What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

how come BJP lost almost all Ladakh seats. do Buddhist also enamored by secularism.

Wrong candidates. Same happened in both states today. In South Jharkhand, many candidates were ex-JMM. Many supporters voted for their previous symbols.

However Anti-Defection law does not apply in J&K.

Despite BJP's triumph in all the state elections since the big one, why is it all the media & analysts trying to portray BJP as the one which lost out in this election? When early trends were reluctant to give an outright win to BJP in Jharkhand, everyone was hammering BJP for not meeting the halfway mark. Now that it is taken care off, next question is.. why it isn't a landslide? Despite BJP's best performance in J & K... what happened to mission 44? It's funny.. no one is asking as to how Congress is losing states after states to BJP! Oh well.. a classic quote comes to my mind.. Kutte bhonke hazaar, hati chale bazaar! :lol:

Despite BJP's triumph in all the state elections since the big one, why is it all the media & analysts trying to portray BJP as the one which lost out in this election? When early trends were reluctant to give an outright win to BJP in Jharkhand, everyone was hammering BJP for not meeting the halfway mark. Now that is taken care off, next question is.. why it isn't a landslide? Despite BJP's best performance in J & K... what happened to mission 44? It's funny.. no one is asking as to how Congress is losing states after states to BJP! Oh well.. a classic quote comes to my mind.. Kutte bhonke hazaar, hati chale bazaar! :lol:
Ravi Shankar Prasad took on few of the panelists and anchors head on and rubbed their noses in dirt, Sardesai, kumar Ketkar and Pawan Verma were at the receiving end. :flame:

Ravi Shankar Prasad took on few of the panelists and anchors head on and rubbed their noses in dirt, Sardesai, kumar Ketkar and Pawan Verma were at the receiving end. :flame:
saw the one with Kumar ketkar at timesnow.. & ketkar asked for it. That guy has his head so far up gandhis' backside, he can't even see what the political reality outside. I saw him demanding Amit Shah's resignation in one of the channels this morning. His justification was that BJP demands Pappu's resignation whenever Congress loses.. & Amit Shah failed to meet his mission 44, so he should resign :lol:

saw the one with Kumar ketkar at timesnow.. & ketkar asked for it. That guy has his head so far up gandhis' backside, he can't even see what the political reality outside. I saw him demanding Amit Shah's resignation in one of the channels this morning. His justification was that BJP demands Pappu's resignation whenever Congress loses.. & Amit Shah failed to meet his mission 44, so he should resign :lol:
Here is the one with sardesai. Ravi Shankar shut him up with a tight slap.

Koi link hai iska..? I missed it.

Modi has asked his ministers to not play defensive. Ravishankar Prasad started it today. Pretty soon others will follow.

take it easy mufflerman, I didn't heard kejri coughing this time around looks like he is getting good dose of cough syrup from Punjab. :p:
Waise Valley result was a let down, I thought BJP would win few seats but was disappointed.

no seat in valley is understandable ........why no seat in ladakh ???? looks like even budhist feel the pinch from nonsense talked by BJP leaders

In J&K, the overall perfomance of BJP is very good. Winning 25 seats is next only to PDP. Compared to just 11 seats in 2008, 25 is exceptionally good. For those who question 'where is Modi wave', it is right under your nose !

last time during LS election , Mr. JHA here told me that Feku wave will make Arun Jaitley win from Punjab ..........

Its funny how every other Bhakt keeps on promoting Modi Wave :p: ...............where is feku wave ??? cant even make Jaitley win :azn:
now stop doing propaganda for Modi:toast_sign: .............look Mr. Jha has even added me to his ignore list .........but still try to show that he is expert in politics:bunny::bunny: ....like many other Bhakts:hitwall:

Modi has asked his ministers to not play defensive. Ravishankar Prasad started it today. Pretty soon others will follow.
it was on times now newshour unfortunately they upload their videos a day later, Never saw Him that angry ever.

no seat in valley is understandable ........why no seat in ladakh ???? looks like even budhist feel the pinch from nonsense talked by BJP leaders

last time during LS election , Mr. JHA here told me that Feku wave will make Arun Jaitley win from Punjab ..........

Its funny how every other Bhakt keeps on promoting Modi Wave :p: ...............where is feku wave ??? cant even make Jaitley win :azn:
now stop doing propaganda for Modi:toast_sign: .............look Mr. Jha has even added me to his ignore list .........but still try to show that he is expert in politics:bunny::bunny: ....like many other Bhakts:hitwall:
Why AAP is fighting elections silently?

how come BJP lost almost all Ladakh seats. are Buddhist also enamored by secularism.

few more statements by BJP leaders ...............even Sikhs will start looking towards other way

it was on times now newshour unfortunately they upload their videos a day later, Never saw Him that angry ever.

Why AAP is fighting elections silently?

dont know ............I am Akali ......ask me about Akali Stuff:-)

few more statements by BJP leaders ...............even Sikhs will start looking towards other way
dont know ............I am Akali ......ask me about Akali Stuff:-)
lol, yeah sure you are. Anyway I saw the debate about Majithiya on times now. I now understand from where Mr. Phulka comes from, sounds real genuine. He indulged in no Political BS and wanted help from all to tackle drugs problem.

Mr Jha has become expert on BJP ministers now ....just like expert on Punjab politics .

lets combine both things..

Is Harsimrat Badal ( cabinet minister of Modi Govt) going to resign as his brother (Cabinet Minister in Punjab) ...is gonna get investigated for drug racket ??

expert bhai ....apni insight batao :p:

lol, yeah sure you are. Anyway I saw the debate about Majithiya on times now. I now understand from where Mr. Phulka comes from, sounds real genuine. He indulged in no Political BS and wanted help from all to tackle drugs problem.

how dare u appreciate a AAP leader ................didnt u read comments of Bhakts here ...........All AAP leaders who are sikhs are Khalistani:partay:

joke apart .........That guy is fighting cases of 84 genocide free of cost from past 30 yrs .....and never lost faith in Indian system even facing many set backs and abuses by Indian Govt.................this guy deserves national recognition ....for his faith in Indian Union even after all that happened to him...........but what he gets ??? Abuses by Blind Bhakts

how dare u appreciate a AAP leader ................didnt u read comments of Bhakts here ...........All AAP leaders who are sikhs are Khalistani:partay:

joke apart .........That guy is fighting cases of 84 genocide free of cost from past 30 yrs .....and never lost faith in Indian system even facing many set backs and abuses by Indian Govt.................this guy deserves national recognition ....for his faith in Indian Union even after all that happened to him...........but what he gets ??? Abuses by Blind Bhakts
Well it's a shame but then Arvind Kejriwal does generate lot of hate from BJP fans. So anyone associated with him must be discredited. Other than that I agree he is passionate and tirelessly fighting for justice. He surely does deserve recognition.

Get ready to hear about another clean chit....

10633900_10152686460959580_5918207321015651813_o.jpg

10857895_10152686108804580_3790898306520819683_n.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom