What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Yep it's true. KCR is doing everything he can to make sure he can become part of the NDA govt. a the centre.

If he gets in... the BJP can say Bye-bye to AP.

sir , frm the news report tat i read , both central and state bjp are not interested to become a partner with trs as it would limit bjp to take on trs govt , there by limmiting the chance of bjp to grow in the state... from what i see , tg is one of the easy states for bjp to capture.. all it needs is, to increase their presence across the state and take over the state govt more harshly... they need to groom an aggressive state leader , kishan reddy is too soft to take on kcr and owaisis, only if revanth reddy stayed back in abvp without drifting to tdp we would have got a more aggressive mass leader..

Last edited:
sir , frm the news report tat i read , both central and state bjp are not interested to become a partner with trs as it would limit bjp to take on trs govt , there by limmiting the chance of bjp to grow in the state... from what i see , tg is one of the easy states for bjp to capture.. all it needs is, to increase their presence across the state and take over the state govt more harshly... they need to groom an aggressive state leader , kishan reddy is too soft to take on kcr and owaisis, only if revanth reddy stayed back in abvp without drifting to tdp we would have got a more aggressive mass leader..

Please don't call me, Sir @itachiii garu, I am just a college student who is very interested in Politics.

& coming to BJP, they must groom a leader from rural TG & not HYD, to grow in the state. A leader from most preferably North Telangana.(Warangal, Nizamabad, Adilabad,....)

% coming to Revanth Reddy, I knew he was in the ABVP, but not for how long well I'm glad he is in the party I support(TDP) :)
So for how long was he in RSS/ABVP & I thought CBN was too 'secular' to give a MLA berth to people affiliated to RSS?? & why is he not in the BJP??
@jha @SarthakGanguly @wolfschanzze

Last edited:
ok Bhakt ...........I wont call u a Bhakt.

maybe u should also see his speeches in Parliament in this session...............every other day he contributed constructively in Parliament .........
here is his youtube channel

Bhagwant Mann - YouTube

on funny note , MP from my area spoke only once ...........thats also on issues of workers in mumbai ..............wtf Gurdaspur has to do with Mumbai ???? but alas what can be expected from him..............we will see him only after 5 years ..........that dude dont even have a residance in my city ....xD

Your MP is Vinod Khanna, right??
What is he known for (in your constituency??) other than his acting?

Is he known for his corruption, hard-work, connect with the aam aadmi etc etc

Please don't call me, Sir @itachiii garu, I am just a college student who is very interested in Politics.

garu ?? bro ,u suddenly make me feel old.... :P even i am a student , presently in my 4th yr of engg... wat abt u ??

So for how long was he in RSS/ABVP & I thought CBN was too 'secular' to give a MLA berth to people affiliated to RSS?? & why is he not in the BJP??

not sure hw lng he is assosiated with rss , there was an intw with rk where he said he was part of abvp once..

Your MP is Vinod Khanna, right??
What is he known for (in your constituency??) other than his acting?

Is he known for his corruption, hard-work, connect with the aam aadmi etc etc

no .....no........and no.

he dont even come to gurdaspur and nearby cities...............just go to Pathankot ............and then go back to karnataka where he lives........:(

stop electing stupid people to parliament

Attachments

• 10417569_858276054217358_8515883905006434455_n.jpg
    10417569_858276054217358_8515883905006434455_n.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Rahul Leading the Congress party would certainly help us in achieving this mission:enjoy:
half way there.. Since Pappu took over, quite a few states have become Congress mukht. Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Delhi, Jharkhand, AP, J & K, Haryana etc.. became Congress mukht in the past one year! List is only going to get longer in the coming years!

I dont know whether @jha is an expert /nationalist or not, but experts in economics like you and ur chaddi buddy are yet to prove that retail petrol price in Sept 2011 was 10% less than retail petrol prices in October 2014, as per the claims of M/s Yugpurush &Co :p::p:

I dont know whether @jha is an expert /nationalist or not, but experts in economics like you and ur chaddi buddy are yet to prove that retail petrol price in Sept 2011 was 10% less than retail petrol prices in October 2014, as per the claims of M/s Yugpurush &Co :p::p::bunny::bunny:

???????

half way there.. Since Pappu took over, quite a few states have become Congress mukht. Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Delhi, Jharkhand, AP, J & K, Haryana etc.. became Congress mukht in the past one year! List is only going to get longer in the coming years!

If things went on like this ............we will also see "BJP free Punjab":p: ....bolo namo namo:partay:

???????

If things went on like this ............we will also see "BJP free Punjab":p: ....bolo namo namo:partay:

Either Congress with Arminder Singh should win Punjab or AAP should win
Akalis & BJP's state unit have failed Punjab's people

???????

Pray for Akali & Badal family mukht Punjab rather... & let them take the local BJP leadership along with them! & who is going to replace them? Congress & AAP? One is losing credibility throughout India.. & can't see why Punjab should be any different.. & other one's bubble has burst... 49 days fame is over & done with... not going to be repeated. I know.. BJP leadership is split in Punjab, with some sitting in Akali's lap.. & others like Sidhu are staunchly opposing the Akalis.

Pray for Akali & Badal family mukht Punjab rather... & let them take the local BJP leadership along with them! & who is going to replace them? Congress & AAP? One is losing credibility throughout India.. & can't see why Punjab should be any different.. & other one's bubble has burst... 49 days fame is over & done with... not going to be repeated. I know.. BJP leadership is split in Punjab, with some sitting in Akali's lap.. & others like Sidhu are staunchly opposing the Akalis.

hhahahaha............too many oldies still love badal sahib................

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom