What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

10882290_10152696174449580_8998879146067813375_n.jpg

10806190_10152696032724580_5786572644203777525_n.jpg

Shame on BJP for saving their own govt in Punjab :angry:

They should had let no-confidence motion pass in assembly .

Though I was supporting NaMo, I wanted him to win from Punjab. His election speeches were amazing and had expectations from him, until this happened: :D

If what you've posted is true, then :tup:

@Sidak @ranjeet .................with 100% attendance in Parliament and all details of funds distributed .................welcome best MP of Punjab

View attachment 178889

The way AK-49 ran from Delhi, he lost his credibility in my eyes. I have formed a perception of Quitter and Nautanki Baaz for AAP. Until and Unless it dose something Drastic, it's not gonna change.

I can support some individual of AAP in Punjab ex: Harvinder Singh Phoolka, not the Party. Jise Party ka Leader hi Bhand ho usko, I can't support. :astagh:

I bash Modi Sarkar & it's MP's too, so don't label me as Bhakt.:toast_sign:

Last edited:
Though I was supporting NaMo, I wanted him to win from Punjab. His election speeches were amazing and had expectations from him, until this happened: :D

If what you've posted is true, then :tup:

The way AK-49 ran from Delhi, he lost his credibility in my eyes. I have formed a perception of Quitter and Nautanki Baaz for AAP. Until and Unless it dose something Drastic, it's not gonna change.

I can support some individual of AAP in Punjab ex: Harvinder Singh Phoolka, not the Party. Jise Party ka Leader hi Bhand ho usko, I can't support. :astagh:

I bash Modi Sarkar & it's MP's too, so don't label me as Bhakt.:toast_sign:

ok Bhakt ...........I wont call u a Bhakt.

maybe u should also see his speeches in Parliament in this session...............every other day he contributed constructively in Parliament .........
here is his youtube channel

Bhagwant Mann - YouTube

on funny note , MP from my area spoke only once ...........thats also on issues of workers in mumbai ..............wtf Gurdaspur has to do with Mumbai ???? but alas what can be expected from him..............we will see him only after 5 years ..........that dude dont even have a residance in my city ....xD

ok Bhakt ...........I wont call u a Bhakt.

maybe u should also see his speeches in Parliament in this session...............every other day he contributed constructively in Parliament .........
here is his youtube channel

Bhagwant Mann - YouTube

on funny note , MP from my area spoke only once ...........thats also on issues of workers in mumbai ..............wtf Gurdaspur has to do with Mumbai ???? but alas what can be expected from him..............we will see him only after 5 years ..........that dude dont even have a residance in my city ....xD

I did follow him. When he raised Gaza Issue in Parliament, I too was like: What the Fcuk has Gaza to do with India. :D:astagh:

I did follow him. When he raised Gaza Issue in Parliament, I too was like: What the Fcuk has Gaza to do with India. :D:astagh:

well ......malerkotla is in sangrur.............where many aregaza

well he also raised questions on drugs.........on non payment to farmers ......on police lathicharge on teachers .........on economy of punjab.............on homeless people.................but my mp spoke only once ..........on film industry workers ...xD

and about gaza...........malerkotla is in sangrur .................bhagwant mann's constituencies..................he learnt politics from a badal after all:bunny::bunny:

i wish i had a mp like him...........

@Prometheus Your Leader - Badal Ji, is giving speach on Drugs and telling about the types of drugs available in Punjab. How they've made avilable in Punjab and Praising Punjab Police role in catching Drug Dealers etc. He is beating Kapil Sharma. :rofl:

On one hand he is saying his government has no role in drug abuse & on other : Appa Punjab nu Drugs Mukth kar dena. :rofl:

@Prometheus Your Leader - Badal Ji, is giving speach on Drugs and telling about the types of drugs available in Punjab. How they've made avilable in Punjab and Praising Punjab Police role in catching Drug Dealers etc. He is beating Kapil Sharma. :rofl:

On one hand he is saying his government has no role in drug abuse & on other : Appa Punjab nu Drugs Mukth kar dena. :rofl:

is this big Badal or his son chota amli????:toast_sign:

chota amli is hilarious ...........even more then modi and rahul gandhi:partay:

they are saying all drugs are coming from across border......................but ED is investigating synthethic drugs made in Punjab :bunny::bunny:

lolwa

@Juggernautjatt is from his constituency .............u can confirm from him

trying to make me jealous :what::what:

It's okay man i trust you
Despite being a Hard Core Supporter of BJP i think for Punjab AAP is the solution although they need more Nationalist & experienced people in them but with or without them i think they will surely solve the drug problem

Now Punjab BJP president accused of relations with drug peddlers :what::what:

what the hell is going ono_O ...........

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom