What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Party with a Differance ...............how many suitcase will be dilerverd to MLA this time :bunny::bunny:
Who knows how much will be paid. Obviously it will be recorded and it will come out during some other elections.

No party must be blindly believed and followed.

Similarly no party must be hated completely. In the interest of India, we must encourage good in all each and every party as long as it is in the interest of India.

When you doggedly complain against one party, you are only peddling hatred amongst ourselves. Assume Congress or AAP (or Akali whatever be your party) is in power and everyone else was constantly complaining constantly no matter what was done wrt governance, would you like it?

Criticism is needed and must be done when appropriate. Acknowledgement of good deeds done is also necessary if you want our people to progress.

Constant criticism is only toxic. Please don't become one.

Omar Abdullah meets Amit Shah ... hmmm... I would prefer a BJP-PDP alliance as it will represent both Jammu's and Kashmir's mandate. Options should be explored to break Congress and NC's MLAs when BJP-PDP government is in power.

how come BJP lost almost all Ladakh seats. are Buddhist also enamored by secularism.

It is a myth that Ladakh is Buddhist majority. It is not. It historically use to be. but Buddhists have been outbred by muslims in this constituency.

Of four assembly seats there is a muslim majority on 3 and on 1 there is Buddhist majority. If you see history of Ladakh Lok Sabha seat, it has been Buddhist seat till 1996 and from then on it has been a Muslim seat barring two elections, In both of which a Buddhist won due to division of votes between two muslim candidates. This time BJP won by just 36 votes getting 31,111 votes against 31075 of Ghulam Raza, and 28234 against Syed Mohd Kazmi.26402 were with INC and 1207 were NOTA.

If we add BJP,NOTA and Congress votes, it is equal to 58720 while of two Muslim candidates is 59309.

Omar Abdullah meets Amit Shah ... hmmm... I would prefer a BJP-PDP alliance as it will represent both Jammu's and Kashmir's mandate. Options should be explored to break Congress and NC's MLAs when BJP-PDP government is in power.

I don't think anyone from PDP or BJP would break. It would be equivalent to committing Political Suicide.

u mean give those mla suitcases and do their vikas???

Watch from 21 min. mark :rofl: Ravi Shankar Prasad taking apart the so called "intellectual" and "independent" journalist...... the all so sickular Kumar Ketkar.

Hehehe.. Nice... Kumar Ketkar did not say a word in response. This is the way to go.

BTW RS Prasad also had a similar fight with Karan Thapar. Could you please find that video.

I

I don't think anyone from PDP or BJP would break. It would be equivalent to committing Political Suicide.

No.. I was talking about breaking MLAs from Congress and NC. Some will be very ready to jump ship or, form a new party due to "disenchantment " with "uninspiring" party leadership. :)

A CM from Jammu will have great ramification on J&K. Will send a strong message to "interested" entities.

Who knows how much will be paid. Obviously it will be recorded and it will come out during some other elections.

No party must be blindly believed and followed.

Similarly no party must be hated completely. In the interest of India, we must encourage good in all each and every party as long as it is in the interest of India.

When you doggedly complain against one party, you are only peddling hatred amongst ourselves. Assume Congress or AAP (or Akali whatever be your party) is in power and everyone else was constantly complaining constantly no matter what was done wrt governance, would you like it?

Criticism is needed and must be done when appropriate. Acknowledgement of good deeds done is also necessary if you want our people to progress.

Constant criticism is only toxic. Please don't become one.

fair enough mate ..............I hope u would said similar stuff to blind idiotic Bhakts here who continously abused me ...........now i started trolling them ..........they are geting pissed and even putting me on ignore list like the biggest expert here @jha did

Did u know this expert asked me to stfu because uske Jaitley ne amritsar se seat nikal le hai :partay: .....and after the result I asked this expert on Punjab politics what was the winning marging of Jaitley:chilli::chilli:
I deserve to have such a fun .........am i not???

Hehehe.. Nice... Kumar Ketkar did not say a word in response. This is the way to go.

BTW RS Prasad also had a similar fight with Karan Thapar. Could you please find that video.

No.. I was talking about breaking MLAs from Congress and NC. Some will be very ready to jump ship or, form a new party due to "disenchantment " with "uninspiring" party leadership. :)

A CM from Jammu will have great ramification on J&K. Will send a strong message to "interested" entities.

how is Mr.Jaitley doing these days???...............after winning from Amritsar , he never did thank you round of his constituency .........thats not good

Watch from 21 min. mark :rofl: Ravi Shankar Prasad taking apart the so called "intellectual" and "independent" journalist...... the all so sickular Kumar Ketkar.

@ranjeet @Sidak @Ammyy @Marxist @jha @indiatester @Jason bourne @anonymus @Nair saab

Ravi Shankar Parsad ask ur resignation for posting his video here

fair enough mate ..............I hope u would said similar stuff to blind idiotic Bhakts here who continously abused me ...........now i started trolling them ..........they are geting pissed and even putting me on ignore list like the biggest expert here @jha did

Did u know this expert asked me to stfu because uske Jaitley ne amritsar se seat nikal le hai :partay: .....and after the result I asked this expert on Punjab politics what was the winning marging of Jaitley:chilli::chilli:
By the looks of it, Punjab politics is f*cked by the likes of Akalis, BJP and to some extent by Congress too.
But let us be reasonable in criticism. Thats all I request of you.

By the looks of it, Punjab politics is f*cked by the likes of Akalis, BJP and to some extent by Congress too.
But let us be reasonable in criticism. Thats all I request of you.

tell that to blind bhakts .............if go trough this thread ..you will die of laughter because of bhakts and "EXPERTISE" in politics

how is Mr.Jaitley doing these days???...............after winning from Amritsar , he never did thank you round of his constituency .........thats not good

Ravi Shankar Parsad ask ur resignation for posting his video here

LOL man that was a killler :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1535567_10152693922294580_773809035254538464_n.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom