What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Boss its punjabi

Doesn't matter the country needs these Reforms & no IITian Idiot can stop the govt from implementing him & when he opposes amending the Land Law,which he will you will know why we don't trust him with the nation.
Akalio ka haal to is baar Congressio se bhi bura Haal hona hai maanle

Kis language mein likha hai aur agar Hindi hai toh bahut gandhi handwritting hai

Shiromani Akali Dal to Hold Dharnas Against Drug Menace at International Border
New drama by Badal Entertainment co. After Punjab Police now they are demoralizing BSF. :hitwall:
@Prometheus @ranjeet @Echo_419 @Sidak @he-man
haha... chor machaye shor! :lol:

Ordinance pass kiye kuch ghante hue hai .. Kejri ji ne survey bhi kar liya .... yeh hoti hai speed kaam karne ki.

Yeh Baniya soch kahan gayi thi LS election mein?
Delhi mai villege hai kya? :undecided:

Did you recognise the guy??
Hes the same guy who acted with Rani Mukherjee in Aiyyaa. And i guess in a movie called Aurangzeb too.

How did you come to know about it??
Yupe I recognize this guy from that movie...
But i think i seen him in a South movie too..
I was watching Youtube videos...It was in Currently Popular In India section there

Is it good or bad ? Anyway ..

nothing............i wanted to confirm that never to believe what bjp says................they will do opposite of that:toast_sign:

Doesn't matter the country needs these Reforms & no IITian Idiot can stop the govt from implementing him & when he opposes amending the Land Law,which he will you will know why we don't trust him with the nation.
Akalio ka haal to is baar Congressio se bhi bura Haal hona hai maanle

Kis language mein likha hai aur agar Hindi hai toh bahut gandhi handwritting hai

LOL :rofl::rofl:

bla bla bla ................swaraj aunty once strongly protested against ordinace .............what she has to say now???

Well BJP was not Modi :bunny:
Don't forget it's Modi Sarkar not BJP Sarkar :p:

is modi MP from all constituencies too ??? if yes , then he is a worst MP , Gurdaspur has ever seen :p::p::p:

down with the Feku

he dont says that he is a "CHAI WALA" and quickly climb into his helicopter .......#justsaying

Translate please, can't read punjabi

Punjabi is India's International language ...................better start learning Punjabi .....its a globalised world after all

he dont says that he is a "CHAI WALA" and quickly climb into his helicopter .......#justsaying
Well when Modi said he is a Gujju and know how to do business
Manish Sisodia said " Jis desh ka raja vayapari hota hai, Uski praja bikhari ho jati hai" on Twitter
Now why Kejriwal is making statement like that? I am Baniya and all that

nothing............i wanted to confirm that never to believe what bjp says................they will do opposite of that:toast_sign:

bla bla bla ................swaraj aunty once strongly protested against ordinace .............what she has to say now???

is modi MP from all constituencies too ??? if yes , then he is a worst MP , Gurdaspur has ever seen :p::p::p:

down with the Feku

Punjabi is India's International language ...................better start learning Punjabi .....its a globalised world after all

Tell me one thing whats your problem with modi how he is related to all problem of punjab, before 6 month he was just a CM of gujrat he has nothing to do with national politics. U could blame bjp for mess in punjab but not modi rite now its modi sarkar . And as far as I knw modi akalis days with NDA is numberd stop being AAPTARD blaming everything on Modi ... modi is faar bttr then any indian politicians ...

he was a CM my state for 12 years and all gujjus hd voted for him in LS election no anti incumbency he will surely win if he again contest for CMship of gujrat that tells something .

Man major Ravi movies should be made in Hindi and all other regional language.
Watched a his movie kirtichakra, brilliant man brilliant

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom