What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Let me share some links to a few twitter accounts with you, they are anti-TRS & pro-Hindutva.
They are Telugu people living in Hyderabad & they support the BJP over the TDP.

Following them will give you a good idea of the 'governance' of KCR & his minority appeasement.

Tweets with replies by Raj Karsewak (@rajkarsewak) | Twitter He is a Telanganaite, hates the TDP & the TRS,
maitas66 (@chinmaykrvd) | Twitter His origins are from AP. Supports the TDP, but prefers the BJP over it.

i am frm hyd , all my family and relatves vote fr tdp ,there wont be any second dbt abt it.. ( caste issue we r of the same caste as CBN) , even i like tdp bt i want to see bjp to gain its influence in both the states, preferably it would be btr if bjpand tdp bcmes two major political parties in both the states sidelining both ysrcp and trs..

i am frm hyd , all my family and relatves vote fr tdp ,there wont be any second dbt abt it.. ( caste issue we r of the same caste as CBN) , even i like tdp bt i want to see bjp to gain its influence in both the states, preferably it would be btr if bjpand tdp bcmes two major political parties in both the states sidelining both ysrcp and trs..

BJP's plan in AP is to corner Reddy votes and replace YSRC. Thats why CBI and ED are going after him while his influential leaders are being seduced. Even Kiran Reddy is exploring options.

Telangana is tough for BJP as its leaders are not good enough there. Someone who can "forcefully" put forward the counter narrative of TRS's "policies". Kishen Reddy is gentle to say the least when Telangana BJP needs its own "Akbar"...

BJP's plan in AP is to corner Reddy votes and replace YSRC. Thats why CBI and ED are going after him while his influential leaders are being seduced. Even Kiran Reddy is exploring options.

Telangana is tough for BJP as its leaders are not good enough there. Someone who can "forcefully" put forward the counter narrative of TRS's "policies". Kishen Reddy is gentle to say the least when Telangana BJP needs its own "Akbar"...

sir ,the problem wth the incomers frm other parties is tat they shft jst fr power , and they dnt stand fr bjp's ideology... tats wat is happening with a.p bjp the people who r coming in to bjp are ex cong mla's , who carry wth them there tainted baggage...

if bjp wants to make a gain in tg then they have to change the state bjp president.. kishan reddy is honest and uncorrupt bt he isn't a mass politician he is too sft , and it would be hard fr the party to survive in a state where oratorshp skills gets u more votes than u r true wrk ( kcr and owaisis are prime examples) .bjp does have a fierce leader in the form of raja singh (mla from goshamala), he is the only person in entire tg , who fiercely charges on the owaisi bro's ... bjp has to project him mre to improve its base in the state..

sir ,the problem wth the incomers frm other parties is tat they shft jst fr power , and they dnt stand fr bjp's ideology... tats wat is happening with a.p bjp the people who r coming in to bjp are ex cong mla's , who carry wth them there tainted baggage...

if bjp wants to make a gain in tg then they have to change the state bjp president.. kishan reddy is honest and uncorrupt bt he isn't a mass politician he is too sft , and it would be hard fr the party to survive in a state where oratorshp skills gets u more votes than u r true wrk ( kcr and owaisis are prime examples) .bjp does have a fierce leader in the form of raja singh (mla from goshamala), he is the only person in entire tg , who fiercely charges on the owaisi bro's ... bjp has to project him mre to improve its base in the state..

Yes.. Raja Singh is there but he is a Thakur and thats his biggest drawback. Have met him once and was impressed by his belief in "ideology". Back then he was in TDP.

Yes.. Raja Singh is there but he is a Thakur and thats his biggest drawback. Have met him once and was impressed by his belief in "ideology". Back then he was in TDP.

sir , hw do u see the growth prospects of bjp in tg ?

Le bhai... Yeh BJP wale media ko bataye bina toilet bhi nahi jaayenge..

130 TMC MLAs ready to switch: BJP | The Indian Express

@ranjeet , @Soumitra , @Android , @SarthakGanguly , @Marxist

sir , hw do u see the growth prospects of bjp in tg ?

With a good leader Telangana has the potential to become another Haryana for BJP.

Willingness for both Congress and KCR to bend backwards for MIM ( in a state where this party and its followers are relevant in only handful of seats ) can prove to be a huge plus point for BJP. Not to forget the administrative capabilities of KCR. Only Manjhi from Bihar and Mamta from Bengal can rival him in being stupidest CM. If BJP can spend some money and its leaders are willing work hard to create a ground level movement, Haryana can be repeated.

Former Union Minister of State and DMK member Napoleon joins BJP

Chennai, Dec 21:
Actor, former union minister of state for social justice and senior DMK member D Napoleon today ‎joined BJP in the presence of BJP President Amit Shah.

‎The BJP will lead the NDA alliance in Tamil Nadu to face the 2016 Assembly polls in the State, said party president Amit Shah.

"We will announce the National Democratic Alliance chief minister candidate and go to people for the mandate,"‎he told newspersons.

Former Union Minister of State and DMK member Napoleon joins BJP | Business Line

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom