What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Well it's a tough ask but lets see if they can walk the talk, especially after Modi talked about drugs in his radio address.

can u ask @jha to remove me from his ignore list ................i want to troll him for being expert on Punjab politics

This should be interesting. Few MLAs from NC might jump ship as well.

how is ur Jaitley doing ??? what was his winning margin ???:toast_sign:

Though inadvertently, but DD news tweets this pic with a rather apt description.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
10849810_10152690848454580_638154817376857531_n.jpg

BJP is a Facepalm party ...................what can be expected from them :bunny::bunny:

1) BJP had appealed to the people of Kashmir to reject dynastic politics. And the people of the valley didn't. The verdict is out and the voter is the boss. The parties need to accept the voters' verdict and try to form a stable government. More than any state in the country, J&K needs a stable, democratically elected government.

2) Amit Shah never gave any public statement in the run up to the elections in the lines of "kisi ka samarthan nahi denge aur nahin lenge, bacchon ki kasam" like your Yugpurush, His Holiness Sri Sri Khujliwal.

Dont let your blind devotion for "M/s Khujliwal & Co" make u lose ur rationale and push u into a world of delusions.

Last edited:
So BJP is simply repeating what Khujliwal did in Delhi when he made government with congress support??

Nope. For the following reasons.
1) Kejriwal's one-point agenda in the run up to the Delhi elections was "Congress/Sheila Dixit is corrupt"

2) The single act which exposed Saint Khujliwal was, when he realised that there is an outside chance of him becoming the PM, he immediately jumped at the opportunity rather than staying and serving people of Delhi.

3) Worse, when his newfound love interest, Ms. Varanasi kicked him off, he shamelessly came back to his wife Mrs Delhi and acts as if he is as sincere as Lord Ramchandra.

4) Though Delhi needs a democratically elected Govt, Delhi is not a border state, nor it has armed insurgency and separatists threat. J&K needs a democratically elected, stable Government much more than Delhi. President's rule in J&K can not happen, AFAIK.

1) BJP had appealed to the people of Kashmir to reject dynastic politics. And the people of the valley didn't. The verdict is out and the voter is the boss. The parties need to accept the voters' verdict and try to form a stable government. More than any state in the country, J&K needs a stable, democratically elected government.

2) Amit Shah never gave any public statement in the run up to the elections in the lines of "kisi ka samarthan nahi denge aur nahin lenge, bacchon ki kasam" like your Yugpurush, His Holiness Sri Sri Khujliwal.

Dont let your blind devotion for "M/s Khujliwal & Co" make u lose ur rationale and push u into a world of delusions.

100% agree

oh these BJPtards are so confused and cute..............i love these Bhakts..............they will label any one as AAP supporter and anti-national if he says a word against Lord Feku

We will bring Black money in 150 days ..................enough said

(full insult intended to Blind Bhakts)

BJP is a political party. You'd be foolish if you didn't expect this out of them.
I'm surprised that you can be so anti-BJP

Party with a Differance ...............how many suitcase will be dilerverd to MLA this time :bunny::bunny:

Nope. For the following reasons.
1) Kejriwal's one-point agenda in the run up to the Delhi elections was "Congress/Sheila Dixit is corrupt"

2) The single act which exposed Saint Khujliwal was, when he realised that there is an outside chance of him becoming the PM, he immediately jumped at the opportunity rather than staying and serving people of Delhi.

3) Worse, when his newfound love interest, Ms. Varanasi kicked him off, he shamelessly came back to his wife Mrs Delhi and acts as if he is as sincere as Lord Ramchandra.

4) Though Delhi needs a democratically elected Govt, Delhi is not a border state, nor it has armed insurgency and separatists threat. J&K needs a democratically elected, stable Government much more than Delhi. President's rule in J&K can not happen, AFAIK.

Bhakt at defense for his Lord Feku ...........lage raho ....bolo namo namo

oh these BJPtards are so confused and cute..............i love these Bhakts..............they will label any one as AAP supporter and anti-national if he says a word against Lord Feku

We will bring Black money in 150 days ..................enough said

(full insult intended to Blind Bhakts)

Party with a Differance ...............how many suitcase will be dilerverd to MLA this time :bunny::bunny:

Live in ur own world with ur item girl leader Khujli, you deluded moron! Good luck!

So BJP is simply repeating what Khujliwal did in Delhi when he made government with congress support??

hhhmmmm.....did Khujliwal exchanged suit cases and did horse trading??? ....thats trade mark job of BJP 'the facepalm' party:welcome:

Live in ur own world with ur item girl, you deluded moron! Good luck!
post reported for being a blind bhkat:partay:

I am a akali ................why u Bhakts of Feku assume I am a AAP supporter???

lolwa ...............these bhakts i tell :taz:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom