What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

B58f_OsCcAELpq4.jpg

my question is how can someone donate scholarship

hhahahaha............too many oldies still love badal sahib................
too many oldies loved the chuatalas also ... but I can understand your Point of view. if AAP is needed to get a strict hand on drugs in Punjab I would support it whole heartedly.

too many oldies loved the chuatalas also ... but I can understand your Point of view. if AAP is needed to get a strict hand on drugs in Punjab I would support it whole heartedly.
haha.. AAP & drug control? All the druggies & drug peddlers will be delighted if AAP wins & forms govt in Punjab! Afterall AAP has proved in Delhi that they compensate those who break the law... & why should Punjab be any different?:sarcastic:

haha.. AAP & drug control? All the druggies & drug peddlers will be delighted if AAP wins & forms govt in Punjab! Afterall AAP has proved in Delhi that they compensate those who break the law... & why should Punjab be any different?:sarcastic:
Nah I saw Mr Phulka's on drug issue, he is a genuine guy through and through. Even BJP would have to break off ties with Akalis to get hold of Punjab and bring things under control. Akalis under the disguise of protections of Sikhs rights has thrown the state to the dogs. Come the next elections every political party would have to fight for the power on their own.

Nah I saw Mr Phulka's on drug issue, he is a genuine guy through and through. Even BJP would have to break off ties with Akalis to get hold of Punjab and bring things under control. Akalis under the disguise of protections of Sikhs rights has thrown the state to the dogs. Come the next elections every political party would have to fight for the power on their own.
There's no doubt Phulka is a gem in that lot. But it's a pity that his hierarchy is full of item girls! I don't even know who runs BJP in Punjab... they must all be sidekicks to Akalis. I would like this drug case to be transferred to CBI.. & let them make a thorough investigation & take input from Phulka too. Let all political heads roll. including the ones from Akali & BJP.. who knows.. there could be crooks from across the party-line! Punjab needs strong mainstream political leaders.. but there seems to be a dearth off late! Let's hope for the best.. & they can make most of whatever the choice they have!

There's no doubt Phulka is a gem in that lot. But it's a pity that his hierarchy is full of item girls! I don't even know who runs BJP in Punjab... they must all be sidekicks to Akalis. I would like this drug case to be transferred to CBI.. & let them make a thorough investigation & take input from Phulka too. Let all political heads roll. including the ones from Akali & BJP.. who knows.. there could be crooks from across the party-line! Punjab needs strong mainstream political leaders.. but there seems to be a dearth off late! Let's hope for the best.. & they can make most of whatever the choice they have!
I second that ... politics shouldn't be allowed to ruin the state. Let the heads roll. we need to tackle this menace head on. There was a time we Haryanvis were envious of Punjab. Now we would be like at least Punjabiyo ki tarah charas to nahi pi raha. Punjab was the pride of our side and it's a shame to see the state going down to the gutters.

I second that ... politics shouldn't be allowed to ruin the state. Let the heads roll. we need to tackle this menace head on. There was a time we Haryanvis were envious of Punjab. Now we would be like at least Punjabiyo ki tarah charas to nahi pi raha. Punjab was the pride of our side and it's a shame to see the state going down to the gutters.
Bhai.. let's not be over confident. It's like a cancer & can spread easily to other states & across India. If there's money to be made... dealers will create demand. Networks can be built & youngsters can be preyed upon outside schools, colleges, clubs & pubs. It's huge business & there's a lot of money to be made, even at the local level by being a street dealer. I hope govt of India takes this issue seriously & works towards curbing this from spreading irrespective of their political affiliation & compulsion! US, being such an advanced & the one where rule of law prevails, is struggling to cope with this menace. Their DEA is gone as far as stationing it's agents across the world & at all the major international airports / sea ports to catch & stop the movement. Things still seep through despite their hi-tech gadgets & US still remains number one when it comes to demand for drugs & drug revenue. Just goes to show..if there's money to be made or spent, demand can be created & merchandise can be made available by any means.

Last edited:
Bhai.. let's not be over confident. It's like a cancer & can spread easily to other states & across India. If there's money to be made... dealers will create demand. Networks can be built & youngsters can be preyed upon outside schools, colleges, clubs & pubs. It's huge business & there's a lot of money to be made, even at the local level by being a street dealer. I hope govt of India takes this issue seriously & works towards curbing this from spreading irrespective of their political affiliation & compulsion! US, being such an advanced & the one where rule of law prevails, is struggling to cope with this menace. Their DEA is gone as far as stationing it's agents across the world & at all the major international airports / sea ports to catch & stop the movement. Things still seep through despite their hi-tech gadgets & US still remains number one when it comes to demand for drugs & drug revenue. Just goes to show..if there's money to be made or spent, demand can be created.
Yes this needs to be tackled with priority. that's why i suggested the probe must move beyond the party lines. grab the ones who are behind it without any prejudice.

Bhartiya jhooti party = bjp

Pm modi k feku acche din

Let the farmers die, says BJP MP Akola Sanjay Dhotre

DC CORRESPONDENT | December 29, 2014, 07.12 am IST
farmers.jpg

BJP MP from Akola Sanjay Dhotre kicked up a controversy on Sunday when, addressing a conference, he said “…let the farmers die.” Picture for representational purpose.
Mumbai: BJP MP from Akola Sanjay Dhotre kicked up a controversy on Sunday when, addressing a conference, he said “…let the farmers die.”

The BJP MP, however, defended his comments and said the statement from his speech at an event was shown by television channels out of context.

The controversial remark came at a time when 12 farmers from Vidarbha have committed suicide in 72 hours.

Speaking at an agriculture exhibition and conference of farmers in Akola on Sunday morning where revenue minister Eknath Khadse was present Mr Dhotre said, “The farmers are in trouble due to our wrong policies. Sometimes I say angrily say, ‘Let the farmers die, do not pay attention. Those who can afford farming will do it, others will not do it.’”

The comment immediately sparked outrage.

Criticising Mr Dhotre, Congress spokesperson Sachin Sawant said it showed the ruling alliance’s “perverted mentality”.

“If the BJP leadership is heading in this direction then we condemn it. The comment by Mr Dhotre shows their perverted mentality. It is sad that the comment was made on a public forum and in presence of senior leaders (sic),” he said.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom