workers in Delhi, thats rubbing salt on secular wounds.
Amit Shah is slowly becoming a towering presence in Indian political scene. One Modi was too much to handle for the opposition... & now they have to deal with two of them! interesting time ahead!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom