What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

^^^ In AP , BJP will be playing second fiddle to CBN while trying to corner some YSRC votes by inducting local chieftains imo.

Telangana is for BJP to expand in. KCR's sheen is sure to wore off in 2-3 years. BJP should implement Haryana policy and build cadres from ground up in next 5 years. BTW i have heard that KCR is sending feelers to Shah/Jaitley. BJP must not fall for this and oppose TRS inside and outside assembly. Local leaders with hold on their areas should be inducted.
Yep it's true. KCR is doing everything he can to make sure he can become part of the NDA govt. a the centre.

If he gets in... the BJP can say Bye-bye to AP.

Nothing gonna happen to him because Punjab Police is also a partner agency in this investigation. Except Captain Amrinder Singh everyone is demanding CBI probe in this matter. Strangely Captain Amrinder Singh is ok with the investigation.
Interesting thing is Majithia is not the only senior Akali politician being interrogated by the ED. Earlier, former minister Swaran Singh Phillaur, his son Damanveer Singh and Kartarpur MLA and Chief Parliamentary Secretary Avinash Chander were also quizzed by the agency. Then Jail Minister Swaran Singh Phillaur had to resign due to pressure from Sukhbir Badal. But in this case Sukhbir Badal has rejected Majithia's resignation demand by other parties. You know "sari khudai ek taraf Joru ka bhai ek taraf".

Good one :omghaha:

The drug problem is far to serious for only Police to contain

53n09j.jpg

rt3ux1.jpg

Stupid news traders.

The drug problem is far to serious for only Police to contain
Unfortunately Punjab Police is also both culprit & victim of this menace. A good amount of police personal are drug addicts in Punjab.
Punjab Police's Internal War on Drugs
On the other hand some high ranking police officers are also involved in this highly profitable business. It is common saying in Punjab that Thanas are run by Akali leaders not by SHO's. Police is working under total control of political parties.
Here is an interview of ex DGP of Punjab Police :
All parties get money for shielding drug lords: Shashikant - The Times of India

All BJP candidates except 1 lose deposit in Srinagar" ........looks like Modi wave dont work in chilly areas .............BJP should postpone Delhi elections till summer sets in:what:

All BJP candidates except 1 lose deposit in Srinagar" ........looks like Modi wave dont work in chilly areas .............BJP should postpone Delhi elections till summer sets in:what:
take it easy mufflerman, I didn't heard kejri coughing this time around looks like he is getting good dose of cough syrup from Punjab. :p:
Waise Valley result was a let down, I thought BJP would win few seats but was disappointed.

take it easy mufflerman, I didn't heard kejri coughing this time around looks like he is getting good dose of cough syrup from Punjab. :p:
Waise Valley result was a let down, I thought BJP would win few seats but was disappointed.

In J&K, the overall perfomance of BJP is very good. Winning 25 seats is next only to PDP. Compared to just 11 seats in 2008, 25 is exceptionally good. For those who question 'where is Modi wave', it is right under your nose !

In J&K, the overall perfomance of BJP is very good. Winning 25 seats is next only to PDP
True, but almost all the seats are from Jammu I was hoping BJP might make some dent in the valley too, but lets wait for the next elections.

True, but almost all the seats are from Jammu I was hoping BJP might make some dent in the valley too, but lets wait for the next elections.

Congress mukth bharat, and AAP mukht Delhi will be a reality soon !

how come BJP lost almost all Ladakh seats. are Buddhist also enamored by secularism.

Last edited:
how come BJP lost almost all Ladakh seats. do Buddhist also enamored by secularism.
even in LS election BJP candidate won the seat by mere 3 or 4 votes. It's maybe due to lack of proper leadership on the ground there. Modi wave was meant to be an add on to it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom